Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #249 Alice Evans... THAT abuser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! I got a thread title...My narc supply bucket is overflowing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The average Alice fan: hoping for the victim of your abuse idol to fail. And that failure would also mean your abuse idol gets less money. Great fans she has. She deserves them.
1000031633.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
The average Alice fan: hoping for the victim of your abuse idol to fail. And that failure would also mean your abuse idol gets less money. Great fans she has. She deserves them.
View attachment 2977372
it’s desperation. He won’t fail, even if he never gets another starring role he will always get support roles as he has in BB4. He’s also up to different sorts of work, like the Seattle symphony or presenting in NYC or the Con. he will be able to diversify and find work.

Alice won’t. Because she has zero talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
He’d only fail by going back to her. Which is never going to happen. Happy wedding planning Ioan and Bianca.
---
Alice will think she can now tell her truth. Watch this space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
to add to my post in the last thread: I'm sure Alice also gave in because the money runs out, the cons are too irregular and too lowly paid to sustain her life style, and Ioan probably played hardball with any more support before settling. Both parties have a interest to settle after all. It would be interesting to know what compromise they found with the children. there is no way that he agreed to high support and to not see them (or unprotected). He had way too much leverage for this.

Reactions: 42
I’m relieved for Ioan. It feels nice to walk away from Alice.

E743220E-7B4A-4B0F-ABC5-1F93CE94E431.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Come on now guys, this is Alice.
This tit show will never end.
Though I hope for Ioan this stipulation has brought some peace, there's more to come.
Financials for one.
And even if that is settled, Alice will always do Alice and duck it up somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
People will be back here in a heartbeat if something happens. The goodbyes remind me of SheTone - she's back within a day or two after the Long Goodbye.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yeah, don’t announce your departure, just go, or don’t go. Read or don’t read. Post or don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't think this has ended.

Now Bianca is speaking about the abuse she has been subjected to she will keep standing up for herself. There is no way Alice will be able to stop being abusive, she's been doing it for decades, it's all she knows.

Reactions: 47
I don't think this has ended.

Now Bianca is speaking about the abuse she has been subjected to she will keep standing up for herself. There is no way Alice will be able to stop being abusive, she's been doing it for decades, it's all she knows.
She’ll never stop being abusive. It’s who she is. If she can’t abuse I and B, sooner or later she’ll have to find another victim. Or go back to endless SM fights with random strangers.

Reactions: 32
Tone's recent likes show a angry man... 🤭
1000031640.jpg

I btw like the tale of Alice "saving" his career. completely untrue of course when you are the destroyer of it in the first place. but by them saying that Ioan still didnt find employment (also not true) they basically say Queen Alice failed. that one braincell worked overtime 🤭

It's the angry user that constantly calls Ioan's 200k role in Bad Boys a extra role while simping over a 10 years unemployed court-certified abuser. you couldnt make that tit up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.