Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone report them. This is against the rules! They both live in tier 4!
Chessie has a different support bubble she’s already posted about!
“You can leave home to visit people in your support bubble, or to provide informal childcare for children aged 13 and under as part of a childcare bubble, to provide care for vulnerable people, to provide emergency assistance, attend a support group (of up to 15 people), or for respite care where that care is being provided to a vulnerable person or a person with a disability, or is a short break in respect of a looked after child.”

This is against the rules! They both live in tier 4!
Chessie has a different support bubble she’s already posted about!
“You can leave home to visit people in your support bubble, or to provide informal childcare for children aged 13 and under as part of a childcare bubble, to provide care for vulnerable people, to provide emergency assistance, attend a support group (of up to 15 people), or for respite care where that care is being provided to a vulnerable person or a person with a disability, or is a short break in respect of a looked after child.”
You can meet one person outdoors in Tier 4. It says it on the gov website.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always feel the need to have paddy’s foot or a photo of her and paddy in every photo that isn’t of her face?
I honestly want to still love her as used to think she was great...but I get the feeling she thinks she punching with Paddy.Is he her first real fella as she’s so chuffed to have bagged him. I keep hoping she’ll get back to the good Alice that provides loads of content x

Has anyone seen her mums cooking videos? She is adorable!
Her mum is! Alice used to be. I feel like she’s lost her way a bit and really hope she finds herself again x

Reactions: 2
I honestly want to still love her as used to think she was great...but I get the feeling she thinks she punching with Paddy.Is he her first real fella as she’s so chuffed to have bagged him. I keep hoping she’ll get back to the good Alice that provides loads of content x
SAME. I don't want to dislike her but she isn't helping herself. She is gorgeous and seems to have a good personality to boot (when she isn't showing off). She does seem kind. But throughout 2020 her personal content felt tonedeaf.

Reactions: 6
SAME. I don't want to dislike her but she isn't helping herself. She is gorgeous and seems to have a good personality to boot (when she isn't showing off). She does seem kind. But throughout 2020 her personal content felt tonedeaf.
100% agree with this. She’s pretty, she talented (her singing is amazing) and she seems like a lovely lady. Just been very tone deaf this year. Her designer bags and living in a beautiful apartment but she makes out like she’s roughing it. X

Reactions: 4
Like the NYE dress, but a bit spenny for me at $630 and the shoes are well over a grand.
I’ll be wearing clean leggings and a sweater. Ah well.

• Haha
Like the NYE dress, but a bit spenny for me at $630 and the shoes are well over a grand.
I’ll be wearing clean leggings and a sweater. Ah well.
Did she literally just put it on for a photo? I feel sorry these girls feel they have to look good for the gram.....that’s not normal!

Reactions: 5
Did she literally just put it on for a photo? I feel sorry these girls feel they have to look good for the gram.....that’s not normal!
Totally. Paddy must get so frustrated having to sit there and be the photographer!

Why not just slob about in your (expandable waist) PJs eating mini cheddars and Haribo like the rest of us? Or was that just me 😂

Reactions: 2
Her latest story has really peed me off 😤 saying to keep it private if you’ve been lucky enough to spend Christmas with your family?! My dad passed away 3 days ago so should I message her and ask her to take down her story from yesterday where she mentions speaking to her dad on the phone because that’s not fair for people whose dads have died?!? Do one 😤😤😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally. Paddy must get so frustrated having to sit there and be the photographer!

Why not just slob about in your (expandable waist) PJs eating mini cheddars and Haribo like the rest of us? Or was that just me 😂
But she did in the end.......

Her latest story has really peed me off 😤 saying to keep it private if you’ve been lucky enough to spend Christmas with your family?! My dad passed away 3 days ago so should I message her and ask her to take down her story from yesterday where she mentions speaking to her dad on the phone because that’s not fair for people whose dads have died?!? Do one 😤😤😤
Exactly.....it’s really troubled me. She’s posted many things that have upset /made me feel inferior to her. Like that bloody bag and all the awards she’s won when I’ve lost every ounce of work. I don’t qualify for any government help and it’s weighing up if I pay my rent or my tax this year. This is not a sob story, it’s the harsh reality and she needs to stop jumping on band wagons to advertise charities and awareness for 1 day and change her attitude instead.
Obviously we don’t know who she’s referring to but maybe they’ve self isolated for 2 or 3 weeks and had a negative test because they need to see their family otherwise they will end everything, that’s happened to someone I know. But I think she has a lot of audacity posting that post when you think about what she’s been posting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What a joke!! She’s the one who talks about only following people that make her happy and her ‘space’ on the internet.. why not take her own advice and unfollow or mute people if she doesn’t want to see them 🙄🙄🙄

Also- the whole world doesn’t live in London! Where I live, we were allowed to spend Christmas Day with one other household. Should we not have done that just in case it annoyed people who couldn’t? 😡

I think she's referring explicitly to people who weren't meant to household mix and did anyway. I agree with her. I saw no one over Christmas as my family made it impossible with the amount of rule breaking they do and its really gutting seeing people posting so much about seeing tons of people they shouldnt have.

Reactions: 5
I think she specifically meant the rule breakers, no one should have mixed households on NYE as there were no exceptions (maybe single household bubble perhaps) so I am with her on that they need to keep it to themselves because they are selfish idiots who are prolonging this mess.

Sorry to hear about your dad ❤

Reactions: 3
I agree about the rule breakers but she said ‘lucky enough’ then back tracked so I don’t think she was initially referring to people who have broken the rules.

The dress was vile and the heels on the wood flooring gave me anxiety. Utterly pointless she literally just got dressed up to take the pic. I’ve got plenty of clothes that I’ve not been able to wear this year but sod getting dressed up just to sit indoors cba.

I understand she’s aiming it at people who broke the rules and therefore saw their families, but I think the first post very much suggests if you were with your family and friends fullstop then you shouldn’t post it as it’s insensitive. Maybe she thinks like doesn’t exist outside of london.

The sentiment is fine, obviously people shouldn’t be breaking rules and if they do, they’re silly to flaunt it. However, she needs to take a good look at herself. Millions of people have suffered in the past nine months, especially financially. People have had their businesses destroyed that they’ve poured their savings into, god knows how many people have been made redundant (speaking from experience) and she has flaunted how many thousands of pounds worth of dresses and bags to her followers in the last week? Tone deaf, and pot kettle. She needs to get off her high horse and reassess

And yes....she has no idea what people’s individual circumstances are, and if they’re actually just in their bubbles. Maybe she should start closer to home and have a word with her friend zanna hopping off to the Maldives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.