Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty Dan sounds like a horrible character and needs to take responsibility for what he does. BUT, and this is a big BUT.

Bullshitter Alice is an adult, she is a parent, she has a family around her. She has children she needs to protect and support.

If you go back through the chronology this is not a sophisticated conman taking advantage of a poor harmless single mum. This is two fantasists embarking on a doomed relationship.

THE WARNING SIGNS

1) He has dead eyes
2) Way too many Emoji's
3) It was obvious he had bought his insta followers from the engagement levels. She knew this
4) The person you have just met is happy to meet your kids within 1 week.
5) The person you have just met doesn't have anywhere to be, they can spend all their time with you, go on holiday at the drop of a hat.
6) We raised questions that they took seriously enough to respond to. So, BA was fully aware
7) It now looks like the story they concocted about knowing each other before, about having met each other's families etc was lies. So BA was complicit in the lies.
8) On a forum, BA reads (Tattle) people posed serious questions about Dirty Dan being a conman.
9) On the same forum, the posters hypothesized all sorts of conspiracies based on how ridiculous your life was looking.
10) Dirty Dan set up at least 10 accounts on here which BA must have read. We spotted him every time because his bitterness just seeps out of his words. It is there after a couple of lines and this is with him trying his hardest not to be spotted. This must-have shown through to her.
10) The person you have just met either suggests or agrees with your suggestion to move in together.
11) Then they tell you they can't be on the lease.
12) The person you have just met starts borrowing money to pay off debts.

How do you respond to all these warning signs? You uproot your children to move 50 miles away, to move in with someone who you must have very strong suspicions is not who they are pretending to be.

You could not make it up
THIS!!!! exactly this. Alice is a liar & a con artist herself. Yes this situation sucks for her, BUT she is so full of shite her entire existence is one giant lie. Have we seen pull up her socks, get a real job etc etc? Nope. She is a spoilt narcissist who unfortunately, has kids in tow for the ride.

Reactions: 9
@bjones84 do I have to report you (again)? No-one, literally not one single person, is interested in your posts trying to minimise what you have done. The more we all say "Dan Salmassian" the higher Google ranks you and the less likely you will ever be able to do this again Dan Salmassian.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@bjones84 do you have to report you (again)? No-one, literally not one single person, is interested in your posts trying to minimise what you have done. The more we all say "Dan Salmassian" the higher Google ranks you and the less likely you will ever be able to do this again Dan Salmassian.
Hi Daniel Salmassian alleged conman

Reactions: 9
@bjones84 do you have to report you (again)? No-one, literally not one single person, is interested in your posts trying to minimise what you have done. The more we all say "Dan Salmassian" the higher Google ranks you and the less likely you will ever be able to do this again Dan Salmassian.
Eh? What are you on?? How in earth am I him? Keep on posting about him as it doesn't affect me one bit. I'm only looking at this from all angles which clearly some of you have a different agenda.

Eh? What are you on?? How in earth am I him? Keep on posting about him as it doesn't affect me one bit. I'm only looking at this from all angles which clearly some of you have a different agenda.
Hi bjones84 Are you fond of emoji's? Do you like a stock photo? Are your insta followers bought? Have you ever met Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm terribly sorry of accusing you of being Dan Salmassian. I'm sure Dan Salmassian has got better things to do (like find his next victim). You are not Dan Salmassian.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FROM 16th September 2019

Fraud Investigator said:
This is a serious post. Dan Salmassian is a fraud. When he was a teenager he got mixed up with the infamous con-man Eddie Davenport (look him up and search google images). It doesn't surprise me that Salmassian has swept this woman off her feet. Read up on psychopaths. 'The Psychopath next door' (by Martha Stout), is a good start. He makes a living being charming and then living off other peoples money. His charm is entirely superficial but 100% convincing. DO NOT give this man money, DO NOT invest in anything that he suggests as a good idea/investment. The man is a thief and a liar. He will talk lots about his careers in the Army and Police and about his law qualifications. THINK for a moment.. three of the most 'trustworthy' facets a man could brag about. CHECK HIM OUT. CHECK OUT his actual employment history, not his volunteer pastimes. Check out his COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT.. things don't always go smoothly for Salmassian and he has no legitimate income to fall back on between living off women. I can provide proof that he employs nefarious methods to gain the confidence of his victims. And finally - and if you're watching this forum Salmassian, be aware that people you crossed are watching you closely. You would be doing yourself a favour giving back what you took.
alsassy said

How do you know all of this? Can you point us to any proof?
I find just pictures of Dan unsettling. Something is dead behind the eyes so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.

I honestly thought this whole relationship was a hoax initially. I thought previous posters had hit the nail on the head and the relationship would be fake to prove everything you see on social media isn’t true.
Alice’s behaviour is really disturbing. The tattoo. The OTT declarations of love on social media. The hints of him being controlling. Uprooting her kids to live with a man she’s just met. (I don’t believe they know each other of old).
Dan is clearly loveboming her. I’m just sorry the kids are caught up in this as I’m sure it will end in tears.

Honestly, I think she has deeply rooted self-esteem issues and just desperately wanted to settle down. Gramps was a huge fail and (according to her) she was emotionally abused the entire time they were together. Then comes this guy who seems to be really into her, seems unproblematic because he's willing to instantly be involved in her life and take her and her kids out to dinner (on her bday, I assume days after they'd met) and telling her to move in together.
After Gramps never being involved in her kids' lives and not wanting to move in with her, I am not surprised she fell for it, instantly. Psychos are usually very charming.
It also probably doesn't help that her ex husband has been happily married and settled down for a while, while she's just chasing man after man and craving to be loved and cared for. There's a quote in BoJack Horseman which I always remember when I hear about stupid situations like this: When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I think she has deeply rooted self-esteem issues and just desperately wanted to settle down. Gramps was a huge fail and (according to her) she was emotionally abused the entire time they were together. Then comes this guy who seems to be really into her, seems unproblematic because he's willing to instantly be involved in her life and take her and her kids out to dinner (on her bday, I assume days after they'd met) and telling her to move in together.
After Gramps never being involved in her kids' lives and not wanting to move in with her, I am not surprised she fell for it, instantly. Psychos are usually very charming.
It also probably doesn't help that her ex husband has been happily married and settled down for a while, while she's just chasing man after man and craving to be loved and cared for. There's a quote in BoJack Horseman which I always remember when I hear about stupid situations like this: When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.
100% agree.

Reactions: 1
She should’ve known straight from the get go from the number of fake bought followers that he has.

@bjones84 do I have to report you (again)? No-one, literally not one single person, is interested in your posts trying to minimise what you have done. The more we all say "Dan Salmassian" the higher Google ranks you and the less likely you will ever be able to do this again Dan Salmassian.

Honestly I lurk on threads more than I post but every time Dan or whoever this person is pops up its the same stuff. The type of posts, the language used. It's like a bot almost, you know, trying to emulate how people behave on here but being so far off it immediately attracts attention and unsettles. Whoever it is doesn't really grasp this space at all and reveals themself every damn time.

In all seriousness, I enjoy that when an instagrammer irritates me or does something outrageous I can read on here and think "that's what I thought!" and feel part of the conversation, but whatever is going on for Alice is surely next level. If this person is a real part of her life and they persist on posting here attempting to stir something up or be vexatious that highlights to me a degree of fixation that is unhealthy and frightening. I do work in the forensic mental health field so it's not beyond my day to day. I hope she has considered legal action to the extent of an injunction or restraining order (I'm not in the UK so terms a bit rusty), at very least so he is flagged to services and she can be taken seriously if it escalates. A bit of a bleak note but I genuinely find it quite alarming and if Alice were my friend this would be my advice. Hope you're reading Alice!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I lurk on threads more than I post but every time Dan or whoever this person is pops up its the same stuff. The type of posts, the language used. It's like a bot almost, you know, trying to emulate how people behave on here but being so far off it immediately attracts attention and unsettles. Whoever it is doesn't really grasp this space at all and reveals themself every damn time.

In all seriousness, I enjoy that when an instagrammer irritates me or does something outrageous I can read on here and think "that's what I thought!" and feel part of the conversation, but whatever is going on for Alice is surely next level. If this person is a real part of her life and they persist on posting here attempting to stir something up or be vexatious that highlights to me a degree of fixation that is unhealthy and frightening. I do work in the forensic mental health field so it's not beyond my day to day. I hope she has considered legal action to the extent of an injunction or restraining order (I'm not in the UK so terms a bit rusty), at very least so he is flagged to services and she can be taken seriously if it escalates. A bit of a bleak note but I genuinely find it quite alarming and if Alice were my friend this would be my advice. Hope you're reading Alice!
Completely agree on how he reveals himself straight away! I’ve had to stop myself in the past just writing “hi dan” straight away because I don’t want to be policing people on here, but it’s so damn obvious when it’s him. It’s almost like..... he doesn’t speak the language and it sticks out like a sore thumb. He thinks he is being really clever by saying things that he thinks we want to hear, but his own agenda always shines through. For a con man, he’s pretty tit at it! Then there have been the people on the other side of Alice’s life, in connection with her ex, who have been so vicious you just know something is off. What’s surprising to me now are the number of people who know stuff about his past and have come on here to post, that I thought might have been a disgruntled ex of hers but I think now were all real and trying to get a message through to Alice.

Reactions: 1
There's a quote in BoJack Horseman which I always remember when I hear about stupid situations like this: When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.
Who’d have thunk BoJack Horseman would be the sensible thing about this whole crazy thread. 🙈

I do feel for Alice and the kids. I do hope she writes a book and makes some cash out of it, at least it would be one positive 😬 ?!
He must be a master manipulator. Just hope his next potential victim finds these threads.

Reactions: 2
I started to feel sorry for her when this seemed to reach a new level but I googled her and read a few of the smug, boastful and totally self centred pieces she’s written and am now back to thinking ‘serves you right’
I do agree with previous posts that the insta-huns and her family have totally enabled this though.

Reactions: 7
FROM 16th September 2019

alsassy said

How do you know all of this? Can you point us to any proof?
I find just pictures of Dan unsettling. Something is dead behind the eyes so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.

I honestly thought this whole relationship was a hoax initially. I thought previous posters had hit the nail on the head and the relationship would be fake to prove everything you see on social media isn’t true.
Alice’s behaviour is really disturbing. The tattoo. The OTT declarations of love on social media. The hints of him being controlling. Uprooting her kids to live with a man she’s just met. (I don’t believe they know each other of old).
Dan is clearly loveboming her. I’m just sorry the kids are caught up in this as I’m sure it will end in tears.
I'm not relishing being right about Dan. But if I - someone who only saw this play out on social media!- could see something wasn't right, then why couldn't Alice?
I'm inclined to agree with the posts about her appalling self esteem. Why else would she get straight back on Bumble after being ripped off by Dan, rather than retreating, licking her wounds, considering a rest from dating, concentrating on her kids and perhaps undertaking some therapy!

Reactions: 3
I'm not relishing being right about Dan. But if I - someone who only saw this play out on social media!- could see something wasn't right, then why couldn't Alice?
I'm inclined to agree with the posts about her appalling self esteem. Why else would she get straight back on Bumble after being ripped off by Dan, rather than retreating, licking her wounds, considering a rest from dating, concentrating on her kids and perhaps undertaking some therapy!
I think living for social Media make people do odd things.. Its all about showing how happy they are!
Get on bumble. Get a new bloke. Get posting!

I think that sometimes, when you've gone through something horrific, you do things to make you feel like you're moving on and like you're over it. I know I certainly did when my marriage ended a few years ago. I was on and off Tinder like there was no tomorrow. I'd install it when drunk and then remove it the next morning :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.