Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #239 Adverse witness, Adverse worker, Adverse wife....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo please do tell where you order from? I am in UK and looking for reliable quality fish delivery service. I found a good one for meat but let down so far on fish
The best one used to be https://www.soundseafood.co.uk/orderhere
They have their own small boats fleet and started selling online in pandemic. I find they are not as good now the restaurants and markets re-opened but still worth a try, they only send a box once a month though. Their smoked mackerel is the best, other fish good, depends on the catch
There is also https://thecornishfishmonger.co.uk/ (my friends love them, I was less impressed) and https://www.onlinefishmonger.co.uk/)
I would opt for boxes as although you dont have a choice what they put in, its much better value if you dont mind what variety of fish you get, individual fishes are expensive. Its a bit of a trial to see which ones you get on with, but my ever favourite is the first one. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can attest that there are amazing fish markets in Los Angeles. I can’t speak to the difference in pricing between them and New York though.
I am nowhere near Brooklyn, Los Angeles, or Sitka, Alaska. Just for funsies, I looked up a delivery service. They ship wild Alaska salmon packed in dry ice for $129 for 4.5 lbs. That's $28.67/lb. Our local Whole Foods sells wild caught sockeye salmon for $16.99/lb.

Only the best for Milady Malice.

"Let me tell you about the very rich. They are different from you and me." --F. Scott Fitzgerald

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What are Tim Tams like? They look a bit like penguin bars to me, and I think they are rank!
They’re a glorified penguin that you can drink chocolate milk through (if you happen to want diabetes). Never tell an Australian you dont like them because it’s the same as saying you kick Koala bears or something.

Perhaps Alice can send fish to Tone in Bristol 🐠 🐟 . He’s forever going fishing but never seems to catch anything. 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You’re all welcome to come to Scotland and try the best salmon you’ll ever try 🤣
Don’t @ me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't give a tit if she ships fish from Timbuktu - do what the duck you like but then don't claim you're poor and down to your last $26.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What 55 year old bleep talks about places like they own them?

Reactions: 15
Shipping in fish by the boxload won’t help that Walrus speculation. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyway daisy is posting away. Good on her I say in case anyone on here is fooled by 'kind' Alice.

This is funny. After all the abuse and taking away his kids she is amazed IG hates her. Amazed she's out of his will when he was her pension plan. Also his overpayments were bribery that just didn't work - she was always going to screw him over regardless and claim poverty publicly.

Screenshot_20240419-192437_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Anyway daisy is posting away. Good on her I say in case anyone on here is fooled by 'kind' Alice.

This is funny. After all the abuse and taking away his kids she is amazed IG hates her. Amazed she's out of his will when he was her pension plan. Also his overpayments were bribery that just didn't work - she was always going to screw him over regardless and claim poverty publicly.

View attachment 2885552
Is that yet another violation of the DVRO?

Are there ever going to be any consequences for her 😕?

Reactions: 11
Is that yet another violation of the DVRO?

Are there ever going to be any consequences for her 😕?
It's an old quote. Daisy is posting all the tweets,instagram posts and emails from the court documents and Tattle on X. Not sure what she is hoping to achieve, but she has stamina.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2885552
Is this recent?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.