Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have there been any photos of Ioan in Wales appear on SM?

Previously when in Wales, several people shared photos of them out and about.

B has shared photos of herself but can't remember seeing any of Ioan.

Hope he is ok and wonder if the lack of photos might add some support to the possible hair treatment rumour...

Personally I think he looks very fine as he is and not in need of any tweaking ;)
Someone said their family member had seen Ioan at the theatre earlier in the week watching the Nye Bevan play.

Reactions: 19
Ugh. I really don’t like endless photos of her. I also think it a bit pervy to create a collection of sleazy photos of anyone, man or woman. She’s a liar and hypocrite. Why do we need ugly evidence if it n
Well, what is the wiki then if not ugly evidence 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me, or does it seem like Alice is making a veiled threat here?

And what an absolutely bizarre thing to do, to discuss your currently underage children and "hyper-sexualised poses in magazines".

View attachment 2954814
Doesn't sound like anything bad or a threat to me in this case, but I don't think she sets a good example or teaches her daughters self value in the right manner, so they would think they are more than their parts, and there's more to life than being "famous".

Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up and I am distraught at Alice Evan’s, domestic abuser and liar, being likened to national treasure and all round comedy legend Ronnie Barker 🫣

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s only weird if you don’t know Welsh. Or are a big racist.
But Tone it down is part-Welsh! From North Wales. And he lives right by Wales…
---
I’ve just caught up and I am distraught at Alice Evan’s, domestic abuser and liar, being likened to national treasure and all round comedy legend Ronnie Barker 🫣

🤣
I’d like her to be likened to his character, Fletch.
B must have some sort of “thing” where, if she’s posting stuff on social media and Ioan doesn’t fancy being on it, she “respects his wishes” or somethin. Bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2954459
View attachment 2954571
'Weird name'. So bigoted. Should we all be blond and called 'Evans'?
Mmmmm, when I first read this I thought he/she meant "wait until she's back" meaning in the uk, but it obviously means back full time on social media with free reign to abuse and bully like she used to do. How very, very sad that this is the pinnacle of achievement in the very small world of the Evans siblings. Back full time on social media, what an aspiration!! And the "ha ha" how old are they, wow!

You can just tell from the things they criticize, appearance, "funny (foreign)" names, etc that they used to be racist bullies at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God, she’s such a tit (akimbo obvs)….

When are the next court hearings dear turds? Are they the ones that are sealed and we won’t know the outcome unless it’s leaked…again, obvs, by Alice - she will be gloating & triumphant if the outcome is good for her, or kicking off and lashing out if it ends up a big pile of tit for her (🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻).

So even if the results aren’t public, we will definitely know from her unhinged posts on SM which way it went….

Reactions: 18
Yup it always surprises me when I see Tone referred to as ‘he’. If we’re not convinced it’s 💯 Al, maybe Tone should be ‘they’ to reflect the plurality of associated persons.

No disrespect intended to anyone who identifies as non-binary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hell, its the way I style it wet after a shower ( with a full wash and and conditioner, full brush and tie up for the length) … I’m going for a massive cut and style this thursday coming due my lovely eldest getting me a voucher for Mother’s Day, I’m scared as tit …,
I’m sure it will look great 😊….. Maybe you could sweep it up and donate it to someone less fortunate in the hair department 🤔……

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am exhausted. Finishing up readying the house for the photographer. Basically remove as much as possible to make it seem like no-one lives there full-time. The ultimate would be to move out entirely. It has taken months of prep to get it this way.. I wondered how Alice is getting on with her impending move, as the school year has almost finished and looks like IG isn't paying anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.