Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. But did the other woman have kids and move said kids to a different city within weeks of meeting him? There’s a big difference.

🙌
But didn't she also say her parents supported her as they also had some whirlwind romance? I think she is completely nuts for how she behaved and my parents would hang me out to dry if I behaved like that but maybe it's some insight into how she was raised and her values or lack thereof.

Reactions: 5
It is terrible and I’m not disagreeing with you, but because I’ve seen this happen to someone I know all I can say is that these men choose their victims very carefully. Their tactics are v practised. It’s really quite scary if you watch something like this unfold in real life, in front of your eyes (a member of my family had a similar thing happen). She needs to do a lot of work and I think people around her, like her family and the father of children, need to take a deep look at how they enabled this or didn’t step in when she was moving in with him. As you say, with children involved, there should have been more safeguarding. But I just have to reiterate that these types of men are actually terrifying - sociopathic manipulators.
He looked like a terrifying sociopathic manipulator just from his freaky waxwork insta photo - he gives me the shudders

• Haha
He looked like a terrifying sociopathic manipulator just from his freaky waxwork insta photo - he gives me the shudders
Absolutely there was something fundamentally off with him that every person on this thread picked up on.

I just can’t stop thinking about the tattoo. 😬
Thinking about it, the tattoo is actually a pretty good 'in' for a con artist (if they got matching tattoos). If a bloke is willing to get a tattoo for you that early on it certainly might silence any doubts you had about how serious they were. I mean it's still absolutely crackers of AJT to do it herself but still... like others say they have both behaved really worringly. I think the previous poster was right about Alice going full steam ahead with this as a big duck you to her ex. Also note her posts since she split with Dan (the vegan Tory) - eating meat/duck the Tories, she does like to send messages via her account a lot it seems.

As an aside, I noticed MOD and Alice getting quite chummy just prior to MOD's fall from grace, I guess bonding over their perceived victimisation by trolls. Birds of a feather. It's almost like sharing too many intimate details about your life online to a load of strangers as your livelihood isn't a great idea... Who'd have thunk it...

How is she going to afford the rent for the next 6 months?

I mean if these shoes don't scream psychopath, what does?
Screenshot_2019-09-09-21-40-33.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Absolutely there was something fundamentally off with him that every person on this thread picked up on.
Totally, he reeked of lovebombing and controlling behaviour. Even little things like someone on this thread noticing how he was holding her neck in one of the photos she posted. Also, he changed his insta bio and profile pic on the daily, even whilst on holiday with her. Weird for a fifty something year old, no?

I do feel sorry for her but then when you see she’s back on bumble....
She clearly needs to work on her self esteem.

Reactions: 3
I think it's absolutely terrifying how she (and others) can put so much out there on social media and on a blog which goes back years and someone can use all this information to manipulate and con.

Expensive tastes? Here's a photo of me and my BFF Wolfgang Puck, I must fly you first class to LA one day to meet Wolfie sweetheart.

Ex wouldn't commit and didn't want to meet the kids? I want to meet them right away, in fact, let's all move in together.

And yet, she can't stop oversharing because it's her livelihood.
Please all stop pretending BA is some innocent flower, manipulated by some cunning conman.

Read back through his posts. Intelligence is not DD's strong point. How those dead eyes could be interpreted as charming is beyond me.

On a human level who cannot feel sorry for her. The whole situation is horrific. Those poor kids.

But I have a hypothesis. BA is bright and driven, and she must have seen through Dirty Dan. We know she knew about all the doubts, because she was reading them here and responding. We know she made up lies in response to the questions we were asking.

I believe she is a sociopath. Sociopaths have a burning desire to win. It will override pretty much everything. I think she went with Dirty Dan to get back at Gramps. The tattoo, the holiday, the rushing, the moving. I think she was talking directly to Gramps. It sounds nuts that someone would throw their life into such chaos, to win some argument that is in her head, but sociopaths will do this. Win what? Show gramps he wasn't that important. That he was replaceable. That she could have a new version of him, a version who wanted to be with her kids, in double-quick time.
You might be right about the sociopath thing, but personally to me she just seems like she needs a sugar daddy in her life at all times to keep her in the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed.

Reactions: 6
So many angles to this, but I suppose the one thing I keep coming back to is all her online “friends” and how they didn’t stop and say something. Instead Instagram was full of them all encouraging her and that were pretty much enablers in what happened. Yet lots of these people are social media luvvies themselves. The sort of people that are all “I’m so real” and yet surely they must have been thinking some of the same as everyone on here and still kept encouraging her as she moved her kids into a home with him. When will they all stop supporting each other regardless just so that no one challenges them back on something?

Reactions: 8
I feel torn with this. I’m a single parent who cannot comprehend doing what she did. My children will always come first - even when it’s a pain in the arse and it impacts on my life. That said, I’ve been in crappy relationships (before kids) and I KNOW how easy it is to get sucked in when you have crap self esteem and want desperately to be saved. I know it’s not feminist to say that, but god i wanted to be saved and I can see that in Alice like a flashing neon sign. The difference is that when i became single after having my son, I had a shed tonne of therapy and recognised my own weak points so that I could protect my family from myself. When you have young people who are dependent on you, you don’t get to do escapism. I hope this is a wake up for her and that this rock bottom makes her get help - we all started following Alice because we liked her initially, I want her and her family to be okay even if I think she’s lost herself and been a prize twit.

Reactions: 12
All those instahuns who encouraged or didn't actively discourage this nonsense aren't "friends". They are all sealed up in their vacuous echo chambers.

Reactions: 8
I feel torn with this. I’m a single parent who cannot comprehend doing what she did. My children will always come first - even when it’s a pain in the arse and it impacts on my life. That said, I’ve been in crappy relationships (before kids) and I KNOW how easy it is to get sucked in when you have crap self esteem and want desperately to be saved. I know it’s not feminist to say that, but god i wanted to be saved and I can see that in Alice like a flashing neon sign. The difference is that when i became single after having my son, I had a shed tonne of therapy and recognised my own weak points so that I could protect my family from myself. When you have young people who are dependent on you, you don’t get to do escapism. I hope this is a wake up for her and that this rock bottom makes her get help - we all started following Alice because we liked her initially, I want her and her family to be okay even if I think she’s lost herself and been a prize twit.
I agree with this. I feel torn too because I know how these conmen target specific types of women and are very clever about what they do to reel them in, and I feel very bad for her and her children in this regard. But then on the other hand she was being a dick before all of this kicked off anyway with the whole gramps debacle etc. I don’t feel like anyone deserves to be conned out of thousands of pounds of cash, so I’m leaning more towards feeling sorry for her now.

I also agree it would be spectacular of her to be real for once and write a detailed post about what’s happened to her. It could really help support others to see what the warning signs are for stuff like this. She should hit up some of the newspapers she’s written for before and make some cash out of it. It could really be a turning point for her, to get back to why some of us liked her in the first place all those years ago - because she seemed authentic. Fancy flights and designer handbags aren’t impressing anyone in reality. Real life experiences are what interest me.

Reactions: 7
All those instahuns who encouraged or didn't actively discourage this nonsense aren't "friends". They are all sealed up in their vacuous echo chambers.
It’s just struck me that she must not have any close female friends, ones that perhaps would have warned her. I know my friendship group would have had a few things to say about uprooting my kids for a man i’d been dating for 5 minutes. Or maybe they did and she just didn’t listen either?

Could be she didn't listen. Maybe he is a very very good conman? Agree she could gain a lot from being honest, just not sure she has it in her and if she did it might just be for narcissistic reasons. Perhaps I am too cynical. Just can't sway one way or another with her.

Reactions: 1
Something is off with this post. As I said in my last post Sociopaths have to win. Dirty Dan is also a sociopath. Because we keep finding him, he keeps trying. Again, what he actually wins is hard to quantify, but to him, it is a big deal. He shows himself because his posts are so unnatural and off.

It starts with honestly, which generally means someone is about to lie. Then he critiques Dirty Dan to try to make us think he is on our side. Then he explains to us why he is here. who does that? Then he has to big himself up because his ego is out of control. "I do work in the forensic mental health field" How many people on here share details of their job? Then he tells us he is out of the country, again to make us think it's not him. How many people talk about where they are located?

Kaylozer, while you are out of the country doing forensic mental health stuff, do you spend your spare time scouring the internet for stock restaurant photos, to post to your 177k and falling bot followers?

Oh hey!
Nah soz not Dan. I just explained I'm out of the country in case anybody jumped on restraining orders not being a thing (I'm in Australia and they're called intervention orders here) and I didn't want to look silly not understanding UK law. And my job, just because I frequently come into contact with men who breach these orders and end up in front of me talking about it. I didn't know sharing that kind of info on here was not cool. Legit quite embarassing for me! Mostly in spare time lurk on tattle, binge watch Netflix, nice normal stuff. Happy to field more questions but I'm not Dan or anybody else in Alice's life.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is an over sharer by choice and this is how can made a beeline for her. She's also constantly actively looking for rich men herself which is why she overlooks all the warning signs. This isn't just about self esteem, it's also about making choices centred around money, lifestyle and social media. She's fake hungry and desperate for a man to fund her lifestyle. She really did bring this on herself by her bullshit claim of earning 5k a month. Instead of bleating on about protecting your heart start protecting your children, and your finances and just grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.