Alice Liveing #15 The artist formerly known as Clean Eating Alice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying of second hand embarrassment watching that video of her, Tessa and Chessie dancing in a car park! Imagine being that obsessed with social media that someone put a phone down to film that shite!
---
Interview in tomorrow’s Sunday times with Alice promoting her book…

“It was often painful to write, but I bear a lot of responsibility for perpetuating a potentially damaging narrative. I was so wrapped up in that world that I didn’t recognise what I was doing was wrong, but that doesn’t matter. I’ve been brought up to own my mistakes,” she says.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nice to see Alice ‘slow down and relax’ this weekend (latest IG story) after what I imagine has been such a hectic time recently.
She clearly needed it, and deserves it!

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Alice ‘slow down and relax’ this weekend (latest IG story) after what I imagine has been such a hectic time recently.
She clearly needed it, and deserves it!
I mean she’s had a whole morning of work last week with her app filming! In amongst the free tennis day out, appointments, lunches blah blah blah!!! Poor lamb must be shattered.

Reactions: 8
I see she's featured in today's Daily Fail. Its behind the M+ paywall. I'm here for the comments section
All these women are happy enough to have articles or even columns in the Daily Fail (yes Bryony Gordon what a disappointment that was) despite their constant misogynistic sexist racist bullying tripe laden articles!! Follow the money for sure! “How to stay slim AND healthy” 🫣 FFS. She’ll be spitting that that headline.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I saw the article in the Sunday Times. She said she was told she might not be able to have children if she carried on with her lifestyle so that made her make changes

Reactions: 3
She'll secretly love that description I reckon.

Reactions: 3
Did we ever find out why she was in Milton Keynes and "working late" or something to that effect?! Just randomly remembered this... Sounded like she was working late shifts on something top secret of course

Reactions: 11
I do think those photos are heavily heavily airbrushed. But I do see what you mean, especially the full body shots - interesting how different she looks when not in control of the angles and final edit. It’s a bit tragic as she so clearly wants to be all height and angles and edges and she just isn’t that. It’s not her body type. Even when she was “dangerously thin” she wasn’t particularly angular.

Reactions: 4
Did we ever find out why she was in Milton Keynes and "working late" or something to that effect?! Just randomly remembered this... Sounded like she was working late shifts on something top secret of course
Was it to do with her domestic abuse charity work? Which is why it had to be secret? I could be wrong!

My guess was filming for something. Like an extra in a film or tv show. She didn't say what it was in case she doesn't actually appear in it.

I feel like this book’s spiel is just her jumping on a gravy train. She needed an angle for another book and now it’s how she’s apparently tackled her eating demons. No denying that she took it too far, but it just seems so transparent to me. She’s by no means “cured”, she’s still totally obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 11
Really it would have made sense if she was writing this after giving up social media and working in a regular job

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she doesn’t just move on, we have all made mistakes, and yes she was part of that movement but she didn’t create it. I think she knows the book is going to tank and this is pulling at the heartstrings. Plus I’m sure the retainer she got for writing the book softens the blow somewhat. I think this is just a massive publicity stunt.
---
She’s taken down her last post as well for a couple of criticisms. Where is her support network here… her publisher, manager, agent, husband mum, bff’s?? They should be absolutely be intervening.

Reactions: 9