Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so incredibly sorry this happened to you. Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your story, hopefully this thread will help prevent other women becoming a victim of Dan Salmassian. Utter scum.

That’s right, Dan Salmassian, alleged con artist. LET’S GET THIS THREAD HIGHER UP HIS GOOGLE RESULTS!

Also, if you don’t mind, and it’s not too much trouble, could you maybe describe some of the ways he sucked you in and got you to believe him? It may help other women who have had contact with him and may read the thread, it could help them recognise his motives. Only if you want to though, you’ve been through a lot.
He seems to target divorced women or "in the process" with children. he uses his own children to give you confidence that he is a decent person and I reckon he introduces them to you so he looks like a good family man. it is all part of the performance. comes across nice, well spoken, makes out as if his ex-wife didn't support him when he "had to default" on a business venture that sent him bankruptcy. I reckon he conned money out those individuals, he talks about a million pounds .... gives you a guilt trip and says he has paid money to others on your behalf and then gives you the all "oh i'll put it down as a loss, it's OK" so if you are a decent person you want to pay back this "decent man" who's trying his best for you.... tries to impress with small "posh" presents and his put on little "public school" accent. beware he let once slipped "kill them with kindness" that is his moto.

@lalala20 have you contacted Alice at all? I bet there’s many more he has targeted too. He seems to move quickly!
I reckon he's in the look out for another victim, I recognized the picture on his Instagram. he seems to use certain pics when he is on the hunt. I saw the pattern with me and Alice...

Reactions: 1
I followed this thread loosely since adding my opinion on Alice’s new relationship and the concerns around it just like everyone on here who thought it’s a windup or she’s really lost her mind and then it went all weird and such BUT he could have manipulated her to an extent and imagine this-if she really digested some of the information and advice on here and could turn this situation around for her and protect future women then tattle has helped her -so much has been invested in this thread I suspect as much as people dislike or are bloody annoyed by her they would love her to find her senses and be in a better place for her children.

Reactions: 6
One good thing to come out of it surely is that in targeting someone with a high online presence / following, his conning ways have been exposed for anyone googling his name. He made a mistake there. Let's hope it helps future women by warning them early.

Reactions: 8
As conmen go, it all seems really short-sighted/thick of him too - after a 'hit' he doesn't seem to physically relocate, he has an unusual name and is targeting women with a profile so he can't keep doing this can he? at some point a potential target will google him and find out or his sons will be too old to be complicit in the whole thing. He seems to have s***t on his own doorstep a bit too much. Given he bangs on about being jewish I'm surprised he hasn't targeted an older jewish widow for the payload. He's so mercenary.

Reactions: 1
I think the reason Alice irks most people on this thread is the lack of authenticity. For 3 years or however long the Gramps thing lasted it was showing a picture-perfect, 5 star life. Then the breakup came and she said it had been horrible and she had been bullied. Then the reconciliation happened and it was immediately picture-perfect, 5 star again. The earlier posts hinting at less than perfect life were erased. Then the Gramps thing really ended and she painted a picture of an abusive relationship, where the police had to be involved. Very different from the life she had been promoting.

Then the Dirty Dan bomb landed and it moved from tattoo after one week crazy, to moving in after a few weeks, triple crazy. Then the inevitable breakup happened and there was not really any explanation. Alice is correct that she can choose what she shares, but if you only show the good bits and the bad bits seep out, so we see the life you were presenting is bollocks, then people will call you on it and realise you are not authentic.

Although this seems like a horrible situation and it is, if Alice is smart, I think she can turn this into a positive. I still do not believe she would have handed money over to Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman. Whether she has or not, I am sure she can write a piece for one of the nationals about her relationship with him and the stories of the other women. I am sure she could get on a few daytime TV shows talking about the warning signs, how to do an online search on new love interests etc.

She could even ditch Slay, which looks to be dead and launch Slay the online dating security consultancy, running courses on how to research your new man. It could become a proper feminist crusade. she could become the Greta Thunberg of online dating.

If she owns her lack of authenticity and the crazy last few months, I think most of the critics will disappear and she will probably add a lot more followers, so she can generate ad after ad.

After all the rent ain't going to pay itself, don't you know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As conmen go, it all seems really short-sighted/thick of him too - after a 'hit' he doesn't seem to physically relocate, he has an unusual name and is targeting women with a profile so he can't keep doing this can he? at some point a potential target will google him and find out or his sons will be too old to be complicit in the whole thing. He seems to have s***t on his own doorstep a bit too much. Given he bangs on about being jewish I'm surprised he hasn't targeted an older jewish widow for the payload. He's so mercenary.
Yeah, I wondered about the fact he seemed to be sticking to the same geographical area. Seems pretty reckless of him. Hopefully this thread helps stop him in his tracks. There's only so much you can deny. How many cases have emerged on just this thread already - 4? 5? Plus some near misses.

She could even ditch Slay, which looks to be dead and launch Slay the online dating security consultancy, running courses on how to research your new man. It could become a proper feminist crusade. she could become the Greta Thunberg of online dating.
The thing is, for all the hate directed by instamums/influencers at sites like tattle and mumsnet, they already provide this service. Just take a look at the relationships section on Mumsnet - so much knowledge sharing, red flag warnings, solidarity and women being coached, supported and cheerled out of abusive relationships and marriages. And people provide the support there without seeking profit.

Reactions: 2
I’m finding it hard to feel sorry for her. Mainly because she was such a bleep about tattle and the mean mean trolls for suggesting she slows down a bit. If only she had listened to us about Daniel Salmassian

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree, I don't feel sorry for her as she lies, fabricates, is deluded and seems to have made awful parenting decisions with this. I feel sorry for his other victims and her kids. I do admit to finding it fascinating though.

Reactions: 11
For me the issue of feeling sorry for her and being critical of her are two separate things. I feel sorry for any woman who has been in a abusive or coercive relationship. It doesn’t matter how annoying she is - that is completely separate. I would never wish what happened to her on anyone - he is sick and dangerous. I also don’t judge any woman that it has happened to, men like him are snakes and should be in prison. And in case any of the women are reading this - you didn’t deserve what happened to you.

All the first class bullshit, lobster dinners and trips to New York pre-date this nightmare. I hope she takes some time out and gets some much neededguidance

Reactions: 20
He seems to target divorced women or "in the process" with children. he uses his own children to give you confidence that he is a decent person and I reckon he introduces them to you so he looks like a good family man. it is all part of the performance. comes across nice, well spoken, makes out as if his ex-wife didn't support him when he "had to default" on a business venture that sent him bankruptcy. I reckon he conned money out those individuals, he talks about a million pounds .... gives you a guilt trip and says he has paid money to others on your behalf and then gives you the all "oh i'll put it down as a loss, it's OK" so if you are a decent person you want to pay back this "decent man" who's trying his best for you.... tries to impress with small "posh" presents and his put on little "public school" accent. beware he let once slipped "kill them with kindness" that is his moto.

I reckon he's in the look out for another victim, I recognized the picture on his Instagram. he seems to use certain pics when he is on the hunt. I saw the pattern with me and Alice...
thank you so much for sharing. I hope this helps potential future victims. Again, I am so sorry that you went through this. Absolutely vile that he uses his children as part of his con.

Can anyone link to the mumsnet thread? I’ve tried searching for redredwhiiine but either searching wrongly or the thread has been pulled??

Can anyone link to the mumsnet thread? I’ve tried searching for redredwhiiine but either searching wrongly or the thread has been pulled??
I can’t direct link as every time it just takes me to the app, but if you google search ‘mumsnet my boyfriend is a conman’ it’s the first result

I’m finding it hard to feel sorry for her. Mainly because she was such a bleep about tattle and the mean mean trolls for suggesting she slows down a bit. If only she had listened to us about Daniel Salmassian
all of this 👏🏻
No sympathy at all

those poor kids being dragged and exposed to this.... she better start slaying soon to pay for there therapy sessions later in life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mum standing at the school gates waiting for her child to be released.

Alice wanders over.

Mum, 'Hi Alice, how are you? I haven't seen you for weeks.'
Alice, 'I am really well. New year, new start. I feel knowledgable and powerful and bleeping furious.'
Mum, raises eyebrows, 'What are you furious about?'
Alice, 'There are these women on a gossip site called Tattle who keep saying my life is out of control and I need help.'
Mum,'That sounds dreadful. Why would someone do that?'
Alice, 'I think they are just very sad, negative people.'
Mum, 'What are they saying?'
Alice, 'They say I got the name of an alleged conman, Daniel Salmassian tattooed on my arm within days of knowing him.'
Mum, laughs 'I'm glad you didn't.'
Alice, 'Oh, I did.'
Mum, gulps, 'That sounds pretty crazy.'
Alice, fixes her with a steely glare,'It wasn't crazy, it was knowledgable and powerful.'
Mum, looking past Alice for an escape route, 'OK.'
Alice, 'They also say I put my children at risk by going on holiday with Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman, within a week of meeting him.'
Mum, forces a smile, furiously looking for someone she knows, 'Glad you didn't.'
Alice, 'Oh, I did.'
Mum, winces but tries hard to hide it.
Alice, 'And they say I put my children at risk by uprooting my children away from friends and family, to move 50 miles away, to move in with Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman, within weeks of meeting him.'
Mum, tentatively, checking her escape route again, 'Did you do that?'
Alice, 'Oh, I did it, but it was not crazy. It was knowledgable and powerful.'
Mum, 'Sorry Alice, I've seen someone I need to speak to. Good luck. 'She walks away to speak to a different mum.
Mum, arrives with a new mum, 'Do not look around. You know the new mum who seemed nice and normal, her life sounds like a car crash. It has all gone bad with the new man, who turned out to be an alleged conman.'
New Mum, 'Oh my god, that sounds crazy.
Mum, holds up her index finger and wags it. 'It is not crazy, It is knowledgable and powerful.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.