Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really bad idea to keep pushing the Hallmark movie right now. The more attention Bianca's abuse story gets, the worse everything looks for Alice. Hallmark will not appreciate the attention their movie receives for being linked to an abuser.

Reactions: 28
It's a really bad idea to keep pushing the Hallmark movie right now. The more attention Bianca's abuse story gets, the worse everything looks for Alice. Hallmark will not appreciate the attention their movie receives for being linked to an abuser.
Shows how desperate she is to be looked at as hallmark worthy - which is untainted by legal controversy etc etc.

I can't be awful! I was in a hallmark movie! I'm so innocent!

Reactions: 20
When did Alice adopt these women? :LOL:
Don't they notice how she treats her family?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a really bad idea to keep pushing the Hallmark movie right now.
I think I know why she's suddenly plugging her role in CC. The cast won a Christian award for the movie - 18 years ago lol. The subtext is AFE: See what a good person I really am? I'm just like Faith! BTW the 'reason' IG's website got shut down was because a Moderator there made a joke when she heard about the CC cast getting the award. She wondered if the Christians involved had seen some of AFE's racier work?

That was it. Said Mod got put on invisible while the Webmistress tried to save the site, in vain. IG then signed off on AFE's horrible email to fans. Then IG pulled funding and only thanked the Webmistress not the fans for her support. AFE pretended that the Mod was messing with her Wiki and I believe bogus death threats were mentioned too. Always the drama queen!

Cliff notes version: AFE has been causing tit for a very long time. BW is right!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I wonder if Alice also isn’t suddenly courting fans of The Christmas Card, because she wants them to defend her online, and troll Bianca and Ioan.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Christ on a bike, Alice. It’s a hallmark made-for-tv movie, not the bleeping Shawshank Redemption. πŸ˜… the overinflated sense of self-importance is 🀯πŸ€ͺ
This is the woman who says she is not papped daily but weekly as she is not 'super famous'!!!! Its INfamous witch..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Alice wants to change the public opinion of her, she should be busier than a three-legged cat covering poop on a marble floor, trying to get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Alice also isn’t suddenly courting fans of The Christmas Card, because she wants them to defend her online, and troll Bianca and Ioan.
Yes! Rally more troops.
---
I think I know why she's suddenly plugging her role in CC. The cast won a Christian award for the movie - 18 years ago lol. The subtext is AFE: See what a good person I really am? I'm just like Faith! BTW the 'reason' IG's website got shut down was because a Moderator there made a joke when she heard about the CC cast getting the award. She wondered if the Christians involved had seen some of AFE's racier work?

That was it. Said Mod got put on invisible while the Webmistress tried to save the site, in vain. IG then signed off on AFE's horrible email to fans. Then IG pulled funding and only thanked the Webmistress not the fans for her support. AFE pretended that the Mod was messing with her Wiki and I believe bogus death threats were mentioned too. Always the drama queen!

Cliff notes version: AFE has been causing tit for a very long time. BW is right!!
We'd all like to forget Alice's racier work 🀒
She has absolutely RUINED Adam Garcia for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone pull up those tweets where she said Ioan was a bleeping pussy for not backing her anti-Trump rants because his fans skewed Republican? And the ones where she calls people she hated Trump supporters? Those gems gotta go onto the CC FB group πŸ˜‚
ETA - coz we know them apples ain't Democrats πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Honestly that post is not my cup of tea but I think it's absolutely what she should be posting and should have been posting these last few years. Pander to the Hallmark fanbase, get some cameo revenue out of them and maybe even get back on the radar for future Hallmark movies (unlikely but worth a shot and I'll applaud any effort she makes to make an independent wage).

Reactions: 25
Can someone pull up those tweets where she said Ioan was a bleeping pussy for not backing her anti-Trump rants because his fans skewed Republican? And the ones where she calls people she hated Trump supporters? Those gems gotta go onto the CC FB group πŸ˜‚
ETA - coz we know them apples ain't Democrats πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
And she's being nice to Trump loving supporters on her Instagram 😱
---
It's not the right one but...
29APkgv.png

Then next to it was this...
8FSXZya.png

And not about pussies or Republicans but taking straight up pot shots at the Harrow producer
Vh6fxr4.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She's got a brand new 2,300 oblivious older women who spend all day knitting and watching Hallmark who think she is just like Faith Spellman...all cashmere jumpers and apple pie.
Abuser? Not our Faith from The Christmas Card. She's lovely and she gives us attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.