Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we presume her staff member left? How else would you navigate a month of closure as you can’t force them to take holiday?

Reactions: 2
Do we presume her staff member left? How else would you navigate a month of closure as you can’t force them to take holiday?
I imagine they would be a temporary member of staff for summer & Christmas. I can't see how her shop is worth opening in Jan, it's in a very small town, nothing there.

She posted some shots of the stockroom and said one of the girls had been busy up there. So maybe it’s all behind the scenes stuff?

I know my friend who worked there did an awful lot to clear and sort out the main stock room and encouraged her to clear the ‘vintage’ stock room. She tried to get her more organised but everything was too much effort for poor old Alice. Quell surprise 🤣

• Haha
On what planet is this appropriate for a business page? Alice, it speaks volumes that you’d publicly talk about your customers like this. They are trying to buy your items?!

This attitude is so unsustainable and is a huge turn off for prospective customers. People have long memories for this kind of thing.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On what planet is this appropriate for a business page? Alice, it speaks volumes that you’d publicly talk about your customers like this. They are trying to buy your items?!

This attitude is so unsustainable and is a huge turn off for prospective customers. People have long memories for this kind of thing.
Missed this, what was she complaining about?

That people wanted the sale items in the pic avail online. Seriously it’s just tit she has bought at boot fairs and Facebook marketplace. Why anyone would want it is beyond me.

Also notice the moaning that she has Covid way worse than anyone else could 🙄

Reactions: 1
That people wanted the sale items in the pic avail online. Seriously it’s just tit she has bought at boot fairs and Facebook marketplace. Why anyone would want it is beyond me.

Also notice the moaning that she has Covid way worse than anyone else could 🙄
Of course she does. I have known anyone her age to be so tired all the time. She’s always going to bed 🙄

Anyone else feel that the upcoming decorating will be a drama? Painter not turning up, quality of work, doesn't like the colour etc etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on EARTH would you allow the plastering to go ahead without the electrics being done?! Impatience, most likely. She’s only got herself to blame

Reactions: 4
It's just bonkers. Surely if your electrician can no longer come as he's got Covid, you find someone else or just push everything back? Yes it's not ideal but that's life. I think things have also been compounded by all their stuff just being chucked around rather than being packed away properly making it no doubt feel even more chaotic.

Reactions: 3
For an ‘interiors blogger’ she doesn’t think anything through does she. Her husband must dispare!!

Reactions: 1
And so she’s not happy at the painter, we could have saved her the time and told her she wouldn’t be happy. She’s the most miserable sod I’ve ever read

• Haha
Reactions: 5