Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
P
I was reliving my Bradfordian youth today with Terrorvision and they have songs called Bad Actress and Alice What’s The Matter. Is it to late for submissions for the playlist?
It’s never too late! Consider it done.

We could do with more suggestions for our Bianca exposing Alice playlist ‘No More’ also 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12

welp

VIP Member
She could have, but if she did, the financial trial would be shown as vacated and the whole case would be over. Further, the stipulation would have been filed in court (custody matters redacted). The court docket still shows no resolution on financial matters.
yes but there is nothing scheduled now and the case management conference for financial matters mysteriously dissappeared recently.

I think its very likely both matters are largely settled and just formalities are left. they both thought custody was the harder part

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Yeah. Added her and her mum into an Instagram group chat I think. I’m sure someone will be along to keep me right very soon. 😜
I keep thinking of that hydrangea Wee Bit Grumpy as Wee Grumpy Bugger, mangled in my best Scottish accent. If Mother's Day hadn't passed I'd send one to AlcoTone so she would always have a reminder that Tone is always right inside beside her.

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Puts paid to any baby rumours. You’re not supposed to colour your hair when pg, is that correct? (I think I read it somewhere but might have been hallucinating!)

Reactions: 11

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I actually would be surprised if he's still paying the same. He was paying the $10K voluntarily, I suspect to a point where he expected there to be a legal decision and what to me looks like to keep the kids in the area for the school year. If there is no legal decision on the money, it's entirely due to Al's lack of cooperation.
The school year has ended. The new school year starts in late August, early September. So will this be sorted out by then? I would hope so because it would suck for them to move schools halfway through.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Has she taken the girls to one of Taylor’s concerts?
I doubt she does anything nice for those kids. Btw love Angelina, nice to see your informative posts about the Pitt situation ❤
---
Who would you rather be lost in the woods with,
Alice or Tubbs?
One of them desperately holding on to worthless tat she thinks is valuable and convinced everyone wants her, the other a fictional character.
I’d take alice. She’s a flabby troll and I’d handle it. Tubbs not so much

• Haha