Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AFE: Although I do feel a little icky about hyper-sexualized poses in magazines. I always turned those shoots down. I wouldn’t be entirely happy for my kids to do them either although at the end of the day it would be their decision.

She assumes the kids will be in the limelight, posing in risque shoots as actors or models. I think she is grooming Ella to go down this path that's why school is not considered important. She was hellbent on Ella staying in the elite school, not for the education, but for the connections she would hopefully make. She probably thinks her new career will be as a momager but honestly Ella will have zero career if that happens. No one will want the headache.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
AFE: Although I do feel a little icky about hyper-sexualized poses in magazines. I always turned those shoots down. I wouldn’t be entirely happy for my kids to do them either although at the end of the day it would be their decision.
sure, Jan...

1716559443174.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Can one of you clever turds do a composite of Alice's sleazy photos? Just for the Wiki, as evidence of another of Alice's lies!

Reactions: 22
This is why Ella is now going by Evans. She was bullied into it by Mommy Dearest who was taking the piss out of his name even though they are Griffith not Gruffudd.
I have no doubt that Alice makes fun of that name, but I doubt thats the reason why Ella disowned her fathers name. It's just an extension of her disowning her father as a whole (minus the money). And a extension of her thinking (because Alice taughed her this) that she should make adult decisions and be able to overrule her father. And it's also another sign that she has adopted a toxic mindset to try to punish her ATM: she does this over public humiliation (the hacking, the RO), by disrespecting his Welsh heritage (a twitter post made this obvious, and the name change is another example) and by adopting as much of her fathers abuser (Alice) as possible.

She assumes the kids will be in the limelight, posing in risque shoots as actors or models. I think she is grooming Ella to go down this path that's why school is not considered important. She was hellbent on Ella staying in the elite school, not for the education, but for the connections she would hopefully make. She probably thinks her new career will be as a momager but honestly Ella will have zero career if that happens. No one will want the headache.
There is very little chance on Ella (unless she or her mom have friends that are willing to take the risk, which isnt out of question). Ella has way too much baggage* in herself and her mother. And neither Alice nor Ioan are famous enough to compensate this. Elsie is probably the better bet, because so far she hasnt done anything that would scare anyone off, but the Alice baggage remains.

*Edit: I am obviously talking here about things where little talent is required and thus anything else becomes extremely important, if her kids are talented in sports or singing or whatever, it obviously doesnt matter. But unfortunately the modelling business (which is what she is refering to here) is not really about that

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The only person to blame for Alice ending up with a poor divorce outcome is Alice. Ioan offered her at least what she was entitled to without 100ks of legal costs. She would have a lump sum and a tidy regular income if she hadn’t fucked herself over. Enough to relocate to the UK or France or a cheaper part of California. She can’t afford the later if she wants a naice area but she is to blame for her lack of earning power and own pension. If she had gone for a more lucrative career and or stopped wasting money on staff and tat they would have been better off and had more to share.

I have the same educational background as Alice and am about the same age. As are most of my peer group. None, and I mean none of us are financially dependent on our husbands and wouldn’t be post divorce to maintain our lifestyle. That’s a decision you make even with children and it was very real for people of my generation and educational background. Because women up to the 80’s got shafted in divorces. When Alice got married there was every chance the marriage wouldn’t last, especially in their industry. You make contingen

Alice has leeched off men from the minute she left university. Never trying to find a viable career, just a mark to pay her way. She’s not even fucked if the award is what we think it will be. She has or had a stash of cash. If she blew that then it is on her.

Reactions: 39
Changing your child’s birth surname to spite your ex-husband is parental alienation page one chapter one.

Reactions: 50
Can one of you clever turds do a composite of Alice's sleazy photos? Just for the Wiki, as evidence of another of Alice's lies!
Ugh. I really don’t like endless photos of her. I also think it a bit pervy to create a collection of sleazy photos of anyone, man or woman. She’s a liar and hypocrite. Why do we need ugly evidence if it n

Reactions: 17
I have no doubt that Alice makes fun of that name, but I doubt thats the reason why Ella disowned her fathers name.
It's not the only reason, but it's one of them. Mainly it's to show distain for IG and loyalty to that bleep.

It's just an extension of her disowning her father as a whole (minus the money). And a extension of her thinking (because Alice taught her this) that she should make adult decisions and be able to overrule her father.
But not overrule her mother obviously as she's the one in control. Also Evans is a Welsh name too but more common than Griffith.
---
if her kids are talented in sports or singing or whatever, it obviously doesnt matter.
Ella has a good voice but if Alice is her gatekeeper it will put people off. There's other good singers.

Reactions: 9
When I looked a while back at the fish deliveries this is the one that someone posted and that has offices in Brooklyn NY and to me would fit what you would order in dry ice from out of state. ( it looks really good and I would order it too). I didn’t post it back then because it’s just my opinion but I have a good feeling this is the one.

View attachment 2954062

So if she is on a monthly membership it costs $145 a month for 12 portions of fish - so $12 per portion or $36 per meal before she adds any veggies or sauces etc and provides 1 meal per week at the annual cost of $1740 if she gets a box each month

Reactions: 8
The only person to blame for Alice ending up with a poor divorce outcome is Alice. Ioan offered her at least what she was entitled to without 100ks of legal costs. She would have a lump sum and a tidy regular income if she hadn’t fucked herself over. Enough to relocate to the UK or France or a cheaper part of California. She can’t afford the later if she wants a naice area but she is to blame for her lack of earning power and own pension. If she had gone for a more lucrative career and or stopped wasting money on staff and tat they would have been better off and had more to share.

I have the same educational background as Alice and am about the same age. As are most of my peer group. None, and I mean none of us are financially dependent on our husbands and wouldn’t be post divorce to maintain our lifestyle. That’s a decision you make even with children and it was very real for people of my generation and educational background. Because women up to the 80’s got shafted in divorces. When Alice got married there was every chance the marriage wouldn’t last, especially in their industry. You make contingen

Alice has leeched off men from the minute she left university. Never trying to find a viable career, just a mark to pay her way. She’s not even fucked if the award is what we think it will be. She has or had a stash of cash. If she blew that then it is on her.
I believe Alice's plan was to make Ioan an unattractive option to other women. She never thought far enough ahead to realise that she damaged her own reputation more so than his.
I honestly think she thought if she could isolate and humiliate him enough she could shame him into coming back to her. She didn't bank on him moving on to another relationship so quickly.Moo!

Reactions: 28
She’s not on ozempic or any other weight loss. She has photoshop and Google.
🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can't believe she thought this photo was good. Her legs are terrible here and her face looks fat. And that dress/tunic - the hem is unravelling, it is all stretched out of shape and faded. It honestly looks like a Primark piece on its last legs. Its like she has image dysmorphia - she likes something, fixates on it, wears to to death and has no idea how ropey it looks. She and her clothes and makeup is like Katie Price and her lips and boobs. Everyone can see how ridiculous and faintly pitiful it looks, but there ain't no telling them 😂 And their FM's continue to bleat 'You do you gurrrllllll', as if them being them worked out so well the first time🥴

Reactions: 24
Have there been any photos of Ioan in Wales appear on SM?

Previously when in Wales, several people shared photos of them out and about.

B has shared photos of herself but can't remember seeing any of Ioan.

Hope he is ok and wonder if the lack of photos might add some support to the possible hair treatment rumour...

Personally I think he looks very fine as he is and not in need of any tweaking ;)

Reactions: 19
Is it just me, or does it seem like Alice is making a veiled threat here?

And what an absolutely bizarre thing to do, to discuss your currently underage children and "hyper-sexualised poses in magazines".

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 16.24.26.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I believe Alice's plan was to make Ioan an unattractive option to other women.
Didn't work on B although other women might have run for the hills with her smearing them non stop.
---
Is it just me, or does it seem like Alice is making a veiled threat here?

And what an absolutely bizarre thing to do, to discuss your currently underage children and "hyper-sexualised poses in magazines".

View attachment 2954814
But we're the pedos remember?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.