Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he staged an intervention and went for a court order after all the danger she put them in recently.
I reckon it's less formal than a court order, and instead, they probably agreed it would be good for the dual purpose of E's health and so A could sort herself out. Their dad moved over 100 miles away from them so question if he'd want full custody, I guess.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being so sad you have to speculate on it 😂
I can’t even say that it is a chicken and egg situation, as the oversharing comes first. And the oversharing comes from the type of personality that has no appropriate boundaries, the type of personality that quickly relocates and moves random men in with her small children.

Lacking appropriate personal boundaries or discussing potentially harmful content posted online? I know which one I think is sadder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she think M&S bras are misogynistic? Is this her completely misunderstanding feminism again?

Sounds like she needs to get her boobs measured properly, in any case.

Reactions: 6
Not everyone is as flat chested as you Alice and can get away with just a vest top. Some people need underwire, some people have had mastectomies, some have huge tits, are breastfeeding etc.

Reactions: 9
Why does she think M&S bras are misogynistic? Is this her completely misunderstanding feminism again?

I saw this and rolled my eyes. She definitely needs a bra fitting if she finds an underwire so uncomfortable. It’s not a feminist issue.

She can wear what she likes, but those flimsy, expensive crop tops she’s been raving about would be useless for a larger breasted lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Alice, never drink and scroll. It only leads to slippery fingers and awful outing posts. Ask your old friend mod.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone further up the thread who is probably Alice. Four posts I think, all in her defence.

I genuinely think she has a drink problem. An after-effect of the whole conman fiasco perhaps?
This morning she was baking bread to rectify a hangover. This afternoon she’s wearing a t-shirt purchased whilst drunk, and now she’s back on stories drinking with someone via Zoom.
I realise that lots of people have increased their alcohol intake in recent weeks, for obvious reasons, but she appears to be blind drunk every night, sitting alone in a house, and constantly making reference to being drunk / having a hangover / making cocktails / needing a drink etc etc.
She’s had a rough few months, but surely this is not going to end well?

She tries to make out she's all young and trendy, out getting pissed with the 20 somethings. She's going to look 'slayed' very bloody quickly if she carries this on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kind of feminism where you post a picture of a man and direct your thousands of followers to comment on his genitals #bekind

Reactions: 1
At least the lockdown extension slims down her chances of meeting a man and marrying him. I mean, a lot can happen in 3 weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She is not a feminist, rather a fauxminist. The t-shirts, the whole ‘who run the world? Girls!’ posters off of Etsy, the ‘business’ shilling god actually knows... it’s just jumping on the bandwagon in an attempt to be relevant and sell tit. And cringey as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.