Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #239 Adverse witness, Adverse worker, Adverse wife....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite drunken old post was when Alice claimed to be shocked that she wasn't invited to France. How many months after filing for divorce did he go?

Screenshot_20240419_125512_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
"hey Alice, please take action against your victims speaking out. the truth sux"
Screenshot_20240419_194645_Instagram.jpg

and yet she daily obsesses over us
Screenshot_20240419_194718_Instagram.jpg

she acts like she is 5
Screenshot_20240419_194452_Instagram.jpg

Alice spends her days making alternative universe imaginations about people she has never seen

its not about her not being allowed to order fish bc she is terrible but because it shows how much she has lied about her financial situation/that Ioan left them starving etc.

but thats too logical for her
Screenshot_20240419_192442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
"hey Alice, please take action against your victims speaking out. the truth sux"
View attachment 2885615
and yet she daily obsesses over us
View attachment 2885614
she acts like she is 5
View attachment 2885616
Alice spends her days making alternative universe imaginations about people she has never seen

its not about her not being allowed to order fish bc she is terrible but because it shows how much she has lied about her financial situation/that Ioan left them starving etc.

but thats too logical for her
View attachment 2885617
screenshot from above -- is there a new court document showing that mAlice has a new attorney? or, did I miss that?
1713550633792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
screenshot from above -- is there a new court document showing that mAlice has a new attorney? or, did I miss that?
View attachment 2885667
I think she's still using this lawyer, appointed last month

Reactions: 12
Don't know how to share without doxxing myself, but B is talking about TimTams on insta!

Reactions: 10
My favorite drunken old post was when Alice claimed to be shocked that she wasn't invited to France. How many months after filing for divorce did he go?

View attachment 2885624
So shocked. Months after she said he could stay in the garage. Smh.
---
I actually love that we all have favourite drunken Alice posts.
Own goals from their Regina.

Reactions: 16
What exactly is Alice's attorney going to do about Bianca telling the truth?

"They're already on it" - translation: I have been spamming Janina non-stop and ordering her to make the bogan stop speaking out publicly.

If a DVRO didn't stop Alice from talking crap, what makes Alice think anything she does can make Bianca stop telling the truth?

1713551665026.png

Reactions: 19
The amount of ass covering she’s doing in those comments is hilarious and she thinks she’s SO smart and everyone believes her. Baby you are freaking out as you should be

Reactions: 21

"They're already on it" - translation: I have been spamming Janina non-stop and ordering her to make the bogan stop speaking out publicly.

If a DVRO didn't stop Alice from talking crap, what makes Alice think anything she does can make Bianca stop telling the truth?

View attachment 2885718
Ahhh that's nice. Alice's lawyer is suing the daily mail is she? Alice can serve the papers personally on Alison Boshoff over cocktails at Chateau Marmont

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2885718
Jan will get her own restraining order against Al.

Reactions: 13
Ahhh that's nice. Alice's lawyer is suing the daily mail is she? Alice can serve the papers personally on Alison Boshoff over cocktails at Chateau Marmont
or she listened to her fan here who begged Alice to sue Bianca over "houndreds of victims"
---
Don't know how to share without doxxing myself, but B is talking about TimTams on insta!
1000027515.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fulton Fish Market in Brooklyn. Lots of people use them. It's probably the best known for fish delivery nationwide. $125 order of frozen fish gets you free delivery. Yes, comes in dry ice. 😏

It's certainly not at all cheap, but it's not a bad option IF you can afford it, especially if you're a pescatarian. Getting good fresh fish in LA has gotten expensive and I'm often not that impressed. We used to buy salmon from Whole Foods weekly but the price went up. It's still probably cheaper than delivery.

It sounds like she has a subscription.

To each their own.

MOO

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think she's still using this lawyer, appointed last month
thanks! @MarkC1387
Alice has had so many lawyers that I'd forgotten seeing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.