Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all - pictures of someone sleeping are creepy. I assume the new boy toy took it?
Secondly - there’s a ring on her wedding finger (again)...

Reactions: 2
She’s probably got a tripod next to the bed so she can set up photos like that. There’s no way she would be asleep with a puppy on her chest that’s awake!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s probably got a tripod next to the bed so she can set up photos like that. There’s no way she would be asleep with a puppy on her chest that’s awake!
If that’s true, it just reeks of desperation!! Although it would mean that the picture is flipped, so the ring would be on her right hand.

If only she cared as much for her children as she does for that dog.
The dog doesn’t need as much looking after, doesn’t stop her living in shoreditch & going to bars constantly, and will stay small & cute for those all-important fake asleep photos. Instant winner over kids for Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The it’s mah biziness post. She was ‘left in London’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 suuuuuurre.

She’s not even done a very good job of spinning this into something credible. What a load of waffle.

Elfie cuddled up to the new fella. What’s that now? The third one? Oh wait they weren’t allowed to meet Gramps were they?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
It always amazes me how people put themselves first ahead of their kids then trot out the old ‘children are resilient’ line when questioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It always amazes me how people put themselves first ahead of their kids then trot out the old ‘children are resilient’ line when questioned.
Agree.

The number of adults in the world fucked up by their childhood leads me to believe children aren’t really as resilient as people like to tell themselves.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Alice is back to doing what she does best, living life as if it's one permanent holiday. Visiting a sunny beach once every few weeks with latest boyfriend in tow, does not make her a good mother.

Reactions: 4
I’ll probably get told off for saying this, but I think she has become particularly unattractive.

I’m not sure if I just percieve her that way like the old Roald Dahl quote, because I know about her falseness, find her smug & superior while pretending to be something she isn’t. The unpleasantness shows up on her face.

Also like we’ve said before, she really does remind me of Matt Hancock, which is enough to put anyone off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not many, if any, children cope well with constant changes of partner. I can say from my experience as a child and my children's experience with their father that it makes you resentful and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly still think the best thing she did for her kids is send them off to live with their dad and stepmom in a more appropriate living situation, away from London, close to nature and probably witnessing a much healthier partnership between two adults than they ever witnessed living with her. I think she’s dying inside and I don’t judge her for what she did, while it is selfish, those kids are way better off now

Reactions: 11
97DDC7E3-7F23-4D9A-88E3-4F56A26D1430.jpeg

She’s probably paid £60+ for that do. Babe it looks like straw. Get some Olaplex on it and stop bleaching it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.