Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice was always a liability. The crew on Harrow knew about her unhinged phonecalls and threatening to divorce him. Launching a public campaign against the production company to send him home like some kind of eBay parcel.

Ranting at black people on SM - very possible for him to be cancelled because of this. Saying she'd taken an overdose because someone blocked her on Twitter - the frantic calls to him on another continent. The attention seeking about her made up Harvey W story.

Total liability.

Best thing he ever did was to dump her before she wrecked his career totally. It would have happened sooner or later.

Reactions: 64

welp

VIP Member
Tone's recent likes show a angry man... 🤭
1000031640.jpg

I btw like the tale of Alice "saving" his career. completely untrue of course when you are the destroyer of it in the first place. but by them saying that Ioan still didnt find employment (also not true) they basically say Queen Alice failed. that one braincell worked overtime 🤭

It's the angry user that constantly calls Ioan's 200k role in Bad Boys a extra role while simping over a 10 years unemployed court-certified abuser. you couldnt make that shit up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's interesting to me that there are FMs out there who detest Tattle to the point of tweeting inanely at Google asking them to stop letting Tattle earn revenue through Google ads but at the same time spend more time on here than us hags, turds and trolls. All those FM clicks earn revenue for Tattle too!

That's my post and I'm comfortable with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
It's been a few weeks turds. I've had health issues, I was on holiday developed food poisoning then a flare of inflammatory arthritis which has spread to multiple joints this is the third time. I'm being tested for autoimmune arthritis disease I'm early 30s I'm struggling to even type on my phone it feels too heavy still I'm determined I will get back to work and not be bed bound.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
This made me laugh, and is a perfect example of why Alice is an unreliable narrator (that's my polite way of saying she's a liar):

In November 2021, she bemoaned on Twitter how Ioan's parents hadn't been in touch with her, despite her "many frantic emails" to them:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.45.51.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.46.04.png

However, she neglects to mention that the "frantic emails" she had been sending Ioan's mum include the below insults:

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.46.28.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.46.41.png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 17.52.47.png

Oh gee, I wonder why Ioan's mum didn't get in touch with Alice?

1717779008794.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
IMG_7580.png

I had to laugh at the advice here. Get a lotto ticket to deal with your financial woes 🙄

Maybe get a damn job?

Maybe move to a cheaper than $6,500 a month apartment?

Maybe don’t get fish on dry ice shipped in.

Maybe listen to the first therapist rather than shopping around for one who will tell you what you want to hear.

Maybe hand over your financials so you can get the correct amount of support and stop stringing this out?

No no, buy a lotto ticket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61

iieee

VIP Member
I admire the optimism of those who think that after being abusive to everyone on the internet and beyond for 20+ years prior to her marriage separation, Alice is going to suddenly stop now she has a divorce agreement. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Is she seriously saying that people who tell her to move on have never had difficulty in their life on the same thread as a the post where a woman whose son died in a car crash told her to move on?

It's a divorce.

Move on.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Btw Alice has done tweets about not possessing the gene to give a fuck. That whole post is one big lie.
It was Ioan that suffered crippling anxiety during their marriage.
she has outed herself as a narc many times.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
TBF though if I'd fucked my life up and my kids life up as much as Alice has, had no job, no talent, no hair, no pension, no income, no home, no savings, a shit car, a wardrobe full of stained second hand clothes two sizes too small, a rental contract for a house I can't afford, no medical insurance, a shopping addiction I can't afford, an alcohol and drug addiction, no husband (and no prospect of any kind of relationship ever), no real friends or family, a domestic violence restraining order, and two fucked up kids I think I might be just a little bit anxious right now....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice: this is a tattle user

The user about tattle in december 2022:
View attachment 2984831
Or about Ioan
View attachment 2984832
btw their falling out came over them defending Deb and Lin in december 2022. And it was extremely mild stuff
View attachment 2984843
View attachment 2984849View attachment 2984846
A few days later her son died and despite continuing to be a loyal commenter under Alice's post Alice ignored them. It yet again shows that Alice just wants to have people around her that are fully representing the idea of her cult (hence why Ella and Elsie are not allowed to have a normal relationship to their father either)
So she ignored this woman's son's death and also Deb's death. Two women who for long periods of time were loyal supporters and even friends. How awful.

She really is a cruel and self-serving woman.

Anyone who takes issue with her or shares an unflattering opinion is immediately deemed a Tattler. It's her way of publicly dismissing anything not entirely glowing someone has to say about her. The optics are bad.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I recall AE saying she paid Gloria out of her own account, no? Where did that money come from? I hope Gloria has a good lawyer. She's going to be in the hot seat.

And if AE paid her out of said account, did Gloria report any money paid to her to the IRS? Pay appropriate taxes on it? Because if she didn't, that's tax evasion and it's a felony. See good lawyer above.

AE will be deposed. I believe that's the next step once she's submitted financials which I can't imagine will be accurate based on past submissions. And I suspect as @Hiraeth just said (and thank you for the detailed analysis), Gloria and others will be subpoenaed. I recall the accountant friend visiting, the one from the UK. I wonder if people have helped her hide money? If so, that will come out.

Things are going to get interesting. Good forensic accountants and financial attorneys are known to find where the bodies are buried. I know this from experience.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
"The blatantly obvious thing to do would be to take some sort of action. Move. Stretch. Tidy a room. Go for a walk. Organize my closets which look like thrift store bargain bins"

Or get a job so you don't have the time to take 17 selfies, constantly edit the Insta bio, obsess about 'trolls' and yourself all day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
If Pally is reading here, I hope you know that regardless of whether you were a loyal Alice supporter or a troll, most if not all turds sympathise with your terrible loss. I think only a parent who has lost a beloved child could comprehend the depths of your grief and pain and nobody here is so insensitive or callous to add to that. I hope you have family and friends you can lean on to support you and if you choose to join Tattleville you are more than welcome. ❤ I'm so sorry for the ways Alice has hurt you.

• Heart
Reactions: 58