Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t need a law degree. We have brains. And @Hiraeth

View attachment 2897990
Is that a misspelling of martial? Alice's Army is kind of depleted though. Plonker.

And the surname that means 'big' in Gàidhlig. War Big. Fechtin Boukit. Eejit Boukit or Boukit Eejit more like, to bring in another language. Malignancy is so multilingual that I'm sure she'll make short work of all the translation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
While unconvincing, I’ll give it to Big Al that she carried on the act as long as she could. Quite a night. The real Alice is ‘back’ Tone is back, the socks are back and Loopy even made a brief appearance. You can actually set your watch to match her meltdowns to their public appearances. I would highly encourage everyone to really stock up on goodies for the BB4 premiere because if this smaller event caused a tit storm, before and after the premiere will be like the red spot on Jupiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It seems a certain old friend of AE's (and we can guess who that is) sent them all of her email correspondence with AE.

This will be damning for her.

Emails tearing apart BW's MS? What kind of human does that? Certainly not a loving or kind one. I can only imagine what else was included in those emails. Yikes.

IMO, BW is done being on the receiving end of her abuse. Shots fired.

Good for her. I like seeing victims of abuse take their power back. That's when the healing starts.

MOO

Screenshot_20240426-094934~2.png
Screenshot_20240426-095000.png
Screenshot_20240426-095013.png
Screenshot_20240426-095026~2.png
Screenshot_20240426-095038.png
Screenshot_20240426-095055.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Is that a misspelling of martial? Alice's Army is kind of depleted though. Plonker.
This reminds me of many years ago when I was still mobile and spotted a huge Marital Aids shop, off I trotted at speed to see what they sold...only to be disappointed when I got up close and could focus my eyes properly and realised the sign said Martial Arts! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1000028039.jpg

It seems a certain old friend of AE's (and we can guess who that is) sent them all of her email correspondence with AE.

Emails tearing apart BW's MS? What kind of human does that? Certainly not a loving or kind one. I can only imagine what else was included in those emails. Yikes.

Good for her. I like seeing victims of abuse take their power back. That's when the healing starts.

MOO

View attachment 2899115View attachment 2899117View attachment 2899118View attachment 2899119View attachment 2899123View attachment 2899126
nice one
Apologies if it has already been shared but just look at this comment on the Daily Fail!!! Un-bleeping-believable 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
tbh this is a comment that is actually funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MOO

View attachment 2899115View attachment 2899117View attachment 2899118View attachment 2899119View attachment 2899123View attachment 2899126
SHOTS FIRED ! Yes B! She isn't taking any tit anymore, good on her!
I'll look forward to reading those, when they file to extend (hopefully for life) the RO. I mean I'd like to see them now, but I'm sure B is waiting for the opportune moment 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 36
SHOTS FIRED ! Yes B! She isn't taking any tit anymore, good on her!
I'll look forward to reading those, when they file to extend (hopefully for life) the RO. I mean I'd like to see them now, but I'm sure B is waiting for the opportune moment 💅
tbh what Alice says to her minions in private doesnt really matter for the DVRO, unless she plots things with them to harass/threaten I+B.

It does show what person she actually is, though. Not like this wasn't clear, though.

edit: though given that she allegedly mailed these things probably to someone that runs a Ioan fanclub you can argue otherwise

Reactions: 22
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.
What I don't get is why is he suppose to tip toe around Alice's feeling 3 years on. They have been overly considerate in what they have posted. Most new couples would post pics making out and hanging all over each other. They are engaged so when would be a good time for them to post pics? It's funny when she told kids they'd be getting a new dad and didn't have to like it. They would just have two fathers. What happened to that theory of Alice's? Cant have two mothers huh? She said all that as she told him to not even sit on the bed he worked to pay for in the house he worked to pay for. What a delusional twit she is. She's teaching those girls that it's the end of the world when a man walks away even if you gave him reason. A horrible example for young girls. Alot of men aren't as nice as Ioan and won't take clingy, misplaced harassment well.

Reactions: 36
Hmmm. I'm sure the emails Lin sent Yobee were chilling. I will give credit where it's due, Lin would have exposed herself too in those emails so it took guts to send them. Alice is an ableist bleep, who larps as someone with a chronic illness. I knew that the MS would be something to laugh about with the kids in Casa Evans as we saw from Ella's pushing a disabled woman about.

I admit I was a bit shocked about Bianca saying she was grateful for MS - she meant to say it was about her getting stronger rather than about the disease.

Screenshot_20240426-181428_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 19

MOO

That's because Alice herself would love to have an actual diagnosed illness. All projection from her. And as sick as that sounds I believe it's entirely right. She's doctor shopped for years upon years and actively diagnoses herself.

Props to Lin for what she did. Not something I thought I'd hear myself say.

Reactions: 30
I love Bianca's no fucks given attitude. They have tiptoed around an abuser for far too long. As I said before, I believe this signifies IG's realisation that the kids are lost to him for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 32
tbh what Alice says to her minions in private doesnt really matter for the DVRO, unless she plots things with them to harass/threaten I+B.

It does show what person she actually is, though. Not like this wasn't clear, though.

edit: though given that she allegedly mailed these things probably to someone that runs a Ioan fanclub you can argue otherwise
IMO, it shows how she worked to separate him from others, a form of abuse. She ingratiated herself into his fan club and then worked on the two women to turn them against IG. That's typically Narc behavior. It seems the woman in question has talked about this. That they were essentially groomed.

It also challenges her loving and kind persona. She proclaims to be a Fibro sufferer and wants support for it, yet ridicules and demeans another woman with a far more serious illness. That shows questionable character.

I will never understand that kind of cruelty. I'm still shocked by it.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 45
While unconvincing, I’ll give it to Big Al that she carried on the act as long as she could. Quite a night. The real Alice is ‘back’ Tone is back, the socks are back and Loopy even made a brief appearance. You can actually set your watch to match her meltdowns to their public appearances. I would highly encourage everyone to really stock up on goodies for the BB4 premiere because if this smaller event caused a tit storm, before and after the premiere will be like the red spot on Jupiter.
what can we expect for the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness, her ex-friend…now that is how you do revenge. I bet A can’t remember a quarter of the bile she set down in writing. Her Mother Teresa act is going to take a major hit if B releases the emails into the wild. Actually she doesn’t have to. Just the threat of it must be loosening A’s bowels.

Not the smartest in the room after all. 😢

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.