Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She recently commented on not washing her hair every day. My hair is fine like hers - it looks tit if I don’t wash it every day.

Hers is fine and she has so little of it it would take less than 10 minutes to dry and would look so much better.

She does nothing, no work, no hobbies, no outings with friends it’s not like she doesn’t have time.

Just another sign of her laziness.

Reactions: 23
Those imaginary foils she had done recently - she should ask for her money back from the imaginary hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It might have even been Ella’s birthday…there’s two videos that we’ve not seen but the transcripts exist. I just can’t remember if it was the ‘birthday’ or the ’new daddy’ one
I'm not sure but I keep thinking it was the "new daddy" fight. It was "the birthday" when she called Ella a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure but I keep thinking it was the "new daddy" fight. It was "the birthday" when she called Ella a witch.
Yep. You’re correct, it’s the new daddy one. You reminded me with the witch. Wasn’t it bleeping witch too? She’s such a piece of tit

Reactions: 18
The thing Alice just cannot get through her thick skull is that even if Bianca wasn’t conventionally attractive, she would still be head and shoulders above Alice. Alice is desperately clinging to her days of old where she was considered attractive as she believes that is her trump card. It’s not. It’s really not. Looks fade.

Bianca is leagues above Alice because she comes across as kind, well mannered, friendly, positive, and defiant in the face of an illness that makes her life hard. She’s out living her life and grabbing it by the balls, while Alice is stewing in her bed posting old pictures and making sock accounts. What man would pick an abusive harpy over someone with a positive, uplifting attitude?
Looks don’t come into it, Alice. They certainly make you jealous, but I don’t think they’re why Ioan picked Bianca to be in a relationship with after the car crash that is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I dont want to be mean, but I always get big "it's staged" vibes (not the shaking perhaps, but the filming) from these kind of things.

fully behind her message though, which is all what matters

😭
1000028171.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
are you refering to the cameo? i thought the same thing!

she also mentions two other cons she hopes she will book. Epic which is actually a okay con, that's the one her minion tried to campaign her in.

I dont mention her looks...
FFS USE A TRIPOD!!!! Omg. The camera shaking. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Imo she knows exactly what she's doing. She is deliberately breaking down every single part of those girls, dismantling their self-esteem, their self-confidence, their self-worth, their sense of security and stability, and most importantly their trust in themselves to know the truth, both of themselves and of life in general. She is making them completely emotionally and psychologically dependent on and enmeshed with her, so that they will never question or criticise her and that they will never have the courage to leave her. She is instilling so much fear and self-loathing in them in the hopes that they will never trust themselves enough to know they can survive and thrive without her. She wants them to be broken down little dolls whose whole lives will revolve around her.
This is why I keep arguing when people post that the kids need to be punished because they know right from wrong. Maybe. On some deep level they do. But coercive control is something you just can’t fully grasp until you’ve seen it or experienced it. I was in a coercive control relationship with a narc. You forget how to think for yourself because you’re not allowed to. You may know right from wrong … but what your abuser says supersedes it and will make you question yourself constantly. It’s insidious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thanks @Hiraeth ❤

This is so bleeping sad. How her FM's can look at this and defend her, justify this behaviour, and claim she's a good mother truly disgusts me.
The articulation with which Ella called out Alice always gives me hope that Ella has moments of clarity and will get through this terrible period in her childhood

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I took the kids to a coffee shop less than a mile from my house. And out for a drive. Actually maybe both things were done together and she drove the 0.7 miles. Two outings in one.

This is Alice "doing stuff" with her kids.

duck Disneyland.
Kids love coffee shops, bet they were delighted 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS USE A TRIPOD!!!! Omg. The camera shaking. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---

This is why I keep arguing when people post that the kids need to be punished because they know right from wrong. Maybe. On some deep level they do. But coercive control is something you just can’t fully grasp until you’ve seen it or experienced it. I was in a coercive control relationship with a narc. You forget how to think for yourself because you’re not allowed to. You may know right from wrong … but what your abuser says supersedes it and will make you question yourself constantly. It’s insidious.
I'm a grown adult with previous experience of narc relationships, and I've been on these Alice threads almost since the beginning, but I've only just realised in this last year that my mother is probably a covert narc. I've had lifelong depression from child SA and before now I was just too depressed and it wasn't emotionally safe for me to see the truth. But even now, KNOWING what she is doing, catching her out in obvious lies, I still sometimes find myself questioning things and doubting myself. It can be so subtle and like you said, SO insidious. And kids have to be taught what's right and wrong, they don't just magically know it as they get older. Alice has never taught those kids right from wrong, she isolates them as much as possible and her own behaviour will be teaching them wrong is actually right. You learn what you live, and that's not even factoring in the multiple and complex factors of grooming, gaslighting, abuse, the mother-daughter bond, etc. It's not this simplistic black and white thing that Ella is 14 and she should know better and do better. She's trapped in an environment where it's not safe for her to go against her mother and she's been brainwashed into believing her father doesn't want her.

We all come at this from our own experiences which colours our perceptions and opinions. I have a real soft spot for both Ella and Elsie and I pray they make it out OK somehow. I appreciate those who defend them, because it really isn't as black and white as it's sometimes presented. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And another dreadful outfit. is it on back to front or just badly cut whichever way round you wear it.

The cut sort of has a straightjacket look about it.
She’d still find a way to use social media even if she was in a strait jacket. She’d download an app to communicate with her phone by eyeball movements so she could keep on sockin’!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.