Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of her in the pink gym outfit just makes her look so big! If I saw that and didn't know who she was I'd assume she was just starting her fitness journey. Don't wanna gossip about her wright etc but that picture doesn't scream toned or fit to me :( which is a shame because I used to do her workouts

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That photo of her in the pink gym outfit just makes her look so big! If I saw that and didn't know who she was I'd assume she was just starting her fitness journey. Don't wanna gossip about her wright etc but that picture doesn't scream toned or fit to me :( which is a shame because I used to do her workouts
Oh come on, she does not look 'so big' and this entire thread making out like she's ballooned to heavily overweight is ridiculous. As is the concept of of looking 'fit' - you can actually be fit without being super lean. Whether you find those who look like Alice inspiring or whatever is personal preference, but you absolutely cannot judge how fit someone is on what their body looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh come on, she does not look 'so big' and this entire thread making out like she's ballooned to heavily overweight is ridiculous. As is the concept of of looking 'fit' - you can actually be fit without being super lean. Whether you find those who look like Alice inspiring or whatever is personal preference, but you absolutely cannot judge how fit someone is on what their body looks like.
👏👏👏 there is no doubt she isn’t fit, I think she looks good

Reactions: 10
I take this point. Lose it like Lauren is a prime example. I don't want to sound cruel or nasty but Lauren looks unhealthy compared to the other ligestygurus that have gained weight.
I forgot all about lose it like Lauren! Used to follow her and then she started acting all weird. Going from manic to sad. I just couldn’t keep up and made me anxious as never knew what was gonna get. Didn’t she pile the weight back on so have to have a total change of stance to keep her following? X

I think Alice shows it more than others as she’s so petite. God knows most of us have put on weight during lockdown so I don’t judge her at all for anything like that especially if she’s now relaxing her restricted eating a bit.

Reactions: 8
I think Alice shows it more than others as she’s so petite. God knows most of us have put on weight during lockdown so I don’t judge her at all for anything like that especially if she’s now relaxing her restricted eating a bit.
Yes, she is only around 5ft so even a few lbs will be noticeable compared to someone who is taller.

Reactions: 1
Exactly, she’s also got a really petite frame, even now all the clothes she sells on Depop are size 6 so if you saw her in real life you’d never think she was heavy.

I forgot all about lose it like Lauren! Used to follow her and then she started acting all weird. Going from manic to sad. I just couldn’t keep up and made me anxious as never knew what was gonna get. Didn’t she pile the weight back on so have to have a total change of stance to keep her following? X
Yeah she has. She came out had a girlfriend and they broke up a couple of years ago.So I think that had an impact on here as well.

• Sad
Yeah she has. She came out had a girlfriend and they broke up a couple of years ago.So I think that had an impact on here as well.
Didn’t realise she’d split from her girlfriend. Last I watched she was all giddy and giggly. I got the impression she was changing who she was for the other person. We all know people who do that. They’ll change their whole look for someone else, their food choices, what movies they watch etc etc!

it’s sad as think like anyone she just wants to be loved and happy. Such a simple concept but so hard to fulfil. X

Didn’t realise she’d split from her girlfriend. Last I watched she was all giddy and giggly. I got the impression she was changing who she was for the other person. We all know people who do that. They’ll change their whole look for someone else, their food choices, what movies they watch etc etc!

it’s sad as think like anyone she just wants to be loved and happy. Such a simple concept but so hard to fulfil. X
Yeah she really changed when she was with Helena. I don't know why the broke up. But I always thought she was too good for her ex anyway.

👏👏👏 there is no doubt she isn’t fit, I think she looks good
I agree Alice looks good still. Looking back on her old photos she was alot more slimmer but she probably worked out alot more and had a specific diet. I think for a group of these influencers it's been a case of lockdown, getting older and having a slower metabolism too. We shouldn't be shaming her or anyone else but I do think they are contradicting themselves a little. For example when Tally rants about working out for self care rather than burning calories. I think the message should be I work out to not burn calories but to feel good on the inside and outside! We workout to feel good about ourselves physically and mentally!

Reactions: 8
She definitely has Botox, she’s the same age as me and I’ve had Botox and the results are very similar! Also she must have had it done recently because it wastes off noticeably after 3 months.
her hair is so fresh as well- she’s definitely had her roots done. I get so annoyed the rest of us have to wait and have awful roots, eyebrows etc, and influencers are somehow exempt from the rules!?
I know it’s petty but it’s just annoys me seeing all these Instagramers with fresh hair, perfect brows and getting their make up done!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She definitely has Botox, she’s the same age as me and I’ve had Botox and the results are very similar! Also she must have had it done recently because it wastes off noticeably after 3 months.
her hair is so fresh as well- she’s definitely had her roots done. I get so annoyed the rest of us have to wait and have awful roots, eyebrows etc, and influencers are somehow exempt from the rules!?
I know it’s petty but it’s just annoys me seeing all these Instagramers with fresh hair, perfect brows and getting their make up done!!
Would she maybe have been allowed to get her hair done because of recording for her app?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.