Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Paddy looks like a middle aged geography teacher here! To each their own…
‘The way you look at me’ no Almond Alice the way you heavily insinuate that he’s about to pop the question. You do you, love!
Howling at this. He also looks like the kind of man that would be happy if he managed to perform for more than 60 seconds 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Did she not just go on a break to Dorset?! Is that not a “proper break”. She’s just so negative always
She went to the treehouse place in Devon - probably for free. But she is so desperate for a proper break isn’t she. So exhausted. So now it’s a few days in Yorkshire then off to the sunshine. And a wedding again so that’ll be facials and new frock for £1000 again no doubt. But her life is hard and she’s so busy. She should try a proper job for a few weeks. I found her so much more likeable when she was up at 6.00am and actually training clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

majestic26

VIP Member
Would be mortified to be the company that has 'dressed' that table. A few flowers in vases and candles dotted about. The whole effect could have been replicated with a trip to B&M!! Suddenly feel like there's a whole gap in the market that I could exploit with a new business... 'dressing' tables for influencers with plastic hydrangeas from Wilko's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SoRelatable

Not all of what’s been said is opinion either - some of it is fact.
Does the app have a continuous stream of problems? Yes
Will paying customers be happy with that? No
Are ostrich feathers cruel? Yes
Does she continuously show off her wealth? Yes.
Did she fail to declare the car sponsorship? Yes.
Did she deliberately misled her subscribers? Yes.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It just says so much that she can’t be alone for a minute. As soon as paddy goes away she’s got Lewis there. She could use the time to maybe spend time working on her broken app?

Rondoodle

VIP Member
I hope she has taken some time to re-evaluate while on holiday. Fair enough if she needed a break but why didn't she just take one? She just had to show off all her expensive bags and clothes on holiday didn't she to validate herself. It was clear that they didn't do a damn thing on their holiday (fair enough i guess) but then why seek further attention with a Q&A about nothing. I mean who needs to ask questions about a resort holiday that they didn't even book? All she did was put some overpriced stuff in a bag, get on a plane, lie about and take 10 million posed pics for instagram, eat at the same restaurants and then come home. Not really exciting content is it? She would have been better off just taking the week off.

I also hate it when influencers post these stupid quotes about us being unhappy. I'm not unhappy love. I've had a lovely fulfilled weekend with my husband and children thank you very much and no I didn't post every detail of it to my instagram because I live my life for myself.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Many many years ago, when I was 21 ( mid 80's to be exact) a Uni friend and I went backpacking round the Greek islands . We bought a return flight to Athens and then got first ferry out of the port of Piraeus in the morning to furthest destination possible! ....first time I'd tried real Greek yogurt too ( divine!)
No accommodation was booked, just arrived at Santorini near midnight, where there were loads of locals touting for business to stay in their tavernas and we just chose first one that fitted our requirements ( no more than £5 / night)
During that holiday , as well as Santorini we went to Mykonos ( long before it was such a Mecca for the rich and not so famous influencers) Rhodes and Crete
At each island , it was pot luck with where we stayed some places were incredible , but basic yet well appointed some were roach infested hostels 🤢
I still remember that holiday very fondly and we had so many memorable adventures, even though we were holidaying on a very tight budget...we went snorkelling in Crete, where we went fishing for octopus and sea urchins to eat on board with the owners ( we couldn't afford SCUBA diving) but the fishermen who owned the boat took pity on us and invited us back to their family home that evening for a traditional Greek meal
On anther occasion in Crete , we ended up sharing a hostel room in Agios Niklaos with 2 English guys ( who were also travelling independently and had never met each other before) we hired mopeds and went exploring round the beautiful hidden beaches of Crete
We then spent a couple of days in Athens, going to flea markets and finding glorious tavernas in the back streets, where the owners would invite you into kitchen to see what was available and even let you try the food before you ordered!
I fear Alice doesn't value the true value of a holiday....just because it's luxurious doesn't make it more memorable or enjoyable
Now I'm in my late 50's I look at these influencers and wonder if they are really enjoying themselves and living in the moment? I have very few photos of these holidays but can remember everything so vividly and I'm glad I visited these places before the instagrammers spoiled them!
I may add since those budget days I have been v lucky to travel the world and stay at some amazing 5* places but one of my first adventures still means so much to me
I love this post. Such amazing and vivid memories, I feel like i was there with you. I also did similar travelling a gazillion years ago. Smart phones weren't really a thing and it was amazing. Still talk about the memories a lot with my husband and we have some great stories. Influencer travel makes me sad. So much room service. Everything organised for you. No adventure or spontaneity. I mean on this particular trip Alice has actually boasted about the fact that its all been done for her. So damn boring. Rocking up in a new place with nowhere to stay is a joy in life!

Thank you for making me remember my own fun times 😘🥰

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
Oh Alice...I hope she is okay. She was obviously very distressed and that is sad to see. The musical seems to have been triggering. I hope she has a good therapist and support system to talk to. As much as I snark on her choices, it is sad to see someone so upset. Deep down she does seem to be a kind person. That is what I initially loved about her account. I wish she would pull back on the materialistic stuff.

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Ha! Question: how did you book your trip? I don’t know someone else did it! Question: what is the island like? No clue mate, didn’t go anywhere. Bravo Alice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

openbook1

VIP Member
The way Alice goes on about her skin, you'd think she had severe acne. She needs to get a reality check. Does she not realise that her skin seems to flare up the most after treatments? That is when it looks worse to me. The skin woman must be laughing to the bank with Alice going to frequently but then always complaining about her skin. I honestly think something is wrong with her to be so convinced that her skin is bad.

LewyB

Yes Alice, we see your new Cartier Love ring with diamonds.
but is it from Paddy?

View attachment 733221
But…big fuckin deal. Sorry, I may be in the minority here but I don't see anything special about it. If you like that sort of thing then fine. But nothing to shout home about in my eyes other than “oooop see I’ve got money too”. Yawn. A plain band with a couple a stones in it. Nothing remotely stylish or anything. She just follows trends. And yes, if someone purchased Cartier..those plain ass bracelets or ring for me …despite the cost - (many people can afford these things but she seems to feel special about it which is why she flaunts the shit she does in a very showy and tacky way), I’d honestly be like mmmyeah ok. 🤷‍♀️ I’d likely tell them thanks but take it back as I wouldn’t wear them, so out of respect, no point in them wasting their money and choose something with a little more personality to it. That’s just me though.

Her hands don’t even suit it. Not because it’s Cartier (again, yawn) …she just doesn’t have that nice sort of nice elegant hand to wear jewellery to attract attention to.

Rant over.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I do hope Alice is okay... she seems so insecure. Shame as I don't know why. She is attractive, had a good job (PT, not influencer), good income, a relationship, vacations, etc. It seems her insecurities came out more when Covid hit and she was having to be more of an "influencer" than a PT. I thought she seemed like a great PT and I feel it would do her the world of good to go back to it instead of getting even deeper into the vapid influencer world.
When I first followed her, I honestly thought she was a breath of fresh air...she seemed sincere and like a bundle of sunshine to be honest. I think she is lost and I hope she finds herself. She goes on about the "old" Alice as though it was bad but that is when I thought she seemed at her best. I think she tried to fill that void with the app which hasn't been very successful. I would root for her if she stepped back from IG and went back to in person training.
All of this. When I began following her I thought she was great. Passionate about training, about developing her knowledge, about good form, safe regressions and progressions. Bouncy and happy and enthusiastic. Now it’s all so fake and forced. She’s been swallowed up by the Insta vapid world, the designer gear, the over sharing. I loathe those quotes being posted. Absolutely pointless. Come back genuine Alice. Are you still in there? 🤔

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Why announce it in another passive aggressive way? She’s so full of 💩- says in WH interview she never reads “those sites” and they’re not going to affect her. Clearly she does. Alice - please go and enjoy your holiday. I’d love to be in Greece with my husband for the week. Life is short, instagram is vacuous. Go back to being the good PT you are/were and reign in all the designer tat boasting. And maybe get some therapy as I don’t think you’re very happy…..

Attachments

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Calling someone out on their lies, unethical practices or behaviour isn’t trolling. You can’t sit there and fail to declare ads and lie about stuff in such a public way and not get called out.

To be honest part of me doubts this whole “I’m thin skinned” and unable to cope with criticism person she projects out. She went to stage school and performed and auditioned in musicals - criticism is free flowing in those environments. I know growing up with criticism doesn’t necessarily equal comfortable with it but she didn’t exactly make a break from criticism by avoiding the limelight

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
One of the strangest things about her holiday is the fact that she needed someone to book everything for her. Am I missing something? They didn’t actually do anything other than leave the resort for one dinner!
I know - travel guru booked them a week in a hotel (gosh, that’s a challenge) a meal in another hotel and their Covid tests. Bet that cost a few hundred quid too for his expertise.

I know it isn’t everyone’s idea of fun but for me part of the holiday fun is choosing where to eat, salivating over menus, wandering about, even cooking at your villa after you’ve been to the local markets for fresh stuff and create some fab feasts. I don’t want fancy plates of stuff every night in the same place. I want to wash my hair, stick some shorts on and stuff myself! Where’s the authenticity?

I’m not Jane BTW 🤣🤣🤣 but well done Jane. Please join us 🤗🤣