Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads on Alice gets tens of thousands of views per thread. And she doesn’t even have her official twitter account craziness to direct people here like she did at the beginning. For that many people to keep up with a nobody, I can well believe that the damage Alice has inflicted with her psycho behaviour, in one lifetime, could number in the thousands

Reactions: 25
I don't believe that for a minute, I’m almost positive Alice has mentioned the girls watching the dog movie quite a few times.
Alice probably had it playing on a loop by the time they were old enough to sit up. 🙄
Yep. It's a lie. Ella insisted on AFE buying her a giant dalmatian toy and she did a post about it. Ella has seen it and more than once imo. Crazy how she lies about the most stupid stuff too.

Reactions: 35
I am so here for Bianca having her say, everyone has a breaking point and she has shown so much more restraint than the majority of people would.

Good for her 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Alice lies like she drinks. Copiously.
Even, it seems, as inane things like her kids watching or not watching stupid movies.

She also likes changing the narrative of anything and everything she can for what and how she posts on her social media.

Not an April fools.

Reactions: 29
Good to see some of you getting in early on the comments in DM. I often notice that the earliest ones are the ones that determine the overall positive vs negative narrative on there.

Reactions: 24
Yep. It's a lie. Ella insisted on AFE buying her a giant dalmatian toy and she did a post about it. Ella has seen it and more than once imo. Crazy how she lies about the most stupid stuff too.
That's narcs all over for you. They lie continuously and about the dumbest stuff. It's a real mindfuck when you're involved with one because you struggle to believe just how much they lie about stuff that just doesn't matter, that's not going to benefit them in any way. Maybe it's because most narcs have no real life so they have to lie to pretend they have anything interesting going on. Or because they have to constantly be the centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is an Alice fan stepping in now. I don’t think it’s her as it’s way too early LA time. Username is Kindness Always Wins 😂😂😂

Oh, if only AE would adopt that approach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This looks like AFE in the DM comments. Patronising tit. B believes I and has seen for herself how abusive AFE is. How about that 'Kindness'?? Plus bring the kids into it as if B even mentioned them. Typical Alice.

1711972021018.png

Reactions: 18
This looks like AFE in the DM comments. Patronising tit. B believes I and has seen for herself how abusive AFE is. How about that 'Kindness'?? Plus bring the kids into it as if B even mentioned them. Typical Alice.

View attachment 2849318
Alice would never say he should focus on building bridges with the kids. She’s doing her best to make sure that never happens

Reactions: 20
Also this one. "It's easy to comment as an outsider" eh isn't that what you are doing?? Unless you are the main antagonist of course!! I see you Alice. Also she equates her behaviour with IG's as if it was remotely the same but then in AFE's book court documents are 'legal abuse', so IG didn't behave 'ideally'. GFY Alice!

1711972381933.png

---
Alice would never say he should focus on building bridges with the kids. She’s doing her best to make sure that never happens
She did. All the time. She says one thing and does the opposite. She pretended she wanted him to see the kids but IG "didn't want a family anymore". LIES

Reactions: 17
She did. All the time. She says one thing and does the opposite. She pretended she wanted him to see the kids but IG "didn't want a family anymore". LIES
This is classic Alice. Pretends to think one way and speaks of it but really this isn’t what she is thinking, wants or does. Pathological liar and manipulator.

Reactions: 20
There's more tit from "Kindness"

1711972956601.png

Victim blaming B, she's 'indiscreet' for exposing abuse ✅
Saying refusing to co-parent is "not abandoning" the kids ✅
Ignoring who is paying for the food, clothes, fun times etc for the kids ✅
Blaming IG for not snatching the kids even though he can't legally plus the brainwashed kids would go mental ✅
Lying about the kids not being his priority (along with B) ✅
B never gloated, fuelled or antagonised - it's AFE projecting again. ✅
The girls are not ok if their behaviour is acknowledged ✅
Pretending being an undateable abuser means "not abandoning" the kids ✅

I see you Alice. Breaking the DVRO again!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.