Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That there is what we like to call massive filtering
---
This is on GPs IG - flashback to the engagement.
Five weeks til the hen! Cannot wait for those pics. Any bets on where it will be??
Is it just me that is thinking a hen 4 months before a wedding is a bit premature!? I know you don't want to leave it last minute but this seem a bit early.
Also... back in the real world; everyone I know (myself included) will be pretty broke in 5 weeks time. No one has spare money in January... do they!?!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me that is thinking a hen 4 months before a wedding is a bit premature!? I know you don't want to leave it last minute but this seem a bit early.
Also... back in the real world; everyone I know (myself included) will be pretty broke in 5 weeks time. No one has spare money in January... do they!?!
Mine was 4 months before because we’re getting married at the start of February and knew how difficult it would be for people to get time in the run up to Christmas/no money in January but if we’d got married mid year then it would have been closer. Do we know where she’s going? Abroad? Dubai?

Reactions: 3
They’ll probably have a freebie in Cheesidiots luxury Villa in where is it - Croatia? All that shrieking. Save me.

Also - her hair is so tight in that pic my face hurts in sympathy.

Reactions: 5
Love the admission that she just wanted to get engaged for the ring and the party - it’s taken till now, and for someone else to tell her, for her to realise the “seriousness and specialness” of marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Love the admission that she just wanted to get engaged for the ring and the party - it’s taken till now, and for someone else to tell her, for her to realise the “seriousness and specialness” of marriage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I came here to say the same thing!!! Imagine publicly admitting a stranger had to tell you the seriousness of marriage?! I’m not even going to comment on ‘specialness’ 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That photo of the 2 of them, he looks like he's just come out of the changing room following an after work game of squash. Still red faced and carrying his gym bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo of the 2 of them, he looks like he's just come out of the changing room following an after work game of squash. Still red faced and carrying his gym bag
I thought he was either just out of the gym or else he was utterly steaming already in an attempt to get through last night’s excitement. Imagine having to write the story of your relationship out for your wedding celebrant to read. I’m cringing at the thought of what it might contain. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’ll be the massive line of ❄ he’d had just before the photo was taken….
Seriousness of marriage?! Come on now Alice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She already wrote the story of how they met once for the daily Mail. She could just use that.

and how much do we bet that paddy is just nodding along with everything she says “yes dear we need a magic celebrant, yes dear she’s awesome”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hadn’t seen that article before - to be honest I didn’t know who she was til about 2 years ago - but this statement 🤣🤣
IMG_3073.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Those recent stories about how she lost her mojo this year etc. She’s an emotional rollercoaster who seems like she’s lost her way for a lot longer than a year!

Reactions: 2
Those recent stories about how she lost her mojo this year etc. She’s an emotional rollercoaster who seems like she’s lost her way for a lot longer than a year!
Not to mention the internet is maybe not the place to unpack that? Seems like part of it was aimed at us here. 🤪
may I remind everyone that she went on a few fabulous vacations this year? Started planning her wedding AND threw herself an over the top birthday party? So what hadn’t “gone her way” this year? Is it supposed to be fireworks and parties every day?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.