Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably got a campaign coming up which revolves around family, gotta keep that narrative going.

also, that hair needs to get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so tragic, her playing pretend happy families when her life is one big gigantic duck up. She must be relieved Boris extended lockdown, so she can keep up the pretence the kids are in Dorset temporarily.

She’s pleased the kids are down near the beach so she can have dirty weekends away with the latest man and make it look like it’s because she cares about her kids

Reactions: 2
She’s practically trolling herself with those latest photos…. Not a flattering angle, and that sunburn with a red dress?!
B883AE31-BF0F-4A6A-B7E5-C3AA8C66ADC1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s the whole ‘boujie lunch’ thing that got me. That’s how 15 year olds speak; not grown women.
And then of course we get the pictures like the Alice of old… Oysters, lobster, ‘ooh look at my expensive lunch and my bang average, inappropriately aged man’
Change the record, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really sorry but she looks very rough and much older than she actually is. I said it a few pages ago and I’ll say it again - she’s increasingly unattractive.

I do have sympathy because she seems to have aged 10 years from the conman debacle, but then again, it could just be her “boujie” Shoreditch lifestyle catching up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really sorry but she looks very rough and much older than she actually is. I said it a few pages ago and I’ll say it again - she’s increasingly unattractive.

I do have sympathy because she seems to have aged 10 years from the conman debacle, but then again, it could just be her “boujie” Shoreditch lifestyle catching up with her.
To be fair, the whole debacle with Creepy Eyed Dan, the big con man, would have aged me too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I absolutely cringed when I saw her in that dress. But more than that , her constant desire to persuade us of an allegedly glamorous life. I am a mother , I am a million miles from perfect , but my priority every single day is the happiness and welfare of my children. Her behaviour makes her totally unrelatable to 99% of the female population. It’s desperately sad actually. I would happily place money on the fact that her ex was legally given sole custody because she was deemed unsuitable to provide full time care . All because she simply cannot be single and focus on her kids. Thus, her bijou lunches make her look utterly pathetic ! X

Reactions: 5
I find her quite fascinating. She seems to have been brought up by parents that are still together and quite stable, given that they are around for the grand kids. How on earth she has ended up so flighty, immature and selfish is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
Yes her parents seem very normal and nice. They moved from Milton Keynes to Dorset to be nearer the grandkids. Probably to give the poor sods some stability, whilst Alice lives her best life in London with the latest boyfriend pretending she's 25.

Reactions: 9
I find her quite fascinating. She seems to have been brought up by parents that are still together and quite stable, given that they are around for the grand kids. How on earth she has ended up so flighty, immature and selfish is beyond me.
I also find that fascinating, but more so the fact that her parents are seemingly unable to ask her WTF she thinks she’s doing behaving the way she does. They surely can’t think it is normal or healthy or in any way good for the children.

Reactions: 3
Yes her parents seem very normal and nice. They moved from Milton Keynes to Dorset to be nearer the grandkids. Probably to give the poor sods some stability, whilst Alice lives her best life in London with the latest boyfriend pretending she's 25.
They were very much involved in the upbringing of the children-and basically never let Alice fall on her face-but that to me really screams of a spoilt madam,selfishly making decision after decision.

Reactions: 5
They were very much involved in the upbringing of the children-and basically never let Alice fall on her face-but that to me really screams of a spoilt madam,selfishly making decision after decision.
They built her and the kids an annex!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.