Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure shes mentioned before she has no relationship with her sister?

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing Alice hasn't posted about Palestine and people are asking her why? She posted a passive aggressive story about just because someone doesn't post about a topic doesn't mean they're ignoring it.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing Alice hasn't posted about Palestine and people are asking her why? She posted a passive aggressive story about just because someone doesn't post about a topic doesn't mean they're ignoring it.
Isn’t she Jewish or of Jewish heritage?

Reactions: 2
Yes she is. Guessing that’s why she got some snarky message. I agree, people shouldn’t speak on things they know nothing about (although I’m assuming she has some knowledge of it...)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.