Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed a lot I didn’t realise there was a new post. This happened last time too 😂 I’ve also been wondering about the kids. I assume it wasn’t an easy decision whatever has been decided, she must miss them

Reactions: 1
She probably had to go into isolation after coming back from Europe and everything else was decided for them re: covid-19 and distancing. Not too much to wonder I don’t think.

Reactions: 2
That would make sense, but I do find it odd that she hasn’t mentioned them at all, said she misses them, talked about keeping on touch on the #ad Facebook hub thing...

That would make sense, but I do find it odd that she hasn’t mentioned them at all, said she misses them, talked about keeping on touch on the #ad Facebook hub thing...
I was just coming on here to say she hasn’t actually mentioned them once. It’s all about virtual pub quizzes, drinking and working from home.

She definitely came back from her (yet another) holiday before lockdown.
she did but as she has an ill child i suspect it would have been a decision made just in case. Just thinking logically here. I imagine she doesn’t want to bring them up as it’s probably going to be a while before she sees them and I imagine that’s a fairly harsh thing to think about and talk about all the time?

Really poor labelling of her MTV Teen Mom paid for work, not sure | ad is enough is it?

Wow she’s been heavily on the booze since being home alone!
totally agree!!! sooo much booze. There is having a few drinks- then theres Alice. she is a booze hound

did she just write on insta she has had 3 jobs at once?? when? Her one and only job prior to kids ( where she said she was ‘bullied’) i have on good authority, she was asked to actually do some WORK and henceforth told people she was being bullied and left. 3 jobs? 😂

Last edited:
Maybe he staged an intervention and went for a court order after all the danger she put them in recently.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.