Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, note to self, do not review photos without ample amounts of caffeine. Sorry about that, guys! 😅

Anyway, what I do know about (even without the benefit of Starbucks), is law. 😂 So here are the next steps.

Custody has now been resolved by a stipulated settlement. It seems terribly anticlimactic but we wouldn't have gotten any further info had there been a custody trial. Settling is saving Ioan a lot of stress and money (trials are extremely expensive). Plus, with custody sorted, Ioan only has to pay one attorney now. The Elkins Kalt law firm's representation has now ended since they were retained for custody matters only. (Katherine Heersema and [now judge] Anne Kiley, thank you for your service!).

Now, the issues of the financials, and the question of how much child and spousal support is to be paid, are going to be front and center. Not having to pay for a custody trial has been a blessing in disguise because Ioan can now direct all his resources to the support fight. Joseph Langlois, Ioan's attorney as to financial matters, will now be seeking Alice's financials. Her real ones, not the BS "estimated financials" with the $3,000+ dollars in monthly utility costs. 😂

Alice will have to turn them over by a certain date. The deadline will be soon if it hasn't already passed, because a financial trial date has to be set, and even if they settle on financial issues, no lawyer in the world will advocate for a settlement without knowing the full financial picture.

If Alice doesn't provide the financials, or provides incomplete or false financials, or fails to settle with Ioan, there will be a financial trial. Everyone with possible knowledge of the finances will be subpoenaed if Alice won't provide them. That means Gloria, as well as Alice's accountant friend, and maybe even Boshoff since the DM likely pays Alice for stories. There was non-public information in the latest DM article that likely came from Alice (for a fee, of course). So Alice's friends should be well terrified if she won't produce financials, since they may have to testify.

Either way, what Alice submits, or doesn't, will be worked over in every detail by Langlois because this issue dictates how much child and spousal support Ioan will pay going forward. If Alice can't prove she needs support then she won't get much. She may even get nothing, considering the prenup and the massive overpayments that Ioan has made over the past 3 years. It all has to balance out, and that puts Alice at a massive disadvantage. A trial is the worst-case scenario for Alice.

Think about it. If you really needed spousal and child support, wouldn't you be filing your financials immediately to show the court how much money you need? There's something rotten in Beverly Hills, and it ain't the dry ice fish.

At any rate, I will post any new court filings as soon as I get the attorney portal notification that there's new documents!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Oh fuck you, you cunt.

I'm angry and vulnerable tonight so maybe this thread wasn't the best place to be but ohhh here I go.

I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and have been on an SNRI for it for years. Some of it is brain chemistry, but some of it is:
- being an actual single mother who puts 150% into being a present, active parent even when all I want to do is be a caterpillar in a doona cocoon
- studying full time and working part time, lying awake at night budgeting in my head for the weeks ahead because living is so fucking expensive at the moment
- being a victim of SA, infidelity (actual, not imagined) that means trust is so so hard to gain
- wondering when, if ever, my son's father will take an interest and if he doesn't, how the fuck I can explain that to my beautiful boy
- knowing that there are fucking cunts like you Alice whose children have a loving father who want to be a part of their lives but because you're so 'anxious' and 'damaged' by the repercussions of your own selfish actions, he can't be.

Oh man I could write pages tonight. Out of everything she's done, for some reason, this post has lit a fucking fire under my arse.

How.
Dare.
You.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

welp

VIP Member
I actually think its great to talk about anxiety, but a court-certified abuser that has caused anxiety to various people should stay away from this topic because they discredit that way this issue more than they are helping it. Especially since she is clearly trying to imply that her victims caused her anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice's understanding of what gaslit means is clearly different to everyone else's. He told you he didn't love you. He told you he was moving out. He told you he didn't want a separation he wanted a divorce.

It isn't gaslighting when someone tells you something you just don't want to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Hiraeth

VIP Member
No one who's an actual celebrity reads online comments about themselves (or goes in search of them), cares about "trolls," or engages with people they feel are "trolls."

I feel for that lady who posted, her comment about a good friend not being a "yes man" is on point. Her delivery on everything else may not have been the best, but she was Alice's friend and she's been through a horrific loss of a child. The classy thing for Alice to do would have been to give a neutral response, not respond at all, or quietly delete the comment. Instead, Alice went on full ad hominem attack mode. Childish and cruel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Mad Betty

VIP Member
there are 2 things that have affected me on tattle. Losing Toxteth and that ladies story and the way Alice treated her. It’s clear Alice had it in for her and didn’t care less for her loss. Alice has kids she should have known better. It’s just a real struggle to understand sometimes how horrid Alice really is tbh.
I think about Toxteth so often. How she just faded away without us knowing when. How she engaged us here until she couldn't. Things like that haunt me.

Alice is a deeply cruel woman, IMO. She tries to overcompensate by posting gushing comments to people and trying to elicit sympathy. Her mask drops though like it did with Pally's story and obvious consuming grief over the loss of her son. She went full viper on her. She has no ability to hear the "please" behind someone's harsh words. I heard it.

I understand. ♥

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She doesn’t need Alices support, she couldnt give a shit about anyone. It does make me feel bad what commenting on Alices page has likely done to her. Perhaps she can join the rest of the people that have fallen out with Alice and find support there. There have been a few now.
Isn't it interesting that there are many people who were originally pro-Alice and who changed their minds after reading the available information, and there is nobody out there who's an ex-Bianca fan and now on Alice's side? It's almost like all the lies and gaslighting are coming from one place. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 68

welp

VIP Member
Forgot to mention that I saw Bad Boys last night

He had about 20 minutes screentime (movie was 1h 50 minutes long, totally only a extra role /s), and at least one of his scenes didnt made the cut (the one we saw someone film on Social Media where he gave a press conference). A lot of scenes are with Will Smith. And he has one of the key roles. I think he plays that kind of role of the smooth bastard pretty well and I'm sure it wont be his last in a big production.

After this and San Andreas it seems like Hollywood loves to give him hilarious death scenes.

also he has a scene where he violently and repeatedly hits his on-screen girlfriend. Given his image of a smooth dude both on and off-screen he played this credibly

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I hope Pally knows she's welcome here and would be treated with kindness.

My parents lost a child before I was born. I don't think either ever recovered. It took me ages to fully understand that as an adult. Losing a child is unfathomable, regardless of their age. Parents are not meant to bury their children.

It's such a basic act of human kindness to extend support and condolences to someone who is grieving. You rise above it all and connect human to human.

You certainly acknowledge the death of a former friend.

For a grief thief she doesn't know how to read the room does she. Actual woman grieving on full view and she's like nah girl, you jest. You're crazy. You're just a Tattler.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Jesus, she mocked her ex publicly for his anxiety and panic attacks and now she wants attention for having it herself after being so cruel?

Boo.

And hadn't she already talked about every ailment she's ever had ad nauseum for years? I recall a running list of ailments and medications she has herself posted about here. It read like a case study. And hadn't she said she's had panic attacks many times now? And the girls as well?

Please.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Gilbert

Gaslit/cheated on or not (I’m going with not) how is she not embarrassed for herself? It’s been eighty four years!!! And to say it’s been hell… she has literally been fighting with herself for most of that time. He hasn’t seen or spoken to her. He’s barely spoken to the girls (which Alice has engineered). The court case has only dragged on because she has complied with nothing and continually fired lawyers. What has been hell? Living a normal quiet life with the odd lawyers letter? At this point it’s just weird. Like watching someone get stuck inside a sleeping bag then instead of unzipping it, punch their way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

welp

VIP Member
Alice's understanding of what gaslit means is clearly different to everyone else's. He told you he didn't love you. He told you he was moving out. He told you he didn't want a separation he wanted a divorce.

It isn't gaslighting when someone tells you something you just don't want to hear.
you know what gaslighting is? Telling everyone how amazing your marriage was while your spouse claims it was hell (and has proof for it)

• Heart
[[Pssst, my life has been insanely hectic & world tragedies have made me extremely emotional but I’m doing my best to catch up so I can hang out with you cool kids again. Love y’all to the 🌙 and back and back again.💚]] —RTP

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
We should all get business cards with Professional Troll on them and compare them on here like the scene out of American Psycho!
I'll see if I can fit it on my business card under "Imaginary Lawyer; Purveyor of the Transcripts of Hearsay." 😂

• Haha