Alicegraceinteriors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a bit of chat about this lady on a couple of other threads so thought she deserved her own.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Thanks for creating, I didn’t know how!
I’ve followed Alice from the start, when she was fab girling over the big interior accounts. Now she’s found herself in the mix with them she’s changed so much and not for the better.

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s got the good taste but more then that she’s got a good eye for a photography. Her first house was tiny new built and her photos were really good and it made you think there was so much to it by good photos and styling. But it was couple of same rooms over and over again styled to death.

I think Instagram has definitely helped her cash in on it and move to a new bigger house. No idea what her husband does?
But now more of panelling, wallpaper and dark moody photography that’s very much in now.

Thanks for creating, I didn’t know how!
I’ve followed Alice from the start, when she was fab girling over the big interior accounts. Now she’s found herself in the mix with them she’s changed so much and not for the better.
I couldn't agree more

I remember her saying she’d never do a house tour as the house didn’t really look like how it does on Instagram. It made me quite sad to think she’s ashamed of it.

I remember her saying she’d never do a house tour as the house didn’t really look like how it does on Instagram. It made me quite sad to think she’s ashamed of it.
It just goes to show you that is mostly all smoke and mirrors. And then gullible are happy to swipe up for the latest ‘look’ that absolutely have no resemblance to a reality. I’d feel that I’m conning people, but Insta huns have no sense of shame. I also liked AG but like with all of them ones the following grows, links appear and it’s all over.

Reactions: 4
It just goes to show you that is mostly all smoke and mirrors. And then gullible are happy to swipe up for the latest ‘look’ that absolutely have no resemblance to a reality. I’d feel that I’m conning people, but Insta huns have no sense of shame. I also liked AG but like with all of them ones the following grows, links appear and it’s all over.
So true. What do we reckon she does with all the freebies? Sells them?

Yeah, she’s probably sold half of it before she even posts it. That house doesn’t look big enough for the amount of stuff she seems to show us!

Reactions: 3
Thanks for making a thread!

I think she takes nice photos. But I also don’t think she’s adding character to her new build the way she thinks she is. Character comes from good design and the age of a property. What she’s done is more like ‘set dressing’. IMO anyway! It looks good, but it isn’t character…

I must admit, the kitchen is really nice. I think it’s just her attitude I don’t like ha!

71CE651E-3963-43BF-8658-17816F03E958.jpeg

Just incase you missed it. It’s a fine art having to declare yet another freebie but hide it as well.
Her stories the other day saying she has “actual clients” and she looks forward to having photographs to show other than the carefully curated snapshots of the new build that she is desperately trying to age.

90% of her content is Pinterest or account shares as she has NOTHING new to provide of her own.

smoke and mirrors and freebies sums this one up

Reactions: 5
View attachment 759677
Just incase you missed it. It’s a fine art having to declare yet another freebie but hide it as well.
Her stories the other day saying she has “actual clients” and she looks forward to having photographs to show other than the carefully curated snapshots of the new build that she is desperately trying to age.

90% of her content is Pinterest or account shares as she has NOTHING new to provide of her own.

So sneaky hiding the ad declaration

Does she actually pay for anything?! Waiting for two new chairs, can't wait to show her new curtains plus now fake flowers from Laura Ad 🙄

• Haha
View attachment 759677

I don't think anything in that house is paid for ! It's all #ad #gifted - can't stand her.

Reactions: 5
I don't think anything in that house is paid for ! It's all #ad #gifted - can't stand her.
I agree. I can't believe Neptune gave her a 4 poster bed. The post before last was also very ambiguous as she listed some brands and then wrote some pr collaborations without indicating which ones were gifted. Surely that can't be right.

• Wow
I agree. I can't believe Neptune gave her a 4 poster bed. The post before last was also very ambiguous as she listed some brands and then wrote some pr collaborations without indicating which ones were gifted. Surely that can't be right.
A Four Poster bed !!!! Soooo wrong. Wouldn't touch Neptube prods with a barge pole 😡