Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel sorry for the kids. Uprooted from their friends, grandparents and after school clubs and lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She has mug written all over her. Wonder how much money Uri managed to squeeze out of her.

Reactions: 3
She is such a hot mess. I feel for the kids and hope she manages to build some stability around them (and herself) next year that doesn't revolve around a man.

Reactions: 2
She is a prize fool. She must feel so stupid.
I do have some sympathy, but itā€™s limited as sheā€™s brought this on herself by acting like a teenager and not thinking of her childrenā€™s wellbeing.
Sheā€™s really moping. I hope she sucks it up and tries to have a nice Christmas for her kids sake.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will stay living in Barnes? Won't she bump into Dirty Dan?
you say Barnes.... more Mortlake šŸ˜‰

desperate Dan will be long gone wonā€™t want to be attached to this disaster of an instawannabe

Judging by the latest story, sheā€™s having a bit of a reality check too...

yes Alice you are a dick...

look at the idiotic things youā€™ve been doing and have a long hard think about your choices

Last edited:
Watching the latest stories I canā€™t help but feel sorry for her. I think the enormity of what she has done over the last few months has finally hit home and she is understandably upset and embarrassed.

Whatever she may have done in the past, it is sad to see a woman, who on the face of it has a lot going for her, end up like this.

I hope she is able to enjoy Christmas with the kids and her parents. I also hope, but suspect it less likely, that she spends a long, long time reflecting on 2019 and what she has put her kids and presumably the rest of her family through, and then learns from it.

She needs to focus on being a good mother, work hard to make a go of her business (or admit defeat and get a job) and spend less time chasing weird men - they are not the answer to her problems, despite how good they make her feel in the short term.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s a bit of an odd standalone story. It makes me think she only uploaded one bit of a series of stories. Lacks context.

Reactions: 6
What makes me laugh but also sad for her is she is editing all of the captions where she had mentioned Dan or even kissing him. I am laughing out loud.

Were other stories deleted? Itā€™s just one story on its own that makes no sense? Unless she meant to upload it to ā€œclose friendsā€?

Were other stories deleted? Itā€™s just one story on its own that makes no sense? Unless she meant to upload it to ā€œclose friendsā€?
only one.... and maybe, letā€™s be honest sheā€™s has cocked everything else up this year!

2AB73CD4-6273-471E-B6D5-5CB98D573D2F.png

I didnā€™t purposely screen shot at a bad time. I was just focussed on the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What would the rent for that type of house be in London? Iā€™m assuming a three bed terrace with no garden?

Is she really back on Bumble though? High time for an online dating detox I think...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.