Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
the conference was for custody, no? interesting that Ioan's custody lawyer is not listed

very interesting wording
Very interesting wording indeed. This is highly unusual, FYI. Definitely something going on behind the scenes.

Looks like Ioan was there in person with his attorney. Safe to do so for him, since Alice took the coward's way out and is appearing remotely from now on. No chance of running into the walrus in the courtroom or the hallway! (His custody lawyer should have been there also, maybe there was an error in the minute order listing the appearances. No reason she shouldn't have been present based on the fact that one hearing was on the custody issues.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Wasn't Bernal the one who handed back the fees? I don't think Marie did, they went to Alice
Yes, Bernal paid the money for the unearned legal fees to Ioan's attorney for safekeeping rather than give the money to Alice, since it was Ioan's money to begin with. It seems that Alice misappropriated the unearned legal fees from her previous lawyers, given the comments made during the last hearing in February.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ii’s always weird to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed and see her still trawling through old pics of herself.
Anyway weekend is here and judge Josh has given permission for flight no AE 26 to circle the drain tower a little more. Please remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened. This plane is coming in to land very soon. 🛬

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I haven’t really being keeping up lately so I apologise if this has been seen, found it interesting. From Twitter

IMG_2637.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg

• Wow

Old Soak

VIP Member
I hope that she’s denied any child support too. He’s more than paid what should have went to the girls upkeep on therapists and lawyers and evaluators. Let’s see how fast they call dad when the cash runs out

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well you gotta give it to her, the breakdown didn't last long. She's mostly caged her incredible hulk but hasn't quite managed to struggle back into her Bianca skin suit, on Instagram at least.

Alice laughing at any one's looks is so freaking bizarre. Have all the mirrors in her vicinity cracked?

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
So it’s not even Monday afternoon in LA. I think we’ve got quite the week ahead of us. Bianca is calling out narcs, the DM is having its fun and Alice is ranting on insta before the business day begins lol

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
If Alice isn't getting responses like these, her nice act isn't working. I'd expect more from a seasoned actress.

View attachment 2900978View attachment 2900980View attachment 2900981
I love Bianca's reply "No one is ever ready for our heat." 😂

I doubt she's thinking of Alice when she replies, but that's going to boil Alice's piss. It's been years of her being quiet and respectful for Alice and the kids in the face of Alice's unrelenting abuse. Good on her for not feeling the need to hide any more. She didn't do anything wrong or anything to be ashamed of.

I was suspicious of the timing at first, but I don't believe they did have an affair, emotional or otherwise. There may have been feelings there, but honestly as naïve as it might sound, from what we've seen of Ioan and Bianca over the last few years, I don't think they would lie about this. They have both behaved with decency and integrity no matter what's been thrown at them. They've also both lived with the lies and manipulations of a narc abuser and when you're a victim of that shit it either makes you deceitful yourself, usually out of fear, or more likely very black and white about truth and only wanting truth in your life, especially in the things that are most important and precious to you. I just can't see them being willing to taint this relationship, or themselves, with lies.

• Heart

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail are complicit in the abuse of Ioan and Bianca. Are there no restrictions on linking them with Alice given they have a DVRO against her? Seems there really should be.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Shame. I was quite looking forward to seeing her in the wild to remind us what she looks like as she strides across restaurants to the unsuspecting beaus that come to woo the sun-kissed lady with the large eyes and slender neck of her profile pics. 💅🏻 🍿
I'll bring the nail polish, you bring the popcorn. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Right before hearings, it's amazing how she manages to book a couple of gigs thinking it will fool the judge enough that he won't think she's a lazy woman who has sat on her ass for three-and-a-half years since they separated.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
As Alice is often heard to say, people have a right to do what they want. She never quite gets the fact that this must be legal.

There are people who believe that what Alice should face consequences for her misdeeds and that anyone employing her should be aware of what she has done. There are lots of people whose records prevent them getting jobs and opportunities because they are potential risks. They are asked to disclose specific information about themselves. There are checks carried out to ensure the disclosure is complete. Fun fact lying about yourself is a sure sign you are a risk.

The organisers of the event can decide how or whether they need to check out the background of the people they are promoting. Both for the safety and reputation of participants and attendees. Personally I would never give AFE a job as she is an entirely untrustworthy person. She leaks like a sieve to the press and whilst this is bad enough she lies to the press about people as well. Her abuse extends to blackmail and coercion. And whilst you might conclude that is targeted solely at Ioan, I have my doubts. In terms of being abusive she has form for this being directed at anyone who crosses her or who she thinks crossed her. Which in her mind means didn’t agree with her or let her get my own way. She is a liability around people and she is a risk to others wellbeing. Her lack of talent and CV means she simply isn’t worth the risk. MOO.

Do the organisers of the Con care? I would say not so much. Hollywood despite performative responses to METOO lets people get away with narc and abusive behaviour all the time. Never mind that Alice does a good job of being an abuser masked as a victim.

One sign that Alice is bad not mad is that she can control herself when she wants to and it suits her. She is very carefully curating the charming Alice image she has pulled off in the past in public. But give it enough time and she will be causing problems at the cons. Then she will be dumped.

In saying all this, posting about her on SM is neither effective or well intended. It’s a low thing to do and just comes across as trolling. If I felt strong enough about it I would approach the organisers in more formal way with actual evidence and defined concerns. As it is I think they are idiots for using her and people are idiots for paying to get her autograph. But it’s not my circus.

• Heart

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
•Bianca made an important distinction with regards to her approach to her diagnosis. She of course would change things if she could and does have bad days, but she does have MS and is going to live and love her life regardless (I paraphrased)
That's a really great way of expressing it. Relpasing remitting MS is a headfuck of a diagnosis as there is so much uncertainty about your prognosis, variable symptoms, and the constant looming fear of a relapse or progression. It's easy to lapse into fear about the future and misery about the present. Personally I love Bianca's positivity and draw inspiration from it myself for my own MS journey - I don't see it as toxic at all. MS isn't a death sentence, it's just something you have to deal with and the attitude with which you approach out makes a huge difference to your quality of life.

Edited because fucking ads jumping around everywhere made me post early

• Heart