Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Alice styles her hair for a black tie event, is the way I style my hair when I don't want it to get wet in the shower.
Hell, its the way I style it wet after a shower ( with a full wash and and conditioner, full brush and tie up for the length) … I’m going for a massive cut and style this thursday coming due my lovely eldest getting me a voucher for Mother’s Day, I’m scared as tit …,

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It must be horrible to be the daughter of a histrionic woman.

Especially during midlife when they lose their looks and can no longer attract the attention they crave themselves.

It must be awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yup, there is the Cartier leaf diamond engagement ring on 1st Dibs for £21k and Bvlgari Serpenti Turbogas watches for between £3-£6k, also on 1st Dibs. And then there is the whole storage unit, and all her designer clothes and shoes. Alice ain't broke..........yet. But the clock is ticking.
If the designer clothes and shoes have not been stored properly they are probably worthless now.

Reactions: 24
When I looked a while back at the fish deliveries this is the one that someone posted and that has offices in Brooklyn NY and to me would fit what you would order in dry ice from out of state. ( it looks really good and I would order it too). I didn’t post it back then because it’s just my opinion but I have a good feeling this is the one.

View attachment 2954062

It’s not where they ship from though.

Reactions: 6
The public abuse is far less now but this shows that AFE has no regrets about any of her abusive behaviour. She isn't reformed and doesn't want to be either. Only other people want her to reform but it's wishful thinking. She hasn't moved on and doesn't want to either - "Tone's" tit and the old pics from when she was on the red carpet with IG (the pinnacle of her narc existence) prove that.

This is breaking the DVRO and it also shows that the kids will be subject to a daily rant about how IG is 'bleeping them over' so Bianca can have a Rolex, swan around Europe, become a Hollywood star, blah blah blah. It's tedious but she will never stop.

1716550682113.png

I wish there was some court docs to let us know what is happening BTS. She's well rattled.

Reactions: 34
Stop it, 🤣.
---
Hell, its the way I style it wet after a shower ( with a full wash and and conditioner, full brush and tie up for the length) … I’m going for a massive cut and style this thursday coming due my lovely eldest getting me a voucher for Mother’s Day, I’m scared as tit …,
What a nice gift. Go spoil yourself.
---
I've just finished Baby Reindeer and now watching the PM interview with Fiona Harvey. She says "I've never watched the show but a friend has told me about this scene and this scene and this scene". Sound familiar?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well if nothing else it looks like Ioan and Bianca are passing their time nicely before the final court dates.

The only thing that would disappoint me is if Ioan continues to enable the awful habits in Casa Del Crazy by paying for their lazy lifestyle. Alice needs to work and pay her own way and the girls need to learn that you can only get out of a relationship what you put into one. You don’t get to demand people give you things they don’t want to give. They also need to learn the value of money, a good education and of graduating.

Ioan’s job now is to stop funding the madness and to allow some much needed light and sanity into their lives that way. I hope it all goes well for him. 🙏🏼
---

Hopefully the only checks Alice will be getting next month will be reality checks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think it's safe to say from
View attachment 2954100

This is most likely a reference to '70s UK comedy 'The Two Ronnies' whose outro was always:
View attachment 2954099
*Shudder*. What it implies is that both Alice AND her brother are signing off (as one). It's clearly a "Na-na, na-na-na." What awful, awful people these Evanses must be. Those poor lovely girls deserve so much better in terms of role models.
I think this latest "just wait till she is back" is confirmation that Alice is biding her time until the DVRO is expired and she's planning to start up her attacks again. Moo!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think it's safe to say from

I think this latest "just wait till she is back" is confirmation that Alice is biding her time until the DVRO is expired and she's planning to start up her attacks again. Moo!
She has never stopped, either publicly or in private. The DVRO, and her breaking it, has had no real consequences for her........So far. I hope it does in the not so distant future, otherwise why all the bother and money spent getting one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the designer clothes and shoes have not been stored properly they are probably worthless now.
I'd be shocked if any of it has been stored properly. I wouldn't be surprised if stuff like jewellery and watches are also damaged due to poor storage.

Also, why does she think magazines are going to be photographing her daughters in risqué poses? They're not famous, and I suspect her antics have put them off any career in the public eye.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine admitting to not being able to say a four letter word. Knob. That too difficult for you Tone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.