Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has been manically commenting on a woman’s posts on Instagram because the woman used her own name and account (just like Alice has been demanding) to make the factual comment that Alice has a DVRO.
She just cannot help herself!

View attachment 2918368View attachment 2918369
View attachment 2918370
---
Oh and the time in LA is noted!
A narcissist's sore spot really is criticism and being seen for her real self. Just enrages big Al, the biggest bully of them all.

Didn't someone on DM post about her being a bully in her school days?

Reactions: 42
So she’s going after a stranger the day before court because they pointed out she has a DVRO? bleeping hell.
Marcia, Sian I’m begging you to actually be a friend and get this maniac help. bleeping loser.
On one of the lassies photos she's literally just commented with the lassies name 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think she knows what she's called, Alice.

But Alice isn't a bully remember.
Or is it today what she's said in the past, that she didn't bully anyone who didn't deserve it?
Cause newsflash, commenting with their own name (which you and your minions have asked for) and commenting with a basic fact, is not trolling you nor is it bullying like you suggested Alice. What you are doing is both. And it's not deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Have you seen the comment on the post with the red book 😲 she's trying to intimidate her.

Wow that's chilling, in plain sight
Screenshot_20240506-125751.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
If she's not getting interim support though - it's worse for her that it's dragged out for longer because she will be homeless.
She needs to start scouting out cheaper apartments, she can’t afford to stay where she is at. Even if she has illegally stockpiled some of Ioan’s money, she still couldn't afford the BH address. Face it Alice, you are poor compared to us, the people you hate, that must drive you crazy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is the thing I can’t wrap my head round. Imagine being SO shortsighted, so full of anger that you completely duck your own financial future! I can’t imagine it! She must have been very confident she had Yo in her pocket when she was laid out drunk on the kitchen floor. Instead he looked and went Nah Fam I’m out and ran, and rightly so! And now she’s completely fucked, and it’s all her own doing. Her existence has shrunk to insta bio updates and DM sidebar of shame articles. What a waster.
She literally couldn't imagine any future where he'd actually dare to leave her bloated and drunken wonderousness. Oh dear.

Reactions: 25
Hang in there my lovelies. Ioan and Bianca

BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!!

Hurricane Malice is about to hit land. Dont give her a CENT I repeat - don’t give her a single cent! Not one more dime!! OK she’s preparing her route for coming through, buckle up everyone and grab your purses!!!! 🩵🩵🩵🩵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did she forget and think she was typing that in to Google? Crackpot
I don't think so, because she added a full stop at the end.

No, it's just your usual Alice Evans bullying and intimidation tactics.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I really feel so so sorry for the kids. All I can say is I hope they have and continue to have really good friends around them. This will be so key to their happiness in the future. It takes a hell of a lot to be able to look back as an adult to how your parent behaved when you were a child and truly realise they were wrong and heal from it. The worst thing is she doesn’t even work and has (until now) had a stream of cash coming in. She could have quite easily spent all day falling apart mentally when they were at school to pull it together when they get home. For months. Until she was ready. This is just just a horrible and destructive way to go about it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really hope the children are with friends this weekend and haven’t been subjected to watching her latest episode/eruption

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it true she didn’t keep her Twitter account? Are we sure? She just has to log in once in a while, it seems sloppy even by her standards.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.