Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what kind of conman sticks to the same patch though? I thought they scammed then moved on?
I don’t know. If the things we have been told on here, and gathered from the Mumsnet thread, are true, then the con is simply one person’s word against another - and Dan can easily make it seem like he has crazy exes and haters who write rubbish about him on the internet. The type of vulnerable woman he approaches will want to believe that’s true, because she’ll want all the great things he promises her. Also, maybe the women he has conned don’t want to speak up publicly because there is an element of embarrassment for them - I mean, we’ve all said how stupid Alice has been, haven’t we? Maybe he’s relying on them keeping silent.

I also would imagine it’s easy enough to find recently divorced, vulnerable women who don’t know each other around South London and nearby areas via dating apps. It’s not like he’s working out of a tiny village? Especially if he’s finding women via social media like we presume he found Alice, it’s very easy to check their follower lists etc.

This is all speculation on my part!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know. If the things we have been told on here, and gathered from the Mumsnet thread, are true, then the con is simply one person’s word against another - and Dan can easily make it seem like he has crazy exes and haters who write rubbish about him on the internet. The type of vulnerable woman he approaches will want to believe that’s true, because she’ll want all the great things he promises her. Also, maybe the women he has conned don’t want to speak up publicly because there is an element of embarrassment for them - I mean, we’ve all said how stupid Alice has been, haven’t we? Maybe he’s relying on them keeping silent.

I also would imagine it’s easy enough to find recently divorced, vulnerable women who don’t know each other around South London and nearby areas via dating apps. It’s not like he’s working out of a tiny village? Especially if he’s finding women via social media like we presume he found Alice, it’s very easy to check their follower lists etc.

This is all speculation on my part!
yes, true - I didn't think about the embarrassment factor.

Reactions: 1
As far as I know he's also targeting married women who can't come out without jeopardising their marriages

Reactions: 1
Funny how she is freaked by Don’t duck With Cats - is that because she knows we have worked out everything about her, down to where she lives, from what she put online?

Why doesn’t she think before she posts?

Also yes so tacky to try to show off about shagging in a hotel room years ago. So so tacky, and rather pathetic at her age.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So Elfie has enough emotional intelligence to recognise Alice has had a hard two weeks due to new job, hence suggesting takeaway. Imagine what that poor kid has gone through then, with Gramps and Dirty Dan and endless house moves. She is going to be so fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Elfie has enough emotional intelligence to recognise Alice has had a hard two weeks due to new job, hence suggesting takeaway. Imagine what that poor kid has gone through then, with Gramps and Dirty Dan and endless house moves. She is going to be so fucked up.
This was my exact same thought when I read that text too - she’s meant to be shielding her kids from this crap not posting about it as if it’s funny!

This was my exact same thought when I read that text too - she’s meant to be shielding her kids from this crap not posting about it as if it’s funny!
Get the poor kid into therapy already I’d say.....

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion:
She’s bragging about shagging, her parenting is slacking, Alices life is falling apart, she better start packing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean I dont have time to go through it all can someone summarise x
She moved in with new bloke, obviously took the kids so they changed schools.
Tattle said 'that's quick, if take more time and care if I was you'
Instahuns said 'take the risk, live your best life, I'm rooting for you'

Turns out we were right Dan is a con and has left her high and dry before Christmas.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.