Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #237 Bianca “I will never be abused or bullied again”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst we often have a laugh on here I am still shocked that there have been threats of violence because people have said unpleasant things about Alice on Tattle or Twitter.

The reality remains that had it not been for Alice’s behaviour this was a pretty mundane divorce.

I’ve not seen any evidence to suggest Alice has directly threatened physical violence to anyone but there have definitely been some crazies who have got involved.

She has said Ioan should make a statement to ask people to stop harassment but actively cheers on AG, MM and Tone.

Whilst I think most of it is internet crap I would be extremely careful if anyone contacted me directly.

People like Alice do attract the wrong types and I would advise anyone not to get too involved.

Even if done with good intentions and to support a friend, Tamika being the case in point, it all becomes twisted and convoluted.
Alice hasn’t directly threatened violence to anyone - that was Marjorie. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still gobsmacked by Alice's Betty Broderick comment. Who TF watches a movie (based on real people) about a narc narcing to the extreme of killing their ex and new partner and finds it inspirational?? This has got to be one of the most chilling insights into Alice and it's actually quite terrifying.

Reactions: 60
I'm still gobsmacked by Alice's Betty Broderick comment. Who TF watches a movie (based on real people) about a narc narcing to the extreme of killing their ex and new partner and finds it inspirational?? This has got to be one of the most chilling insights into Alice and it's actually quite terrifying.
there’s a made for tv two part movie thing with meredith baxter in it and she really shows the narcissism and abuse and I bet that’s exactly what Alice is like
---
there’s a made for tv two part movie thing with meredith baxter in it and she really shows the narcissism and abuse and I bet that’s exactly what Alice is like
it’s called like “the Betty Broderick story” or something

Reactions: 10
The thing with these people who are commenting on Bianca's post - and I'm not victim blaming here I don't think - there's a difference with what Alice did, say to Ella Newton where she hounded her for weeks if not months afterwards and made stuff up that simply never happened to get people to harass her.
Yes, let's talk about Alice's bullying of Ella Newton. Ella is an actress who played the role of Ioan's daughter in Harrow.

Ella dared to comment with a heart emoji on the "coming out" photo of Ioan and Bianca on Instagram.

In return, she got this from Alice:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.19.40.png

Alice then tried to claim Ioan had been badmouthing Ella:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.19.58.png

What's with the all-caps of "ELLA: YOU KNOW", Alice? How threatening.

And typical Alice love-or-hate emotional statements - she was "obsessed" with Ella in the first series:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.21.17.png

Alice goes back to claiming Ioan badmouths everybody to her:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.22.51.png

It is simply not feasible for Alice to claim her mother never said a bad word about anyone. Just not believable at all:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.23.44.png

Alice lies and claims Ella came at her "like a banshee and was quite nasty". WTF? The only message Ella seems to have sent Alice is the first one in this post, where she said:

"Hey Alice! Definitely have no idea of what're you're talking about! loan said that he is happy on Instagram and I commented a love heart because we are friends and it's nice to see him happy! Hope you're well ❤"

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.25.27.png

Alice is then SHOCKED that Ella is happy for Ioan.

Because although Ella worked with Ioan on three series of Harrow, it was Alice who "raved" about her performance and even SENT HER A TWEET TO SAY CONGRATS. How could Ella do this to Alice?! The BETRAYAL:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.26.27.png

Alice then accuses this critic of Alice of being Ella:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.26.46.png

Ah yes, Alice invokes her daughter in order to get sympathy. Classic Alice.

Also, the top comment references Alice calling Ella "fat". I remember seeing a tweet where she said this (in the context of "Ioan doesn't like fat girls, and he said Ella was fat"), but I can't find it:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.27.36.png

Back to more tit-stirring and probable lies:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.28.46.png

And finally, Alice calls Ella an "absolute witch".

By the way, Alice is about 25 34 years older than Ella.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 21.29.51.png

EDIT: Here is @welp's comment a bit further down in the thread, but I wanted to add it to this post:

Diamonds60 said:
I still can’t believe how abusive Alice was back then. I felt really bad for Ella Newton, she was ?19 years old. Didn’t Welp say she suffered also from anxiety and had to block Alice?
yes, I contacted Ella when Alice was spreading lies about her even months after this happened. She thanked me for doing that, but said that Alice has caused her anxiety and she blocked Alice for her peace of mind.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I don't think that comment was sexualising Elsie as such. I think it was more about Alice's own sexual jealousy and possessiveness of Ioan. She sees even her own kids as competition for their father. Which is no surprise given even in her 30's she saw her dad's new wife as her competition.
She was as jealous as hell of Ioan’s mother throughout their relationship. The Abuser was and still is jealous of anyone who was and is close to Ioan, tried to separate him from all his family and friends, and has sadly succeeded in alienating his children from him. Ioan was her possession and was to only love her, no one else. All the while the Abuser has only cared about herself, and destroyed, or tried to everyone else who has come into her orbit.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s bleeping deranged (re all the Ella Newton stuff above, I didn’t know it was that nasty)

Reactions: 34
Yes, let's talk about Alice's bullying of Ella Newton. Ella is an actress who played the role of Ioan's daughter in Harrow.

Ella dared to comment with a heart emoji on the "coming out" photo of Ioan and Bianca on Instagram.

View attachment 2856412

View attachment 2856413

And typical Alice love-or-hate emotional statements - she was "obsessed" with Ella in the first series:

View attachment 2856414

View attachment 2856415

It is simply not feasible for Alice to claim her mother never said a bad word about anyone. Just not believable at all:

View attachment 2856416

Alice lies and claims Ella came at her "like a banshee and was quite nasty". WTF? The only message Ella seems to have sent Alice is the first one in this post, where she said:

"Hey Alice! Definitely have no idea of what're you're talking about! loan said that he is happy on Instagram and I commented a love heart because we are friends and it's nice to see him happy! Hope you're well ❤"

View attachment 2856417

Because although Ella worked with Ioan on three series of Harrow, it was Alice who "raved" about her performance and even SENT HER A TWEET TO SAY CONGRATS. How could Ella do this to Alice?! The BETRAYAL:

View attachment 2856418

View attachment 2856419

Also, the top comment references Alice calling Ella "fat". I remember seeing a tweet where she said this (in the context of "Ioan doesn't like fat girls, and he said Ella was fat"), but I can't find it:

View attachment 2856420

View attachment 2856421

By the way, Alice is about 25 years older than Ella.

View attachment 2856422
34 actually. Ella is about 21 now. This was when she was still a teenager

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I was reading through the tweets earlier and aside from the Betty Broderick comment, which also struck me as a threat of violence - there's also another couple that struck me - one saying something about Ioan and Bianca walking around/going out in public in LA and what will happen to them (implied that people will attack them) and another where she says something like she has "security" lined up - the implication was that she has people she can call on who are kind of hired muscle (and it didn't strike me that it was said in the context of being for her own defence)

Reactions: 32
I still can’t believe how abusive Alice was back then. I felt really bad for Ella Newton, she was ?19 years old. Didn’t Welp say she suffered also from the abuse - got anxiety and had to block Alice?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It was always a tit storm at home for Elsie
Oh, I know (I'm a v.long term lurker, occasional poster). My heart always hurts for the kids, but what a harsh return to reality that's going to be for her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Lawn of attraction 😝😝😝
Came here to lol at that 😅 Lawns of attraction? She has mow idea what she’s talking about… green with envy… if you can somehow block out the sheer abusiveness of her content she’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2856412

View attachment 2856413

View attachment 2856414

View attachment 2856415

View attachment 2856416

View attachment 2856417

View attachment 2856418

View attachment 2856419

View attachment 2856420

View attachment 2856421

By the way, Alice is about 25 34 years older than Ella.

View attachment 2856422
Wow, I don't think I've seen these before!

Reactions: 13
I still can’t believe how abusive Alice was back then. I felt really bad for Ella Newton, she was ?19 years old. Didn’t Welp say she suffered also from anxiety and had to block Alice?
yes, I contacted Ella when Alice was spreading lies about her even months after this happened. She thanked me for doing that, but said that Alice has caused her anxiety and she blocked Alice for her peace of mind.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Wow, I don't think I've seen these before!
There is just so much tit Alice has done, that we can't know it all, can't possibly remember it all, and we're discovering new things in the PDFs of her social media postings even now.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.