Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she will as she’s so self absorbed. Let’s be honest, her behaviour over the last couple of years has been outrageous- that’s the norm, she won’t suddenly see the light.
Do you think she’s had some kind of breakdown??? How else can she justify her outrageous behaviour ☹

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s had some kind of breakdown??? How else can she justify her outrageous behaviour ☹
I don’t think it is justifiable in any way, shape or form, and I think it’s pure selfishness / egocentricity. No excuses.

It’s the lack of addressing or acknowledging the situation that is the biggest crime, in my opinion.

Parenting is difficult, and as someone who has opted not to be a parent, I won’t judge a person who wants a break from being the primary caregiver, if they’re in a position to do so (let’s not forget that Alice is incredibly lucky to be able to take a break - it’s a privilege beyond most parents).

However, I absolutely WILL judge her if she’s previously marketed herself as a single mum, written a book about being a single mum, and most importantly, hasn’t been honest with any of her followers, many of whom found her and follow her because she is a single mum! It’s the pivot of the century!

I do judge her a bit for wanting to re-live the early twenties she never had, too. I mean, maybe this is very easy for me to say as I don’t (and won’t) have children, but did she not think about what she’d be potentially missing out on when she had kids at such a young age? Is it not a bit embarrassing to live like a 25-year old at age 35? Even if you needed a break from the responsibility of parenting, which after Dan the Conman, I could totally understand... wouldn’t you spend that break sorting your life out (go to therapy, sort a suitable house out, etc) rather than hanging out at Shoreditch House?

I just don’t understand her and I find her incredibly cringeworthy. I’m sure she’ll spin comments here as part mum-shaming, part fun-shaming and part jealousy, but she is genuinely the last woman on earth I’d swap places with. I’ll happily stick with my current version of age-appropriate fun (in pre-covid times: dinner parties, theatre and cinema outings, coffees or brunch meetups, weekends away) rather than running around London, drinking overpriced cocktails in shoes that are difficult to walk in, just like I did 10 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who remembers Slay?! Her life coaching business - she was trying to charge something like £1500 for life advice!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who remembers Slay?! Her life coaching business - she was trying to charge something like £1500 for life advice!!
What a crock of tit that was! Can you imagine her advice? Feeling a bit stuck in a rut? MOVE HOUSE! Uproot your kids to London, move them in with a man you bearly know. That’s not working out? MOVE HOUSE! Join Shoreditch house, and don’t forget to buy a Gucci handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest, most of her really annoys me. The tone of the articles she’s written in the press are so smug and condescending it makes my skin crawl. She genuinely thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up...does she have a new man again??
Yes I think so, there was a hastily removed blurry picture of her feet and a pair of trainers on a sun lounger at SH yesterday morning. I don't begrudge the woman a shag but the need to put it on social media for everyone including your children to see is bewildering.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I think so, there was a hastily removed blurry picture of her feet and a pair of trainers on a sun lounger at SH yesterday morning. I don't begrudge the woman a shag but the need to put it on social media for everyone including your children to see is bewildering.
There were photos a few weeks back too, where she looked very loved up with a man who works for Sky Sports. His Insta was made private very quickly after he was identified on here.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully whoever he has has looked at her account and knows what he’s getting involved in!

Reactions: 2
Hopefully whoever he has has looked at her account and knows what he’s getting involved in!
She’s bound to have a moan about this site saying we’re making it up. But someone only has to read through here to see the truth laid out and allll of the red flags

• Haha
She’s bound to have a moan about this site saying we’re making it up. But someone only has to read through here to see the truth laid out and allll of the red flags
He’ll have been given the full sob story about how she’s been abused, manipulated and conned, and will have his maximum sympathy I imagine. And the children living with Dad will have been explained as her trying to do right by them, giving them more stability to recover from the trauma. He’ll have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Until he sees the real her and runs for the hills (or a different branch of Soho House)...

• Haha
I also imagine that as a man in his early 30s, he probably doesn't really care too much why the kids don't live with her. Lets me honest, that's one of reason all her other relationships with men her own age have failed. He'll be with her for the good times not the mum times.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her Stories are just a disingenuous stream of memes and snapshots without saying anything definitive. She’s conning her followers, who helped her get that £5K a month business she talked about. There’s been radio silence on what happened last year, and what happened since. She’s never said publicly that she has ditched Slay and is now employed
There was a blog post once saying she owned nobody anything but that’s not true, not whilst she’s still got those 22k followers who all feel invested in her. We are awed an explanation.
Where’s the single mother of two that’s we followed? Shes changed the bio but not said anything and that’s frustrating

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Stories are just a disingenuous stream of memes and snapshots without saying anything definitive. She’s conning her followers, who helped her get that £5K a month business she talked about. There’s been radio silence on what happened last year, and what happened since. She’s never said publicly that she has ditched Slay and is now employed
There was a blog post once saying she owned nobody anything but that’s not true, not whilst she’s still got those 22k followers who all feel invested in her. We are awed an explanation.
Where’s the single mother of two that’s we followed? Shes changed the bio but not said anything and that’s frustrating
Absolutely agree with this.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.