Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Come on now guys, this is Alice.
This shit show will never end.
Though I hope for Ioan this stipulation has brought some peace, there's more to come.
Financials for one.
And even if that is settled, Alice will always do Alice and fuck it up somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Pally has a message for us.

View attachment 2985119
---
It's funny how AFE's former FMs got so involved that it was as if IG 'cheated' on them. AFE made them think they were friends but the reality is she didn't give a fuck when Deb died or when Pally's son did. I hope the current crop of FMs know how disposable they are if they don't keep blowing smoke up her arse.

View attachment 2985135
Tattleville has a nice ring to it 😊
Pally if you are reading here I just want you to know I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Alice only cares about Alice and feeding her needs, she can't even put her own children before her selfish needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
The many faces of Alice Evans.

Left to right, top to bottom

1. Pucker up for the original mama
2. We laughed and laughed
3. Utter, utter defamation
4. My secret stash of 💰
5. Want more?
6. Eyes akimbo
7. Get a job?!!!!
8. He left me for a bogan
9. Fava beans and a nice Chianti

3D1AB1BE-B2D6-4BF7-B7B2-B0722BB75A82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

ChangeYourName

This made me laugh, and is a perfect example of why Alice is an unreliable narrator (that's my polite way of saying she's a liar):

In November 2021, she bemoaned on Twitter how Ioan's parents hadn't been in touch with her, despite her "many frantic emails" to them:

View attachment 2980428
View attachment 2980429

However, she neglects to mention that the "frantic emails" she had been sending Ioan's mum include the below insults:

View attachment 2980430

View attachment 2980431

View attachment 2980434

Oh gee, I wonder why Ioan's mum didn't get in touch with Alice?

View attachment 2980427
“I’m now a full time single mom without a day off”…..

“I have a nanny on weekdays”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It's horrific. And Alice later doubled down by liking a mean comment about the bereaved mother's appearance, which is extra low. 🙁
there are 2 things that have affected me on tattle. Losing Toxteth and that ladies story and the way Alice treated her. It’s clear Alice had it in for her and didn’t care less for her loss. Alice has kids she should have known better. It’s just a real struggle to understand sometimes how horrid Alice really is tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So, according to a very bright individual, I’ve been talking to just two people here for the past three years. The whole tattle is also apparently run by the three of us. So, shouldn’t we be getting a penny or two from the ads? Where’s my money?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan’s in the big summer blockbuster of the year and Alice is in the loo making shite cameos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Do we have a running list of ailments she's claimed?

Fibro
Insomnia
POTS like illness..but not POTS
MS like illness..but not MS
Long Covid...but not long covid
Menopause
Peri-menopause
Anxiety
Panic Disorder
Can we add "moved on" as one of her ailments?

It's a relapsing chronic condition with no relief in sight of her getting over it. Poor Alice. So sick.

Like this week there's Christina Applegate speaking about how hard it is to have MS & I know it's not necessary that it's the same for Bianca, but Alice has been wretched to her ex husband and fiance.

She was arrested for breaking her DVRO.

She had to go to the public defender and use public resources because she is a monster who abuses others.

She CREATES anxiety in others so much that she had CALIFORNIA LAW protecting others from the anxiety and abuse she generates. (is Alice caps an illness? Maybe a syndrome?)

PS - I think she's reading comments about bad boys and how many people are making fun of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She is saying she's just realized she has anxiety. Never knew it before. She's posted about it many, many times. I'm sure someone can produce the evidence here. She's gaslighting her followers (this is what actual gaslighting looks like). This isn't at all new. She just wants attention.

Back to channeling BW.

And that photo is quite frightening. I think being so self-obsessed would cause anyone anxiety.

She seems to be very comfortable causing others anxiety though.

MOO

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
1000032219.jpg

Alice's fans must not live in the real world. Even if Alice wasnt the bully but the bullied (she isnt), for which you need to be crazy to believe it, this whole drama is minor in this world. We are talking about people that have less than 100k followers. Her beloved Trump gets more flack in an hour than she does in her lifetime.

What is unique in this case though is the amount of public harassement Ioan had to endure from Alice. I certainly cant remember a single comparable case with the same public attention (celebrities etc). Congrats, at least you are simping for someone who is unique in being awful.

PS: btw this particulary fan (her chief troll) brings up tattle everywhere, even on the Christmas Card facebook group, they even told her to stop it because she spammed the facebook page with tattle screenshots that have nothing to do with their site 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
BB4 is killing it. My husband and I always check Rotten Tomatoes before we view a series or film.

BB4 has a 97% audience score which is higher than the previous films in the franchise.
I just don't understand it without Alice managing his career. Must be just a lucky fluke.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
The average Alice fan: hoping for the victim of your abuse idol to fail. And that failure would also mean your abuse idol gets less money. Great fans she has. She deserves them.
View attachment 2977372
it’s desperation. He won’t fail, even if he never gets another starring role he will always get support roles as he has in BB4. He’s also up to different sorts of work, like the Seattle symphony or presenting in NYC or the Con. he will be able to diversify and find work.

Alice won’t. Because she has zero talent.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
He’d only fail by going back to her. Which is never going to happen. Happy wedding planning Ioan and Bianca.
---
Alice will think she can now tell her truth. Watch this space.

Last edited:

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
BB4 was great! Ioan did a good job and had a good role. He had a few action scenes too. His American accent needs a teeny bit of work. So glad he is getting this exposure. Hope he gets some more roles like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s anxious because she’s realised what her final options are now:

(1) produce accurate financials, which will prove she’s lied all along and she’s actually got money stashed so all the “he left us with nothing” shtick is proven to be a lie

(2) don’t produce accurate financials which will mean it’ll likely to go court where all the money she’s stashed from him and the money she withdrew (ala Kevin’s Costner’s ex) will be highlighted in court and the “he left us with nothing” shtick is proven to be a lie.

(3) settle out of court, and be forced to take a lower amount because the financial forensic people have found all your money and your “he left us with nothing” shtick is proven to be a lie.

(4) realise that once the financials is done, that’s it. End of divorce. Baby Angel is gone. She will have nothing else left to keep fighting with (and we know she loves drama, she thrives on it).

(5) once she’s not relying on his money she will have to work. That’s also panic inducing.

at the end of the day, this fighting with people is her oxygen. She’s been doing it since IMDB days. She loves a fight.

this fight is nearly over and it’s not going to go your way dearie.

submit the financials, get it done. Move on with your life. Sorry. I know that’s not what you want to hear.

(long post because us professional trolls are paid by the word count, and I haven’t posted in a couple of days!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53