Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Aww. They can really make someone’s day when done right. I got Dylan from Modern Family (Hayley’s boyfriend) to do one for my daughter and she was pleased as punch with it. Especially cos he mentioned her 2 best friends and spoke about her birthday party etc . She was a bit younger at the time so she believed he did it as a personal favour to me 😂 Major mammy points scored.

I can’t imagine the recipient of Alice’s most recent one being overly thrilled with it.
What a great gift for your daughter! I am sure she was thrilled. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Yeah agree, she’s a spiteful bitch with clearly no life. Hates strangers on behalf of Alice Evans. What a sad pathetic empty husk of a life. Hate-scrolling and screen-shatting and simping for a never-been.
But she’s not doing it for Alice. She wouldn’t want to be mates with her; she doesn’t give a crap about Alice, Ioan or Bianca - she’s doing it because she likes the fight and getting people wound up.

Fortunately she doesn’t wind me up. I don’t laugh at her because she’s too horrible but she is just winding herself and Alice up nobody else cares.

Reactions: 9

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
You can tell a lot about what a teen is into by the way they dress. When not being forced in mama’s cast offs.

Ella, and Elsie, both wear clothes synonymous with skater culture and both seem to be into skating. If I was going to pick a music idol I’d go with the polar opposite of Swift and say Billie Eilish. Now maybe they do love Swift. But they look like no Swifty fans I have ever seen.

It is almost like a mother knows nothing about her kids and isn’t trying to find out.

Me me me me and how much I hate your father are probably the only topics of conversation in Evans house.
Swifties run the gamut. There’s really not just one type of fan at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Ametrine

VIP Member
You can have them make it at the labs - I have friends who do this with their discontinued Bite shades. Bite lipsticks didn’t last years because of how they were formulated. I bought a bunch when they were leaving Sephora and on sale and they’ve all gone bad. Just saying.
And I still have my BITE Matte Lip Crayon, and it's still going strong. I used it a couple of days ago actually.

You can still even buy Alice's shade from Amazon.

I just don't think we can accuse Alice of spending $65 on a lipstick in this instance.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice was not going defcon insane yet when he was casted for The Reunion
True but there must be get out clauses if they feel the star is a liability due to their personal life before the filming starts. If some real scandal broke about IG then that could be a serious issue for the production. Anyway they didn't drop him as a batshit ex ranting on twitter doesn't really make much difference. Criminal charges is a different story. Maybe @Nixlondon knows?

ButterTart

VIP Member
She is using one years old (no shade, I do the same, it's fine if it still looks and smells good).

You cannot buy the product she mentions anymore - I should know, as I have it in a different colour.
You can have them make it at the labs - I have friends who do this with their discontinued Bite shades. Bite lipsticks didn’t last years because of how they were formulated. I bought a bunch when they were leaving Sephora and on sale and they’ve all gone bad. Just saying.

Last edited:

Invictus

Chatty Member
Early for thread titles but:

Alice still giving lip and BB4 is a hit!

Or
Alice still getting lit....

Alice: this is a tattle user

The user about tattle in december 2022:
View attachment 2984831
Or about Ioan
View attachment 2984832
btw their falling out came over them defending Deb and Lin in december 2022. And it was extremely mild stuff
View attachment 2984843
View attachment 2984849View attachment 2984846
A few days later her son died and despite continuing to be a loyal commenter under Alice's post Alice ignored them. It yet again shows that Alice just wants to have people around her that are fully representing the idea of her cult (hence why Ella and Elsie are not allowed to have a normal relationship to their father either)
Sorry, generally a lurker, but that first SS.... Do our homework?!! Not sure average age in this thread, but I don't think (m)any of us are still in school!!!

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Have you forgotten the smol pixie so soon?
Well actually my dog can lie for England. Definitely not had dinner, nope, no, my husband did not feed him. Starving he is. Alice lies like a dog, and has fleas!*

*Apols to the lovely Tattle dogs who most certainly do not have fleas

ETA I don’t follow the Jack Monroe threads because I already spend too much time on here. Avert eyes! 👀 🙈

Last edited:

Gilbert

I don't think either Bianca or Alice are celebrities @Treacletrixter. I think Bianca naturally fits into advocacy and I wouldn't be surprised if this is how she plays it. All the facts on her side.
They are both literally celebrities by definition. How they choose to channel their status is why we are discussing them, but they are both unquestionably celebrities.

Feather fans

VIP Member
All my friends sailed through the menopause bar one! It's the luck of the draw I guess or genetics. Anyone struggling I highly recommend red clover it really did seem to ease my symptoms.
Im not in menopause yet (most menopause symptoms can happen in perimenopause) but notice some changes I could do without. Inability to lose weight is one of them. And yes it’s lu k of the draw. My mum and paternal grandma had almost no issues so Im confident Ill be ok too, but Ive had way less healthy lifestyle. Supplements and lifestyle changes do wonders, but I found Dr. Mindy Pelz Fast Like a Girl changed my life. Intermitted fasting tailored to cycle. It works! Not only on me but my friends too, and on measurable things like cycle regularity/ legth

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
It's just as well we've all found each other. Now we can start searching for all the things we've lost! I have to put things in a specific spot so I can find them again. That said, I'll look for your glasses if you look for my nail file.

It’s a deal 👍🤭
---
@Hiraeth If I could I would happily send you your own Wee Grumpy Bugger. I'd even share my French Fries with you. ❤ Actually there are a lot of turds I'd happily share my fries with. Though admittedly it's easy to say that right now when I don't have any and I'm not craving them. To give you all fair warning, it might be a completely different story if I had them in my hot little hands right now. Or if you were eating some...

---

It's just as well we've all found each other. Now we can start searching for all the things we've lost! I have to put things in a specific spot so I can find them again. That said, I'll look for your glasses if you look for my nail file.
---

Yeah but this is THE Mimsy we're talking about. :cool:

Hugh seems pretty lost after his wife left him. I honestly can't see her spending 20 years of her life as a beard, and I think he genuinely cared about her too much to lie to her about something like that. He may be bi but I don't believe he's gay.
---

Does she have the $26 to treat all 3 of them?
---

The rumours seem to spring from the fact he loves acting in musicals and because his ex-wife is older than him and some people thought she wasn't pretty enough for him. 🤦‍♀️ I don't think there's ever been any convincing rumours linking him to a man or gay clubs or saunas, etc!
Its a deal @CookieMonsta👍🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7