Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me she got away with delays and postponements ad nauseum - and that’s on the system for allowing it - while she worked her magic on them and now the so-called experts are just shrugging their shoulders, oh well, the damage has been done, can‘t force them, would only add to the trauma. Never mind the implications for their future education, relationships, etc.Disgusted by it all.😡🤬 I just hope that Ioan will only have to pay the bare minimum in child support for two children who refuse to have even the most basic relationship with him. And I don‘t see why he should have to pay any spousal for his abuser. What else is the DVRO achieving for him? The harassment apparently continues. I would like to see him go all out on her for her violations. What does he have to lose?😢 The kids seem to have bought into all the vindictive s..t she‘s fed them.
What's the DVRO achieving him? No contact with Alice. Not seeing her, not speaking to her, not hearing that drunken lisp, foghorn of a voice should be enough. As to her alimony time will tell. She owes him so much money, I doubt she will get much if she gets anything.
He is not the only one responsible for their children. The ruin of their children are totally on her. Unfortunately, he could have been a lot more aggressive how the case was dealt with but he did not and here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, well, he’s psychologically fascinating too 🤣
It pains me to have to admit it, especially as Alice reads here (shocker I know!) but she's slightly less unbearable than the orange horror. I think he has 2 more hairs than her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the point of locking them down. Most I have seen have about 20 followers at most and are other socks. Not going to change public opinion that way. Or ever anyway as people are not as stupid as them.
People called her out when it was discovered that she was the owner of that awful DestroyTattle account. She tried to be anonymous on that one but she wasn’t thorough enough. She couldn’t take the heat so she went private.
---
Soooooo weird. Thought this a while back. Sees none of her family, none of her old friends. We know many of the people have blocked her out, but not seeing anyone, ever? 100% weird.
She is much too lazy to travel and she has no interest in visiting PsychoTone. Traveling would take away from her time online.

Reactions: 16
Unfortunately, he could have been a lot more aggressive how the case was dealt with but he did not and here we are.
It's clear he didn't want to expose her with the DVRO and took too long to get it. I think he only now understands who he married. A bleeping nightmare.

Also I don't know why he didn't leave immediately upon returning from Australia when he already knew and said the marriage was over. They even tried marriage counselling at that point. Why?? It seems he was willing to give her one last chance. As Bianca said he's too nice for his own good but she’s not taking any more tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Threatening people again, I see. No, it’s not defamation. It’s the truth and there is plenty of evidence to support it.
It’s pitiful isn’t it. Scrounging for money one minute. Thuglife Bertha the next. No wonder she has a domestic violence restraining order on her. The bonkers old bat.

Reactions: 30
It's clear he didn't want to expose her with the DVRO and took too long to get it. I think he only now understands who he married. A bleeping nightmare.

Also I don't know why he didn't leave immediately upon returning from Australia when he already knew and said the marriage was over. They even tried marriage counselling at that point. Why?? It seems he was willing to give her one last chance. As Bianca said he's too nice for his own good but she’s not taking any more tit.
probably so that she can't claim that he left out of the blue or uprooted her life without warning. Marriage counselling can help to transition succesfully through the "grieve" phase into doing the divorce. Granted, she still did it anyway.

He probably also tried his absolute best to save this marriage for the kids sake (which is always a mistake btw). I'm sure he had for years thoughts and just didnt went ahead with it because of them. It happens pretty often that giving a marriage a couple of months more time, especially when you tell your spouse that you are unhappy, can actually salvage a marriage. This doesnt work with a narcissist like Alice obviously, but he was 20 years together with her, it's in a way a case of diminishing returns when you have to decide to end such a long relationship.

I dont have the Covid rules from Los Angeles at that time at hand, but I know that Covid was abused by many spouses as a excuse to keep children away from the other parent. May have played a role too.

Also it is very very very common for people to file for divorce/separate after New Years because you dont want to ruin Xmas for your kids (that seemingly happened anyway), in this case when he returned in august his own and the kids' birthdays were coming up as well, so it made sense in a way. It may sound silly, but this is actually a thing. And as said sometimes those extra months can be crucial.

He basically was as fair as you can be, when you consider this and the fact that he paid and let her live in his house a lot longer than people normally do. and yet she spun the opposite narrative, something that IMHO was predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t agree with people trying to make trouble for her with the convention organisers because I think Alice working and time away from their excuse for a mother is good for the girls.

That said, if Alice can’t get convention work due to her past actions being pointed out then I guess she’ll need to find work in an industry that doesn’t care about a DVRO. I doubt the convention will care though.
Absolutely this. I'm not keen on people contacting the convention organisers either, but Alice is in an industry that trades in reputation, and she's got a DVRO. There are always going to be people who take issue with that. It's not trolling, it's the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: 25
Marriage counselling can help to transition succesfully through the "grieve" phase into doing the divorce.
I think you mean a divorce coach which Alice claimed to have (and probably fired after a couple of sessions). Marriage counselling is when 2 people want to save the marriage otherwise it's giving false hope if one person just wants out and that's cruel.

He probably thought a 'gently gently' approach would get Alice to soften up a
little but all he got was threats to defame him publicly as an abuser with fake abuse diary etc which happened anyway. She was probably too lazy to fake the abuse diary.

As for the birthdays and Christmas yes that was probably a factor. Plus Halloween and Thanksgiving. That was the last Christmas and birthdays he had with the kids.
---
Alice is in an industry that trades in reputation
I don't think actors are supposed to be that virtuous so the DVRO won't affect anything - as seen from her Instagram, her fans don't care. She's the true victim of legal abuse apparently. People who aren't her fans at the conventions don't care either as they are there for other actors anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.
Yep I noticed that too.

Reactions: 14
Realized that Alice is so dumb that she took a screenshot of her prior Instagram post for the "hair" photo (those dots on the bottom of the pic indicating multiple photos, when only one was posted, was a dead giveaway). It's from 2021.

1000051171.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Realized that Alice is so dumb that she took a screenshot of her prior Instagram post for the "hair" photo (those dots on the bottom of the pic indicating multiple photos, when only one was posted, was a dead giveaway). It's from 2021.

View attachment 2899098
pretty sure she has posted all these pics before. this one even thrice. a common thing with her. The "this is how I look now" pic comes every year for the past 8 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2899098
I think the hair jokes might bother her just a teeny, tiny little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
probably so that she can't claim that he left out of the blue or uprooted her life without warning. Marriage counselling can help to transition succesfully through the "grieve" phase into doing the divorce. Granted, she still did it anyway.

He probably also tried his absolute best to save this marriage for the kids sake (which is always a mistake btw). I'm sure he had for years thoughts and just didnt went ahead with it because of them. It happens pretty often that giving a marriage a couple of months more time, especially when you tell your spouse that you are unhappy, can actually salvage a marriage. This doesnt work with a narcissist like Alice obviously, but he was 20 years together with her, it's in a way a case of diminishing returns when you have to decide to end such a long relationship.

I dont have the Covid rules from Los Angeles at that time at hand, but I know that Covid was abused by many spouses as a excuse to keep children away from the other parent. May have played a role too.

Also it is very very very common for people to file for divorce/separate after New Years because you dont want to ruin Xmas for your kids (that seemingly happened anyway), in this case when he returned in august his own and the kids' birthdays were coming up as well, so it made sense in a way. It may sound silly, but this is actually a thing. And as said sometimes those extra months can be crucial.

He basically was as fair as you can be, when you consider this and the fact that he paid and let her live in his house a lot longer than people normally do. and yet she spun the opposite narrative, something that IMHO was predictable.
It’s widely known in family/divorce that January is by far their busiest month of the year. In London some firms hire ‘seasonal’ staff in January just to help manage all the phone calls/cases
It’s either that Xmas is make or break or people go into a new year determined to not keep living like they have been

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.