Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a photo of Gramps?
Alice seems to have deleted all trace of him from her blog & Instgram. His Insta is private but his handle is Shaun444444 & you can see his profile picture. Basically this but less attractive:
Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 12.43.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i think her parents are & have been paying the rent from the get go- Dirtydan is a conman & a liar ( obviously) & probably told Alice he is loaded with £, she in turn is a chronic liar liar pants on fire & had written, many times how much £ she was making a month. So they quickly move in together thinking the other will be a meal ticket to never having to work a legit job- only to discover.... they are both full of tit, and well, compulsive liars with a little sprinkle of narcissism each. (Actually Dirtydan is baked in it). I do feel for the kids. I get a pang of sorry here & there for Alice- then i remember she is a leech who cannot be told, & she is the one who put her kids at risk for her own selfish reasons

Reactions: 9
New post, seemingly confirming what we already knew.
If this month has genuinely been the worst of the decade for her, considering she’s got divorced, become a single parent and had the whole Gramps fiasco, then I dread to think what has actually happened behind closed doors...

Reactions: 12
Looks like it’s definitely over. Why can’t she be authentic and address the elephant in the room?

I don’t buy the ‘I don’t have to share every part of my life on social media’ when you SELL every part of your life on social media.

Hopefully this will be (another) lesson to her to not jump in so quick and make rash decisions.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes she’s happy to flaunt every inch of her life when it makes her look good, but when she’s messed up she pulls the ‘I don’t owe you strangers anything’ card. But she’s just living her best authentic life :rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: 15
Looks like it’s definitely over. Why can’t she be authentic and address the elephant in the room?

I don’t buy the ‘I don’t have to share every part of my life on social media’ when you SELL every part of your life on social media.

Hopefully this will be (another) lesson to her to not jump in so quick and make rash decisions.
She’s deleted a comment on this asking if her & Dan have split up.
Back to her usual games!

Reactions: 5
She’s deleted a comment on this asking if her & Dan have split up.
Back to her usual games!
I saw that! Honestly. Break ups are hard and she’s bound to have egg on her face but I am sick of people sugar coating their lives to look perfect. It’s a dangerous game.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened? My guess was Dirty Dan was cheating on her. But the fact she jumped straight back on to Bumble means I have little sympathy for her.

I saw that! Honestly. Break ups are hard and she’s bound to have egg on her face but I am sick of people sugar coating their lives to look perfect. It’s a dangerous game.
I think it’s ridiculous that she goes back and deletes pictures after every break up. And edits posts and deletes comments she doesn’t like. Very inauthentic.
Breakups are always hard but maybe she shouldn’t move at breakneck speed with every Tom, Dick or Dan she meets!

Reactions: 10
New post, seemingly confirming what we already knew.
If this month has genuinely been the worst of the decade for her, considering she’s got divorced, become a single parent and had the whole Gramps fiasco, then I dread to think what has actually happened behind closed doors...
beat me to it... if this is the worst then her self centered perspective is pretty skewed. No consideration of her selfish man chasing actions have impacted her kids....

Well well Alice. We told you so 🤷‍♀️.

wonder when the next love of your life will appear 🙄. Yet still the other instawankers are licking her arse, so funny.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget this is someone promoting herself as a happiness expert. What a complete and utter charlatan.

In August it was "the year I am my happiest" (despite the "abusive" ex), now it's the worst month of the entire decade. Yet it's all "onwards and upwards", with the Instawankers gushing over her skirt and avoiding the elephant in the room. It is sad times we live in, when social media validation can make you believe your hideous car crash of a life isn't too bad so long as people like your clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't forget this is someone promoting herself as a happiness expert. What a complete and utter charlatan.

In August it was "the year I am my happiest" (despite the "abusive" ex), now it's the worst month of the entire decade. Yet it's all "onwards and upwards", with the Instawankers gushing over her skirt and avoiding the elephant in the room. It is sad times we live in, when social media validation can make you believe your hideous car crash of a life isn't too bad so long as people like your clothes.
exactly this, expecting people to pay her, for her to tell you how to ‘slay’ is one of the biggest jokes.

The Uri charade started 20 weeks ago, and I suspect has been over for at least 6 of those, so in a matter weeks, she not only introduced her children to this man, but uprooted them; moved house, changed their schools, and their lives, just so she could stick two fingers up to the scrap metal man?! It just beggars belief. I didn’t introduce my son to my partner until we’d been seeing each other for almost a year. Now that might sound extreme, but it was so important to me not to introduce him to someone unless I was certain that they would become a permanent fixture in our lives. Oh, of course he will be in theirs, as she branded herself with his surname. No doubt a spin will be put on this to make it a positive thing, and once again all the insta-wankers will be cheering her on.

Reactions: 14
I mean of course the upside is as least she won't have to eat a vegan Christmas dinner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.