Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new dude's gone private on Instagram now too...love to see it. Hi, Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And their father plus his partner have posted enough to identify their dot on the map location.
What's the ex's name? I always knew it was Will but can't remember Alice's maiden name. I've always been so curious 1) if he ever responds to articles she writes about him 2) how his lifestyle (not money, more the partying etc) compares to Ajt, but could never find him on Instagram

Showing off with her Soho House pool pic this morning. Alice, no one cares. We pity you, not envy you.

Reactions: 9
Showing off with her Soho House pool pic this morning. Alice, no one cares. We pity you, not envy you.
I wonder if she’s still prioritising pension payments as she claimed a few years ago? I know she’ll have a work pension now rather than a private one, but she should still be prioritising that as much as possible. Then there’s the fact she lost £15k savingd to Dan. Is she building that back up? Does she have to pay maintenance to her ex husband now?

All this moving and renting in London, lobster dinners, Shoreditch House membership - it’s not actually that affordable on a salary of around £70k, at least not if you don’t want to piss every single penny away each month. And Alice is definitely not the type to be taking packed lunches to work and shopping around for the cheapest energy supplier etc.

I can’t help having the suspicion that she’s fully embraced the ‘carefree’ attitude to money as well. I hope I’m wrong!

Reactions: 4
Married name was Harrold or Harold. I always remember thinking she was exceptionally hasty to change her name back to her maiden name, and I believe she changed her children's names too? This was a v early sign of her selfishness/self-centredness for me. Personally think it's much better for children to have continuity.

Reactions: 1
Totally! Most of her followers will be parents or probably even single parents who are giving their all to support their kids. No one is going to be amazed or jealous of her blatant selfishness and lack of remorse. Yes a day at the pool would be amazing four months in lockdown as a single parent but not at the expense of my kids stability, I’d rather be down the beach with them that’s my happiness.
You have a very shallow meaningless life Alice, with your skin deep friendships that will come and go. I wonder what it’ll look like in 10 years

Reactions: 3
Just found Wills insta. His new wife looks lovely and no sign of Gucci handbags and seafood platters, so far removed from pretentious Alice, who is such a try hard. I’m a member via my husband of soho house etc and we find it full of 20 somethings now, so barely ever go. It used to be so much cooler when we first joined 18 ish years ago (showing my age now 🙈) . Will and his wife Look very happy and content, something I’d guess Alice isn’t.

Reactions: 9
Married name was Harrold or Harold. I always remember thinking she was exceptionally hasty to change her name back to her maiden name, and I believe she changed her children's names too? This was a v early sign of her selfishness/self-centredness for me. Personally think it's much better for children to have continuity.
There was another very early sign of selfishness. She separated and went straight into a new relationship. It kind of makes me snigger that her book was called ‘The Back Up Plan’. It seems that plan was always a man.

From Alice’s blog:
CB1F34D0-6253-474B-809D-5374CC64BB20.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She really is something else. How on earth can she continue to believe that her behaviour is okay? Those children should come first. Always.

There was another very early sign of selfishness. She separated and went straight into a new relationship. It kind of makes me snigger that her book was called ‘The Back Up Plan’. It seems that plan was always a man.

From Alice’s blog:
View attachment 202081
Totally besides the point, but how on earth did she get a book deal? I didn’t realise she was such a terrible writer.

Reactions: 2
Did she self publish?
No she didn’t - I think it was with Coronet. They have (or had) a reputation for publishing sub-par bloggers books, I think. I suppose she’s not the only one who managed to wangle a book based on her social media following!

Just found Wills insta. His new wife looks lovely and no sign of Gucci handbags and seafood platters, so far removed from pretentious Alice, who is such a try hard. I’m a member via my husband of soho house etc and we find it full of 20 somethings now, so barely ever go. It used to be so much cooler when we first joined 18 ish years ago (showing my age now 🙈) . Will and his wife Look very happy and content, something I’d guess Alice isn’t.
Link link link!!!

From Alice’s blog:
View attachment 202081
Wasn’t this the older ski instructor 🤔 she really,really can’t be alone can she. She’s had no time on her own since I started following her. Sad really.

So there's a photo ajt is tagged in of Elfie posted by willharold2006 which appears to be the ex husband but only three pics and he and ajt don't follow each other. Maybe he has a newer account also?
yeah I looked and couldn't find him in her people she follows.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.