Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #250 It’s weaponised incompetence not anxiety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget that the RO was most probably not Ella’s idea. As for her behaviour in her father’s and Bianca’s house, it was way more than a teen misbehaving. It was a child exploding in anger, fear and immense sadness.

Teens are not adults and should not be treated as such. Their way of thinking is totally different, and in combination with their hormones and several other issues, they are certainly not able to think the way an adult would. Add to this mix an abused and highly traumatized kid and you have a bomb ready to explode at any given moment.

Yes, there should be consequences for bad behaviour, but in this case there is no parent in this girl’s life. She’s Malice’s biggest victim (possibly more than her sister) and the one who will have to face the results of her abuse for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Recap:

Custody was settled and all court docs are sealed although Alice’s chum Bitchoff from the daily mail slipped up and shared a tidbit that wasn’t public knowledge.

BB4 is a hit and Ioan got nice reviews for his (pretty large “extra” (ahem) role.

Bianca got her hair did and shared cutest bubba pictures

Alice effed up a cameo and went to a vampire diaries convention where the panel she spoke on had an audience of 6. Maybe 10.

Ioan is off to an Italian film festival in Sardinia next week and we are enjoying watching his career start to recover.

Ioan also got the sharpest buzz cut ala Clooney, prompting hair transplant debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Let’s not forget that the RO was most probably not Ella’s idea. As for her behaviour in her father’s and Bianca’s house, it was way more than a teen misbehaving. It was a child exploding in anger, fear and immense sadness.
Wasn't she face timing with a friend while she went on her rampage? I seem to remember there was a performative aspect to it.

Reactions: 40
Wasn't she face timing with a friend while she went on her rampage? I seem to remember there was a performative aspect to it.
yeah and she was belittling in an unhinged manner the small apartment (only the best for a Evans, thats exactly why Ioan shouldnt care one bit about how they live) to them.

that has nothing to do with anger, its just being nasty.

I think some people do the same mistake they did with their mother and mix up nastiness with sadness/anger. I'm sure they have moments of anger (e.g. that visitation when she says that Bianca destroyed her family or that Ioan is a wimp), but most of that behavior on that day they tried to get a RO sounded like calculated nastiness. That's why she prepared a discord live stream too, to show her crappy friends her big performance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes, but that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t real anger, fear and sadness there too. Being the ‘bad’ kid is often the greatest facade.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
but most of that behavior on that day they tried to get a RO sounded like calculated nastiness. That's why she prepared a discord live stream too, to show her crappy friends her big performance.
Yes, but remember whose plan it was to get the RO.

Alice was driving this, and god knows what the consequences for Ella would have been if she didn't carry out Alice's orders.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes, but remember whose plan it was to get the RO.

Alice was driving this, and god knows what the consequences for Ella would have been if she didn't carry out Alice's orders.
I tend to think those kids were groomed from birth by their mother. It didn’t start when he left, she used them agasint him from the start so it’s just what they know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I tend to think those kids were groomed from birth by their mother. It didn’t start when he left, she used them agasint him from the start so it’s just what they know.
I agree with this! And as I recall, Ella has had some behavioral problems way before Ioan left.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Much like there was a performative aspect to her street theatre on her knees begging her father that time . She is sadly cut from the same cloth as her mother, (which Alice will deal with the consequences of in the coming years) but I remain hopeful for her.

Also, how HOT does Ioan look in those pics from yesterday?? Usually 50 plus men in baseball hats are a hard no, but sheesh, he is working that look! Leaving Alice has taken YEARS off him!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I like that Ioan, B amd the dog have all had their hair did in the last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
yeah and she was belittling in an unhinged manner the small apartment (only the best for a Evans, thats exactly why Ioan shouldnt care one bit about how they live) to them.

that has nothing to do with anger, its just being nasty.

I think some people do the same mistake they did with their mother and mix up nastiness with sadness/anger. I'm sure they have moments of anger (e.g. that visitation when she says that Bianca destroyed her family or that Ioan is a wimp), but most of that behavior on that day they tried to get a RO sounded like calculated nastiness. That's why she prepared a discord live stream too, to show her crappy friends her big performance.
I have a strong feeling Alice is going to have her hands full with this girl over the next few years. Pity Alice turned her against her father, so now Alice will get to handle her all by herself.

Reactions: 28
The apartment thing - I believe the food throwing stuff has Alice behind it.

Pouring milk onto a bed has an adults thinking behind it - because milk will smell a long time after and be very difficult to remove.

I think big E was instructed to do this specifically with milk.

Except they didn't have cows milk so it wouldn't have the desired effect, but big E wouldn't know that.

Reactions: 23
Agree with This. Just to throw in my two pence, I worked in children’s services for a long time and this happens a scary amount. It is embarrassing how many children are open to children’s services literally because the impact of the parents and their relationship. Seriously, no safeguarding risk at all apart from the fact that grown, often intelligent, adults cannot put themselves to one side for the sake of the children and the most difficult part to work with is that they are convinced they are in the right. This was one of the major reasons I left in the end, it was bloody awful.

I would also point out that children are always children. They get their attitudes and behaviours from those closest to them. I am uncomfortable with any talk where the children are criticised for their reactions, because that is what it is, despite how it looks. This isn’t to say they can’t be brats etc but imagine being children living with Alice, and in the middle of all this. If it was a calculated act with her mother then we absolutely should not be blaming a child for that, nasty or not.

• Heart
I’m sympathetic towards children in a divorce but as many have said, when do you become personally responsible for your own potentially illegal and abusive behaviour? Alice has been doing this kind of tit for years. I was reading the IOL stuff yesterday, she’s never going to change and has weaponised Ioan’s own children against him in a similar way. That’s not criticising the behaviour of the children, that’s on Alice. And respectfully, Elsie is also in the exact same situation as Ella and hasn’t behaved as such. I’m a child of divorce, have children of divorce. Also been a member of the Children’s Hearing system in my country. Children in much more stressful and abusive environments don’t behave the same.
To me, throwing food is childish. That whole episode was a set up by Alice, one day I hope those children will realise how much their dad tried.
I’ve seen discourse recently about how Britney Spear’s children have reconnected as the child support nears an end. I can see the same happening here. Taking out Britney’s conservatorship and mental health issues, the heart of the matter for Federline is money, just like Alice.

• Heart
Ideally Ella would have said no to pulling that tit but Alice would have pressured and threatened her. It's 95% Alice’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree with This. Just to throw in my two pence, I worked in children’s services for a long time and this happens a scary amount. It is embarrassing how many children are open to children’s services literally because the impact of the parents and their relationship. Seriously, no safeguarding risk at all apart from the fact that grown, often intelligent, adults cannot put themselves to one side for the sake of the children and the most difficult part to work with is that they are convinced they are in the right. This was one of the major reasons I left in the end, it was bloody awful.

I would also point out that children are always children. They get their attitudes and behaviours from those closest to them. I am uncomfortable with any talk where the children are criticised for their reactions, because that is what it is, despite how it looks. This isn’t to say they can’t be brats etc but imagine being children living with Alice, and in the middle of all this. If it was a calculated act with her mother then we absolutely should not be blaming a child for that, nasty or not.
Not just that - children’s brains go through massive changes in puberty. They’re refolding, trimming, new neuronal connections are being made, they have the effect of hormones - a cascade that is frequently imbalanced - plus physical growth and change, all of which contribute to an evolving sense of self and relationship with the world and others. (And now social media can document every single embarrassing moment- yay!) Ella is altering and changing at an enormous rate, and she’s had to deal with Alice for the last three years of it - manipulation, endless repetition, hatred, blackmail, unhinged ranting, drunkenness, possibly drug abuse and lies. Alice has made it so that Ella is all alone and her mother is the only person between her and homelessness (Alice will have led her to believe). Of course she does what Alice tells her to. Of course she follows orders. Of course she swallows the bullshit Alice spews, just so she doesn’t have to have an unhinged tirade inflicted on her for hours on end.
My narc father used to carpet me every Sunday in his study for *hours* so I could tell him what was wrong with me. I have an extremely strong moral compass. Lying is abhorrent to me. But you can bet that I made up things to get away from him. You will do anything when you’re utterly desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Much as Ella needs to take some responsibility for her actions, she's just a kid acting up really, isn't she? I can't imagine what it must be like for that poor girl, locked up 24/7 with the ranting harridan, especially at times like this, when her father is all over the media. We laugh about Alice and her tits akimbo whilst shaking and vomiting, but now that her usual release valves (the internet) have been removed from her, where does she direct her rage? Elsie seems to manage to escape now and then, to her friends, her sports classes, and so on. We never hear of Ella taking part in any outdoor hobbies or sports, she doesn't go away with friends, she seems to merely exist as a prop for Alice and her "single" parenting.

I'm happy that Ioan has managed to move on and leave Alice firmly in the rear view mirror, but he must despair at the fate of his children. I don't know him, but when you think about the amount of time, money and stress that the custody fight alone has cost him (and Bianca to be fair), it's clear that he loves them and cares for them, despite what Alice says to the contrary. She really is a wicked woman and hopefully one day, her children will realise exactly what she has taken away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have nothing but empathy and sympathy for Ella. That poor girl has been living with a deranged, abusive mother with very little contact outside the house for the past three years while grieving the loss of her father, a father who loved her deeply and who she was told no longer cares about her. That, the isolation, being a teenager, Alice’s influence, I wager 99% of us would be as vulnerable and susceptible to being Alice’s puppet in the same situation. I feel for her deeply. A child wouldn’t get the idea for a fake RO alone, or know how to execute that. Throwing food and drink around your dad’s apartment he shares with someone new when you have been told daily he doesn’t love you anymore is, imo, a normal response from a weaponised, distressed teen after what she’s been through. She is a child and a victim of Alice.

the question of ‘when is she held responsible’… imo, when she’s into adulthood, and has had some space from Alice, then I would hope to start to see some growth and progress, with the right therapy and support. Alice won’t let that happen though: she wants to baby both of them so they never leave.

I remember being thirteen, the stuff I got up to, even without a deliberately nefarious influence. It’s not just that she’s thirteen now, it’s that she’s been weaponised and lied to and abused for the past three years with nobody coming to save her. No outlet. It’s really no wonder the things she’s done. Alice has done very well in her quest to destroy the wellbeing of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.