Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Report her to ASA.
What actually happens though? I reported someone to the ASA a few weeks ago for being shady about declaring “ads” and I never heard anything back and the person in question didn’t indicate on Instagram that they had received any sort of repercussion

Reactions: 1

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I genuinely am curious when she's talking about "evil" trolls is she meaning tattle? Nothing we say on here is "evil" and if she really believes it is then she needs to see a therapist asap.
Evil trolls who called her out maybe for wearing evil real ostrich feathers? How dare they. 🙄🤷‍♀️ I think Alice is a little skewed in how she reacts to negative opinion. She may have had DMs that were indeed evil and nasty. I certainly do not condone some of the nasty hateful stuff that people get DMs containing but that’s not limited to influencers who get such messages. Anyone is fair game. This thread isn’t evil. Yes we say it how we feel and think. But we also say some positive things about her, but she doesn’t read those bits.

Reactions: 1
It’s Carolyns Big birthday - 30 I guess? She’s Ali to Carolyn.
the dress is a no for me
If you’re wondering about Babington House, it’s a Soho house. Only members may stay.
So relatable and down to earth.

9854D83E-0E04-49B5-A098-D67FE647DB32.jpeg

Cb478

What cracks me up is that Rhitrition comments on her post here that it is important to accept our bodies as they fluctuate. She looks positively skeletal!!!! Has so many food hang ups it’s untrue and one of her team at her Harley Street clinic posts images of herself looking dangerously underweight in a shockingly thinspiration way to potentially vulnerable followers.

All of these influencers don’t realise they’re part of the problem. By talking about their SIZE, even if they think they’re being body positive, they fuel the fire and the issues. My jeans don’t fit today - but I’m full of progesterone rage on HRT and wind and I don’t give a 💩 🤣😳
I’m intrigued! Which Harley street team member is it? 🤣