Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight- she’s mortgage free and rents her shop off her parents so likely doesn’t have a landlord to answer to?
Yet somehow continues to moan every single day about her life despite every issue being a direct result of her decisions?
Her kids - her choice
Her shop - her choice
Her large Instagram following and the ‘work’ that comes with it - her choice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let me get this straight- she’s mortgage free and rents her shop off her parents so likely doesn’t have a landlord to answer to?
Yet somehow continues to moan every single day about her life despite every issue being a direct result of her decisions?
Her kids - her choice
Her shop - her choice
Her large Instagram following and the ‘work’ that comes with it - her choice
In a nutshell...yes!🤣

So on homeschooling she's concluded her childrens school offering is pretty crap compared to others but actually it's fine as she wouldn't have the time for it anyway as she's so busy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So on homeschooling she's concluded her childrens school offering is pretty crap compared to others but actually it's fine as she wouldn't have the time for it anyway as she's so busy 😂
In a nutshell! She wouldn’t have time because she runs a business, did you know this? She runs an online business. You likely haven’t realise as she barely mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
While her husband is out.
Knowing that he wouldn’t be happy about it 🙄 there’s needing into change, and then there’s not wanting to be thrown in at the deep end into chaos and expensive projects. I suspect he’s much, much more understanding than many would be but just isn’t as impulsive as she is! I’d be absolutely furious if I found my partner had destroyed part of a wall without warning me first and it being agreed!

Haaa just came here straight after seeing those stories. I would be fuming if my partner started smashing up a kitchen wall just to check if there was a few extra cm of space.
There’s a lot of wall space down the side for units, I’m really not sure how making that boxed in waste pipe smaller would really change anything!? Or am I missing something.

• Haha
I think she’s actually quite unhinged! Needing her kids to go away so she can let loose on THEIR house without them judging 😅

Her designer friend is right; having the table and chairs in the extension lets the whole space breath and looks a lot less cluttered.

Her designer friend is right; having the table and chairs in the extension lets the whole space breath and looks a lot less cluttered.
Yeah but then she’d have to keep it tidy instead the the extension repeatedly becoming a tit tip. Can’t take poncy photos of the dining table if it’s surrounded by chaos with glass which will tell all with reflections.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She likes having the extra seating in the extension.

Does she ever sit on it? Or does she just like knowing she owns a sought after Ercol day bed?

Wish I could trot the kid off to someone else while I did some 'work', but I've got to run my own business, renovate a house and look after the kid myself, because that's the safest thing to do during a pandemic. It's not like they're supporting her while she does a night shift somewhere is it? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And again today off on the blag. It's so unsubtle tagging the company of a product that you're oh so innocently pondering whether it's worth getting. How long do we reckon until the hot composter magically appears?

And again today off on the blag. It's so unsubtle tagging the company of a product that you're oh so innocently pondering whether it's worth getting. How long do we reckon until the hot composter magically appears?
She is so bad for it. Hope they blank her! She has honestly had so much mileage from that extension, she moves a table/picture/chair every day

• Haha
I’ve read back five pages (which probably wasn’t Alice’s intention) but I can’t find the post she refers to.

She must be giving Tattle the finger en masse.