Alicegraceinteriors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has. It's her latest project. But she has no formal qualifications so...
I always thought she has a good eye for photography but I really don’t think of her as an interior designer. Her stuff is pretty much just a rip off of Pinterest!
I haven’t realised she has already gone down the route of Instagram interiors designer 🥱

Reactions: 2
I have been over the White Company for a long time - do they still make any money or do they just give out paid partnerships to instahuns?! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Okay, so I love her account. I don't follow her stories because it's always look at this that I have yada yada yada. I follow her for interior inspiration. She's just announced she's pregnant, and I'm super happy for her. But why does she need to post it on Instagram? She doesn't post herself much on there (unless she does on stories???). I genuinely am happy for her, she deserves a baby after the difficult time TTC.

BUT why do these instagrammers need to validate their pregnancies on a social media platform.. especially if they're super anxious about being pregnant?

I've been pregnant and I have kept it quiet until my babies arrived. I don't understand how this helps you with your anxiety?

I'm just curious because I was anxious in both pregnancies and didn't post anything to my Instagram. 🤷‍♀️

Okay, so I love her account. I don't follow her stories because it's always look at this that I have yada yada yada. I follow her for interior inspiration. She's just announced she's pregnant, and I'm super happy for her. But why does she need to post it on Instagram? She doesn't post herself much on there (unless she does on stories???). I genuinely am happy for her, she deserves a baby after the difficult time TTC.

BUT why do these instagrammers need to validate their pregnancies on a social media platform.. especially if they're super anxious about being pregnant?

I've been pregnant and I have kept it quiet until my babies arrived. I don't understand how this helps you with your anxiety?

I'm just curious because I was anxious in both pregnancies and didn't post anything to my Instagram. 🤷‍♀️
Sadly this is the same woman who incorporated the story of their difficulties in conceiving to market a sofa in an ad last summer…

• Wow
Reactions: 4

How else is she going to get freebies ready for when the baby arrives?

In all seriousness, great news that she’s pregnant!

Sadly this is the same woman who incorporated the story of their difficulties in conceiving to market a sofa in an ad last summer…
I feel I miss out on watching her stories. Maybe I should start watching again. The constant "look at me and my bags of money... aka freebies" annoyed me. She acts like she buys a lot of the items but we all know they're freebies 😆

How else is she going to get freebies ready for when the baby arrives?

In all seriousness, great news that she’s pregnant!
Ah forgot about the freebies.. and the support from the fake instahuns

She used to post a lot of herself on there including her son up to about two years ago but she archived a lot of her pictures. She use to do this thing called weekly ABC's with her son and that was the main thing she did. Then it became all ads and freebies and I unfollowed.

Reactions: 1
I feel I miss out on watching her stories. Maybe I should start watching again. The constant "look at me and my bags of money... aka freebies" annoyed me. She acts like she buys a lot of the items but we all know they're freebies 😆

Ah forgot about the freebies.. and the support from the fake instahuns
I can't stand the woman. Everything in that house is either #ad #gifted #prsample #workedwith Neptune #younameititsfree😂 in other words FREE - PLUS she was a mate of Natalie Pemberton? another one only out for the free stuff while rattling around in a HUGE country pile in Norfolk. 😡

She and Cara Suthers are represented by the same talent agency. I am not sure how convincing people to give you free stuff is a talent but as someone with a postgraduate education I might have been living my life all wrong?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I really liked her account in the beginning. Unfollowed while ago just before the move to a new house. Her account must be quickest climbing in terms on followers. It grew very very quickly and I think that’s due to Alice’s eye for a photography especially dark moody photos that were very in not long ago.

Anyway as it grew and became pretty much a business account and she could afford a bigger house and more free stuff rolled in.

Alice is yet another Instagram interior designer or rather promoter or anything free. Her latest Emma mattress AD intertwining with her pregnancy announcement and fertility struggles. This is why I can’t stand Instagram influencers right now.

* stocking up on popcorn for when she notices this thread is active again and has another kick off on her stories about it *

• Haha
I don’t understand why people like her style so much. She puts way to much “stuff” in every room. Just too much everything. Her latest “update” in her kitchen is warm wood panelling which looks horrific. I love myself a bit of panelling as much as the next person, but this is 🥴 too too much. It looks so old fashioned and not in a good way. It’s awful. Sometimes less is more…

I don’t understand why people like her style so much. She puts way to much “stuff” in every room. Just too much everything. Her latest “update” in her kitchen is warm wood panelling which looks horrific. I love myself a bit of panelling as much as the next person, but this is 🥴 too too much. It looks so old fashioned and not in a good way. It’s awful. Sometimes less is more…
Like those straw bags hanging of the ceiling in the kitchen. Surely all that is just for a photo? Imagine the dust settling on that. I don’t mind her style but I feel her house look like it’s ready for a magazine shoot. All that stuff on a display.

To me it doesn’t seem like a family home, but some window display in a furniture store or a page from an interior magazine.

Like those straw bags hanging of the ceiling in the kitchen. Surely all that is just for a photo? Imagine the dust settling on that. I don’t mind her style but I feel her house look like it’s ready for a magazine shoot. All that stuff on a display.

To me it doesn’t seem like a family home, but some window display in a furniture store or a page from an interior magazine.
That’s exactly what it is, a window display and like all window displays it has to constantly change to keep up with fashion. How sad to choose to live like that.

Reactions: 5
Instagram accounts like this give me anxiety as everything looks so staged and perfect and it makes you feel like your own place looks totally crap!

I also think if you make a living posting pictures of your decorating style on Instagram, it’s not going to be everyone’s taste.

Finally that’s a lot of gifted expensive furniture that most people couldn’t afford. I get that this is how many companies now like to ‘advertise’ but I think it can make general people feel like crap. Or feel like they have to spend money they don’t have on furniture they can’t afford.

• Heart