Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Hiraeth for nominating it and @Ally Pally for saying it.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous threads can be found by clicking ‘Alice Evans Threads’ button at the top of the page.
---
Because the last thread was closed...

No she wouldn't get disability in the uk for having MS. She would have to have MS that caused total disability. If she can walk and talk, she can still work according to the UK (number of claims rejected recently where people are not totally disabled)
I know plenty of disabled people in the UK who can walk and talk and get PIP and motability car and a Personal Assistant etc paid for by the government. They often work too but still get disability. It doesn't have to be 'total disability'. Bianca, in fact, has more of a claim to it than a lot of people on it do imo.

However, it’s possible that the system has been tightened up for new claimants or there are lots of anomalies whereby it depends on the whims of the claims processor but they should really appeal in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Where's her weight loss secret she promised to share?
Waiting for the papers to buy it?...but tumbleweed....nobody cares.
Not as famous as she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"....But it’s pretty obvious there are parallels in the life Bianca leads atm and how Alice lives or lived. She is a plus one, is taking advantage of the opportunity to network, promises books and films, is always with Ioan even when he is working, posts to instagram and has a gushing fan base. Dont get me wrong this is a benign life. But I don’t admire her for it and yes I know she has MS. My feminist side is screaming at her to do something that’s her achievement, beyond wearing a dress".

Sorry, I had to copy and paste as the thread is locked, but (no offence intended at all to the OP) duck that - if I had the opportunity to be a glamorous plus one living the high life, I'd tell my feminist side to STFU for a bit and enjoy it! 😂
I'd probably have to find something to occupy my time eventually (ponies, maybe), but I reckon I could give riding coat tails a good go for a while.

I work like a dog and still don't have much money though, so I might be looking at how the other half live through rose tinted specs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Bianca is still trying to get her film made though - a lot of that does involve schmoozing round the industry, making connections, talking to people. I think these events will have been good for her career and opportunities as well. Also, she looks gorgeous and is playing a good game on Insta, which is how you get noticed for brand influencing gigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Surely the difference between the lack of jobs here is that if any of us were lucky enough to have family money / inheritance / whatever like Bianca and therefore didn't need to work, we'd be delighted. But few of us would resort to Malice's tactics as a way to maintain our lifestyle as we are not lowlife, lazy abusers like she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations to @Hiraeth for nominating it and @Ally Pally for saying it.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Previous threads can be found by clicking ‘Alice Evans Threads’ button at the top of the page.
---
Because the last thread was closed...

I know plenty of disabled people in the UK who can walk and talk and get PIP and motability car and a Personal Assistant etc paid for by the government. They often work too but still get disability. It doesn't have to be 'total disability'. Bianca, in fact, has more of a claim to it than a lot of people on it do imo.

However, it’s possible that the system has been tightened up for new claimants or there are lots of anomalies whereby it depends on the whims of the claims processor but they should really appeal in that case.
Congratulations on the title thread 🩷🩷
I hope that mAlice watches the Depp v Heard series 👀...imagine if Ioan went after mAlice for defamation! In all likelihood it's never gonna happen, but I reckon he does have a case, she has defamed him, left, right and centre on SM, a lot of which has already been proven to be false!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
RECAP:
•Bianca and Ioan made many appearances at the film festival in Italy and Ioan won an award.
•Many posts on social media from attendees, promoters and B and even a couple from Ioan
•Press, red carpets and swag bags
•Fair conversation was had about B’s jacket dress and her time in the noPantheon
•Alice, Alice, Alice
•Cool cucumber that Alice is, she properly malfunctioned. We were treated to lame insta stories, a yougogirl meme, a predictable but very cute photo of lil E enjoying life
•There were very real laughs on the last thread, tattlers wit was on some of its best form….
•Because Alice had posted no fewer than 4 red carpet posts in some weird competition in her head with Bianca providing much fodder, proving once again that Alice is not back, everything is not on the up and she is still completely obsessed with I and B
•Some had poorly cropped out Ioan, all were from some event Ioan was invited to and Alice was his +1
•Alice shamelessly liked a meme/post about how she’s tired of not waking up in Italy and even commented how SHE doesn’t get holidays enough and the girls also don’t get them (as an afterthought/but to make a point)
•Tone tried to threaten some crap when the RO runs out (hi Alice)
•Alice may have grifted several months of rental fees on her storage unit full of god knows what
•Alice keeps being tragic, tattlers keep being comics. Shakespeare himself would be proud.
•Alice failed to gain any traction in the daily mail, proving just how low she’s fallen. Can’t even make that sidebar of shame.
•Please add on anything I’ve forgotten and tattle on friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Surely the difference between the lack of jobs here is that if any of us were lucky enough to have family money / inheritance / whatever like Bianca and therefore didn't need to work, we'd be delighted. But few of us would resort to Malice's tactics as a way to maintain our lifestyle as we are not lowlife, lazy abusers like she is.
also forgot to mention: Bianca has no kids, and she is not permitted to have stepkids either. of course even then you dont *need* to work (depending on how well you and your spouse are off), but it's a very different ballgame to be responsible for a human being, as Alice for the first time finds out now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
duck that - if I had the opportunity to be a glamorous plus one living the high life, I'd tell my feminist side to STFU for a bit and enjoy it! 😂
Yes, and I don't even think it's 'unfeminist' to enjoy the high life. If that's feminism, I don't want or need it. It should be about being able to choose how you want to live and not have a cookie cutter lifestyle that someone else thinks you should have. I don't think we can accuse B of being lazy - she does a lot despite her disability. AFE is the complete opposite - she feigns disability to justify doing sweet FA. That said, her 'disabilities' aren't that useful anymore so she has STFU about it.
---
it's a very different ballgame to be responsible for a human being, as Alice for the first time finds out now too.
It's hard to know how 'responsible' AFE is being right now. I expect she paid for another year up front for the townhouse as the landlord knows she doesn't have a steady job so she'd be out otherwise. If IG turned off the money, then things will be tight but it depends how much she has stolen and how much she has left. She is still probably getting $3k a month off him 'for the kids' though they won't see much of it.

That said, if the story about the storage unit is true then it's possible things are tight and it's not just lies as usual. There hasn't been much ebaying lately either. Maybe, just maybe, AFE regrets the $6.5k a month rent with no income?? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've worked for decades solid. Frankly, it's indecent. If I had alternative (ethical) income or assets, I'd sit on my arse for a very long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
also forgot to mention: Bianca has no kids, and she is not permitted to have stepkids either. of course even then you dont *need* to work (depending on how well you and your spouse are off), but it's a very different ballgame to be responsible for a human being, as Alice for the first time finds out now too.
Yep they’re like a couple in their twenties who are travelling and enjoying themselves before settling down for marriage and kids. They wouldn’t have had this much freedom to go places if the girls were one week with him, one week with Alice

Reactions: 35
Yes, and I don't even think it's 'unfeminist' to enjoy the high life. If that's feminism, I don't want or need it. It should be about being able to choose how you want to live and not have a cookie cutter lifestyle that someone else thinks you should have. I don't think we can accuse B of being lazy - she does a lot despite her disability. AFE is the complete opposite - she feigns disability to justify doing sweet FA. That said, her 'disabilities' aren't that useful anymore so she has STFU about it.
Feminism is surely the freedom to do what the duck you like - if you don't need/have to work to support yourself - don't work. Whether that's because you have your own money or someone willing to support you. Alice doesn't have that luxury anymore because she's not financially independent /has no money of her own and has nobody willing to support her (obvs she's entitled to what she's entitled to under the prenup - but that's not enough). She is someone who has to work.
I don't know Bianca's financial state - if she's independently well off or not - but if Ioan is supporting her and he's happy to support her then that's ok too so far as I'm concerned. Nobody's business but theirs*

*But we can gossip if we want to of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just looking at the Hall of Shame here on Tattle for talentless wasters by number of threads.
  1. Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off
  2. Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction
  3. Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!
AFE made the top 3!!! So well deserved!

Slow hand clap
👏
👏
👏

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just looking at the Hall of Shame here on Tattle for talentless wasters by number of threads.
  1. Harry & Meghan #450 William, George & Charlotte Shake it Off
  2. Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction
  3. Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!
AFE made the top 3!!! So well deserved!

Slow hand clap
👏
👏
👏
She will actually be really pleased about this

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"....But it’s pretty obvious there are parallels in the life Bianca leads atm and how Alice lives or lived. She is a plus one, is taking advantage of the opportunity to network, promises books and films, is always with Ioan even when he is working, posts to instagram and has a gushing fan base. Dont get me wrong this is a benign life. But I don’t admire her for it and yes I know she has MS. My feminist side is screaming at her to do something that’s her achievement, beyond wearing a dress".

Sorry, I had to copy and paste as the thread is locked, but (no offence intended at all to the OP) duck that - if I had the opportunity to be a glamorous plus one living the high life, I'd tell my feminist side to STFU for a bit and enjoy it! 😂
I'd probably have to find something to occupy my time eventually (ponies, maybe), but I reckon I could give riding coat tails a good go for a while.

I work like a dog and still don't have much money though, so I might be looking at how the other half live through rose tinted specs.
Having slogged away in boring jobs for what seems like an eternity, I’d happily give it all up to be someone’s glamorous sidekick and travel the world — although I would need a lot of assistance to scrub up to the required levels 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I woke up at 9 am est to this notification. It said Alice posted an hour earlier. At that time it was 3 hours earlier in LA from me making it 6 am when I woke up. An hour earlier in LA makes it 5 am roughly, if she posted something. Usually I can see a small thumbnail of what the post is but it’s only her profile photo. I checked her insta, nothing. I came here, nothing. Is my tit acting up or is it possible she posted something and did a dirty delete immediately or very soon after?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The honking Horsham hillbilly 🤣 that’s made me properly chuckle. Horsham is lovely. KP is not

I loved this from the thread recap - “Alice keeps being tragic, tattlers keep being comics.” 🤣

Re: working or not, like I said, if I had means I wouldn’t work full time. Or at all. I just felt it an interesting discussion. I hope Bianca is working on RoS and she gets the opportunity to get it done and distributed.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the recap @Old Soak

Just a small correction. Alice posted photos from a premiere of a film she acted in (Blackball). So on this one occasion she wasn’t Ioan’s plus 1.

Rotten Tomatoes has this as her best rated film! High praise indeed…

IMG_7823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
---

It's hard to know how 'responsible' AFE is being right now. I expect she paid for another year up front for the townhouse as the landlord knows she doesn't have a steady job so she'd be out otherwise. If IG turned off the money, then things will be tight but it depends how much she has stolen and how much she has left. She is still probably getting $3k a month off him 'for the kids' though they won't see much of it.

That said, if the story about the storage unit is true then it's possible things are tight and it's not just lies as usual. There hasn't been much ebaying lately either. Maybe, just maybe, AFE regrets the $6.5k a month rent with no income?? 🤭
But she is clearly not broke enough to sell the stuff in storage :unsure: Lucky we know her eBay details so can check up on when she finally does start selling instead of buying😂💅💋
---
Thanks for the recap @Old Soak

Just a small correction. Alice posted photos from a premiere of a film she acted in (Blackball). So on this one occasion she wasn’t Ioan’s plus 1.

Rotten Tomatoes has this as her best rated film! High praise indeed…

View attachment 3018345
Actually, to be fair to Alice, Blackball looks like quite a quirky British comedy and it has a bloody good cast with Vince Vaughn, James Cromwell and Paul Kaye. I cannot imagine Vince Vaughn or James Cromwell took a liking to Alice, they are both famously anti-BS on set.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we would all like the opportunities to travel in luxury and get to see fantastic places and experiences. It is a no brainer. But B looks like she is just clinging on to the Main Man Ioan (who probably can’t believe his luck that in his middle age has manage to bag a much younger woman. It is not only his hair transplant that is making him look good, she does too. She is an asset when he schmoozes plus gives the impression that he is younger than he is.) But she is walking the same road that Alice did, putting him before everything. They are in that giddy loved up stage and probably want to be together but its an unproductive life for her if her role is just following him around. Hopefully her movie gets traction which will give her some separate identity - at the moment they are fused.

Still think the dress, which I loved, was disrespectful of the venue. If she went there earlier she knew exactly what the building was but still went in a dress that showed a lot of chest and leg. Alice would and has got flamed for inappropriate attire at kids premieres etc, but this is worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.