Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
I used to love the big colourful plates she posted as Clean Eating Alice. Just home meals made in her kitchen, no fancy lighting or editing. Although in hindsight maybe she wasn't actually eating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Starting to suspect Alice had trouble with feedback that isnt 100% positive. It’s good she doesn’t have an office job - or in a show - where someone might offer a suggestion that could seem to be criticism. Gasp! What would she do? Go on Twitter and bad mouth them?

Others insight and the ability to hear it are a neat trick of being a grown up. Understanding how to “read a room” is a very valuable skill and will take one far in life.
Putting ones head in the sand or having a melt down when someone says something
you don’t like is going to be an exhausting way to live and people will leave. No one needs that much drama all the time.

As a wise person once said to me:

What other people think of you is none of your business.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Well according to her Twitter she has been reading tattle this morning! But we knew that already (hi babes). She is whinging about how tattle should be banned and how she shouldn’t hold people up to her standards LOL!

Seeing as her standards include being complicit in murdering ostriches, acting unethically by failing to disclose ads and also taking advantage of impressionable people, I really don’t feel she is in a place to preech!!!

Princess Ostrich Murderer is her new name 😬
She’ll be sprinkling almonds on her ostrich burger soon!

• Haha

Bowsider2010

My friend is a doctor and just reported her! She's just taken the post down - how irresponsible can one person be!?

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh hey Alice! 👋🏻

P.s. We're not unhappy or evil, we just see through your bullshit. Simples :)
Really wish she’d share what she means by trolled? Does she mean she “got really badly accidentally looked at tattle again”? Or did someone ACTUALLY troll her. THEY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’m loving reading about everyone’s travelling experiences. Thanks to Michael o Leary and his £2 flights, and in the days before kids, we travelled around a fair bit and were always of the view that we’d spend what we could afford on going as far as possible and seeing and doing as much as we could, rather than focusing on luxury.

In fact I remember an amazing time watching a massive thunderstorm from our balcony, drinking beer and munching Lays that we’d bought from the wee supermercado underneath our apartments.

has Alice had the joy that is a bag of Lays as an afternoon snack when you’re that bit sunburnt and chilling before going out?

elevatordomino

So she’s not going to post to her account for the next few days…wonder if she’ll continue to post to her other one?
If so it’s hardly taking a break for her holidays
If she wants to show off her wealth and her meticulously planned holiday outfits to feel better about her self then fiiiiine. But do it on your ACTUAL CLOTHING ACCOUNT. Not your fitness account where we are all just trying to get a bit of inspo and motivation and not have Chanel flip flops rammed down our throats to remind us all sat here in our primark pjs

Reactions: 13

watermelondoughnuts

Also what’s with the “old Alice” comment here. She genuinely thinks she’s reinvented herself doesn’t she. Designer everything, luxury facials, bling bling. I liked old Alice. I wish she’d come back and be a PT again.
I also miss old Alice. Walking to work with a spring in her step at 5am ready to take on the world!

She will probably put a post up soon on how they were dark times (literally and figuratively)..

This new 'flashy, fuck you I'll post what I want!! Alice' has turned her into a basic, boring, run of the mill influencer.

Shame because she had bags of potential.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I was out shopping with a friend last weekend and we got talking about how much we hate influencer culture- specifically around the “we’re all in it together” kind of stuff. And how they all try to be relatable but they aren’t- I used Alice as an example of non- relatability, knowing that my friend knew who she was (and a pretty big fan of her a couple of years ago).
My friend basically completely echoed what we say here on the daily. She’s gone from absolutely loving her workouts, singing her praises and recommending her to everyone to now being completely put off and seeing everything she does as either showing off or money grabbing.

• Heart

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Unless the jeans were tight to begin with, it’s a bit of a questionable post from a PT with a diet cookbook. She could have done so much to de-mystify holiday weight gain.
Realistically speaking she probably only gained 1-2lbs of true weight gain that week. 1lb fat = roughly 3,500 cals extra that week. We all saw she was still going to the gym too. Anything more showing up on the scales is sodium and water weight.
But no, princess almonds clearly wanted to be relatable and throw herself a pity party with 0 attempt to actually use science and knowledge to say “you know what, it’s just bloating - the scale lies and here is why”

• Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Paddy looks like a middle aged geography teacher here! To each their own…
‘The way you look at me’ no Almond Alice the way you heavily insinuate that he’s about to pop the question. You do you, love!

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
All the meals she had in Greece looked quite healthy...i find it hard to believe she gained much weight from a few pieces of fish. Not like she was eating kebabs, tzatiki, greek potatoes, baklava every day 🤣

Maybe that’s why she couldn’t fit in her jeans 😂😂 full of fart!
More like she's full of shit 😁

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Who are all these friends she’s literally never shown talked about or mentioned?

It just smacks of them all being Paddy’s friends and Alice trying so hard to impress them all. Way to make yourself feel good and work on your self esteem Al 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Ups27

VIP Member
600 quid for an outfit to fly in that looks like a pair of baggy pjs!!! Also an investment piece? Pahahaha fuck off

• Haha
  • Angry

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
This is the sight no one needs to see. Why is she so desperate to share such a load of crap about her life???? She’s lost her way so badly in a bid to be relatable and funny and human. Sorry but the fact you splurged 20k or more on your week away means you’re none of those things. Here’s a tip for wind - lie on your back, pedal your legs and fart it out along with your utterly vapid lack of credible content.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha