Alice Wright - NYCaw - GOMIblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK anyone who's come over from gomi go check out @girlgangz7733 on instagram. She's great - calls out (mainly American) influencers and has now called out Alice from gomi. It's actually quite disturbing on Alice's behalf. I'll be leaving gomi permanently after seeing her IGTV story just now.

Reactions: 6
TLDR: Discussion about Alice Wright, the moderator of Gomiblog. Also known on social media as NYClaw and previously known as Party Pants.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the video. What a vile vile woman Alice is. I’m not going to be going on there anymore either. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video. What a vile vile woman Alice is. I’m not going to be going on there anymore either. Disgusting.
I'm having trouble seeing the video you have mentioned. Could you help - soz

Reactions: 2
I'm having trouble seeing the video you have mentioned. Could you help - soz
Go on the Instagram of the account mentioned in the first post, it’s the IGTV called “dear Alice you don’t define beauty”

Reactions: 3
Go on the Instagram of the account mentioned in the first post, it’s the IGTV called “dear Alice you don’t define beauty”
Thanks for that. Rookie error, I was trying to access the account on my desktop and it wasn't working

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where to watch this now?! Can't find on that instagam page?!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where to watch this now?! Can't find on that instagam page?!
She’s disappeared from social media - I don’t want to direct traffic to GOMI but girlgangz has her own issues that need to be addressed. It’s just Alice has taken it on herself to expose her. They had a huge tit fight, and girlgangz is no angel.

ETA https://instagram.com/girlgangz773?utm_medium=copy_link was active in October 2021 to call out girlgangz but doesn’t cover the latest update that girlgangz allegedly faked a pregnancy and miscarriage last month. It’s all a mess.

ETA 2 - the allegedly. Coz I have no idea what’s true or not!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s disappeared from social media - I don’t want to direct traffic to GOMI but girlgangz has her own issues that need to be addressed. It’s just Alice has taken it on herself to expose her. They had a huge tit fight, and girlgangz is no angel.

ETA https://instagram.com/girlgangz773?utm_medium=copy_link was active in October 2021 to call out girlgangz but doesn’t cover the latest update that girlgangz allegedly faked a pregnancy and miscarriage last month. It’s all a mess.

ETA 2 - the allegedly. Coz I have no idea what’s true or not!
So glad someone else is across this! The whole thing is WILD! I almost feel like she could earn herself her own thread soon enough just from the recent drama

Reactions: 5
Also wanted to add that Alice commenting on how people look (let’s just ignore that Alice is no supermodel either) is one of the least offensive things Alice has done. Her history with Freckled Fox and accusing them of faking Martin’s illness and death was where I started to look at how Alice conducts herself. She’s a real piece of work.

She’s a sad, lonely, bitter old bag. She resents people who are what she wants to be. Super critical of influencers but you look at her Insta and it’s Alice wanting to be a diy queen, and a fashion diva, and a socialite. She shares her lame skin care routine as if anyone wants to look like her.

She has a history of keeping people’s phone numbers and constantly calling them to drunkenly rant at them like they’re close friends.

I don’t really like Alice, she’s problematic, has run gomi to the ground and is just a garbage person.

Reactions: 11
Also wanted to add that Alice commenting on how people look (let’s just ignore that Alice is no supermodel either) is one of the least offensive things Alice has done. Her history with Freckled Fox and accusing them of faking Martin’s illness and death was where I started to look at how Alice conducts herself. She’s a real piece of work.

She’s a sad, lonely, bitter old bag. She resents people who are what she wants to be. Super critical of influencers but you look at her Insta and it’s Alice wanting to be a diy queen, and a fashion diva, and a socialite. She shares her lame skin care routine as if anyone wants to look like her.

She has a history of keeping people’s phone numbers and constantly calling them to drunkenly rant at them like they’re close friends.

I don’t really like Alice, she’s problematic, has run gomi to the ground and is just a garbage person.
Alice removing so many people from Gomi has led us all here! We are totally enjoying the Australian Influencers threads over here.

Reactions: 9
I forgot the one this that just irrationally enrages me! She puts NYCAW on EVERYTHING like it means something to people who aren’t her! No one knows what it means! It’s on her unironic crocs, all over her laptop, embroidered on a scarf, on jumpers and shirts, on bags. It’s totally laughable and something that would totally be mocked all over gomi. She even had stickers made that she’s putting all over New York City coz she’s so cool and quirky guys!

I can’t even start on how she makes New York City her personality. She’s zeroed in on a few subjects on GOMI for daring to write about New York City because they’re poseurs who don’t even know the place properly.

And she lies about her age, always pretending to be in her 30s when she’s closer to 50, and definitely looks closer to 50 with her frozen mask face.

I hate Alice so much…

Reactions: 8