Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #242 He didn't leave Alice because of her age, he left because of her rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a shiny new thread to kick off your weekend. Congratulations to @Hiraeth for nominating a random Daily Mail commenter (I had to edit slightly for spacing reasons). Your prize is a free one-year membership to Raya, where you can pick through Alice's discarded swipes.

Alice continues to look for affirmation and engagement on Instagram by posting old selfies and pap shots. She has booked appearances at a couple of upcoming Vampire Diaries fan conventions. She also entertained everyone with tales of her non-adventures on the dating site Raya. She also scored major mothering points by mis-identifying her daughter in an old snapshot.

On the legal front, not much to report. The custody & financial conferences scheduled for May 2nd did not happen, due to unknown reasons. An off the record call has been scheduled by the judge for Monday, May 7th.

Corrections and additions welcome!

As always, keep it on Tattle!

The highly informative wiki is located just a click away at the pink button up top ⬆

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...le-while-alice-keeps-refreshing-tattle.45027/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
When I saw that profile photo of Ella I at first thought she’d gone back in time and was enrolled in a 1980’s high school. Think Degrassi
But it’s just a filter background I think

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you @Hiraeth for explaining.

My son's almost Uni age and despite me & his dad earning ok, some would say weve a good wage but the cost of living has lessened that. He'll have to take out a loan to pay for it. If he stays at home (Northern Ireland) that will keep his costs down. Thankfully he takes it from the student loans company, and only starts to pay it back once he starts earning over £25,000, I think! (that's what it was for me).

But I'm very invested in both my children's education, daughter is beginning her GCSE's this week. My son keeps winding me up about a gap year, but he knows I want him to take it after he graduates and before entering the working world so schools finished.

AE has no interests in her children applying themselves in school because she believes in "beauty over brains" and "marrying rich". Not working hard and accomplishing your own success.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Al rattled because judge Josh said that she has two days to respond with her finances or he'll just close the case with zero spousal support? Please say it's so 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her latest photo looks absolutely nothing like her. I have never known anyone post so many photos of themselves, it’s almost like she’s a bit obsessed. For God’s sake Alice post a picture of some flowers, a tree, the outdoors. Anything but your heavily filtered, unrecognisable mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice looking forward to the weekend lie-in like someone who has worked 18 hour days all week.... When all she does is lie in her bed all day every day updating her Insta bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Alice looking forward to the weekend lie-in like someone who has worked 18 hour days all week.... When all she does is lie in her bed all day every day updating her Insta bio.
Well, she does take a break from lawyers asking her for financial documents...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was literally writing something similar about how we all love a lie in but she acts so hard done by taking the girls to school when she probably doesn’t and even if she did, can’t she just go back to bed when she gets home? 🙄
Get ready to adult Alice, it looks like it’s time

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.