Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Nearly every single story is some kind of tag or a link or a colab. I get it that how she earns her money but she should really turn it down a notch. Followers get bored of this. Her following has been one of fastest growing out of many I have followed from the start.

I suppose she is trying to cash in on as much as she can. I’ve seen this happen to some of the other accounts, not necessarily a good thing. She’ll come down crushing or maybe she’ll just reinvent herself as a interior designer. Anyhow I used to love her account, I’d just skip stories now. I had to unfollow her few months back. Won’t be long before others do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Like those straw bags hanging of the ceiling in the kitchen. Surely all that is just for a photo? Imagine the dust settling on that. I don’t mind her style but I feel her house look like it’s ready for a magazine shoot. All that stuff on a display.

To me it doesn’t seem like a family home, but some window display in a furniture store or a page from an interior magazine.
That’s exactly what it is, a window display and like all window displays it has to constantly change to keep up with fashion. How sad to choose to live like that.

Reactions: 5

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
She doesn’t declare her ads properly no matter what she says. If you get a freebie, paid or not, you need to put ad right at the beginning and she doesn’t do this

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Oh but don't you know she's adding character to her new build.:rolleyes: (as if it's as simple as some traditional furniture and dark moody colours!)
It’s so weird she was in a new build and I remember someone asking her about the preference newbuild or a old character property and she said ideally character property. So what does she do next? Buys yet another newbuild and starts to add ‘character’
In Instagram world that’s panelling, painting it in Farrow & Ball hague blue and sticking on a busy moody wallpaper 🥱

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
View attachment 759677
Just incase you missed it. It’s a fine art having to declare yet another freebie but hide it as well.
Her stories the other day saying she has “actual clients” and she looks forward to having photographs to show other than the carefully curated snapshots of the new build that she is desperately trying to age.

90% of her content is Pinterest or account shares as she has NOTHING new to provide of her own.

smoke and mirrors and freebies sums this one up
I don't think anything in that house is paid for ! It's all #ad #gifted - can't stand her.

Starshining

VIP Member
71CE651E-3963-43BF-8658-17816F03E958.jpeg

Just incase you missed it. It’s a fine art having to declare yet another freebie but hide it as well.
Her stories the other day saying she has “actual clients” and she looks forward to having photographs to show other than the carefully curated snapshots of the new build that she is desperately trying to age.

90% of her content is Pinterest or account shares as she has NOTHING new to provide of her own.

smoke and mirrors and freebies sums this one up

Okay, so I love her account. I don't follow her stories because it's always look at this that I have yada yada yada. I follow her for interior inspiration. She's just announced she's pregnant, and I'm super happy for her. But why does she need to post it on Instagram? She doesn't post herself much on there (unless she does on stories???). I genuinely am happy for her, she deserves a baby after the difficult time TTC.

BUT why do these instagrammers need to validate their pregnancies on a social media platform.. especially if they're super anxious about being pregnant?

I've been pregnant and I have kept it quiet until my babies arrived. I don't understand how this helps you with your anxiety?

I'm just curious because I was anxious in both pregnancies and didn't post anything to my Instagram. 🤷‍♀️
Sadly this is the same woman who incorporated the story of their difficulties in conceiving to market a sofa in an ad last summer…

• Wow
Reactions: 4

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
We could all have beautiful show homes if we didn’t have to pay a penny and just had everything sent to us for free!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Okay, so I love her account. I don't follow her stories because it's always look at this that I have yada yada yada. I follow her for interior inspiration. She's just announced she's pregnant, and I'm super happy for her. But why does she need to post it on Instagram? She doesn't post herself much on there (unless she does on stories???). I genuinely am happy for her, she deserves a baby after the difficult time TTC.

BUT why do these instagrammers need to validate their pregnancies on a social media platform.. especially if they're super anxious about being pregnant?

I've been pregnant and I have kept it quiet until my babies arrived. I don't understand how this helps you with your anxiety?

I'm just curious because I was anxious in both pregnancies and didn't post anything to my Instagram. 🤷‍♀️
How else is she going to get freebies ready for when the baby arrives?

In all seriousness, great news that she’s pregnant!

carriexbradshaw

Sadly this is the same woman who incorporated the story of their difficulties in conceiving to market a sofa in an ad last summer…
I feel I miss out on watching her stories. Maybe I should start watching again. The constant "look at me and my bags of money... aka freebies" annoyed me. She acts like she buys a lot of the items but we all know they're freebies 😆

How else is she going to get freebies ready for when the baby arrives?

In all seriousness, great news that she’s pregnant!
Ah forgot about the freebies.. and the support from the fake instahuns

Annoyed 2

I don't think anything in that house is paid for ! It's all #ad #gifted - can't stand her.
I agree. I can't believe Neptune gave her a 4 poster bed. The post before last was also very ambiguous as she listed some brands and then wrote some pr collaborations without indicating which ones were gifted. Surely that can't be right.

• Wow

mindlessness

VIP Member
£699 is retail price, not cost price. It is also a small amount compared to the millions and millions of pounds these brands usually pay for mainstream advertising though.
Sure, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the amount of free items she receives is excessive. Same goes for almost all the influencers discussed on tattle.

• Heart

Annoyed 2

Does she actually pay for anything?! Waiting for two new chairs, can't wait to show her new curtains plus now fake flowers from Laura Ad 🙄

• Haha

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I remember her saying she’d never do a house tour as the house didn’t really look like how it does on Instagram. It made me quite sad to think she’s ashamed of it.
It just goes to show you that is mostly all smoke and mirrors. And then gullible are happy to swipe up for the latest ‘look’ that absolutely have no resemblance to a reality. I’d feel that I’m conning people, but Insta huns have no sense of shame. I also liked AG but like with all of them ones the following grows, links appear and it’s all over.

mindlessness

VIP Member
She’ll come down crushing or maybe she’ll just reinvent herself as a interior designer.
She already has. It's her latest project. But she has no formal qualifications so...

• Wow
Reactions: 3