Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Thousands" is ludicrous. Her post was just put out 24 hours ago and reposted on some rag mags that the majority of people haven't seen in 24 hours. So I roll my eyes at thousands in that short period of time reaching out to her about nobody Alice Evans.
I imagine a lot of people have been contacting Ioan and Bianca about their own experiences with Alice for quite a while now.

Reactions: 46
Ioan liking that post though...isn't he under a court order not to disparage the other parent?
I mean just because Alice ignores this....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bianca’s post has about 180+ comments. Most supportive, some telling her their own stories. There’s possibly a number of DMs going on in her instagram and they’ve collected anecdotal stuff over time, mutual friends, ioans work colleagues, deb&lin, etc. I can’t see thousands. That’s a stretch and that’s going to be difficult to justify should she need to. However can’t imagine these posts haven’t been done without consultation with Ioan. (Not that she needs him to write them but to get his blessing to post)
---
Ioan liking that post though...isn't he under a court order not to disparage the other parent?
Doesn’t mention her name I suppose but it’s easy to guess who

Reactions: 21
Bianca is going all in. I'm so curious about what's happened to trigger this. Please let this be AlcoTone's definitive duck Around and Find Out moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Is it disparagement?? Or a statement of facts? They did hire detectives after all.

Reactions: 36
I think the post is fine as it's Bianca talking about abuse in general inflicted on herself. the story would be a different question though. Her grid post is also a statement of facts, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
If you were to add it up it probably would be thousands. Luckily it's minor stuff for most of us, but much more significant for those who got close to her or had face to face dealings.

It's possible that she emailed lots of people and it's coming to the surface now. After all she sent 7 letters to the French producer so we know she has the stamina for abuse.

Reactions: 43
I think it works both ways and quite frankly Bianca's post is concise, articulate and in no way disparages Alice. All Bianca is doing is cataloguing the abuse she's been subjected to since October 21 and not before time imo.
We've all witnessed it there are receipts after receipts of evidence of Alice and her minions going after Bianca. Moo!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Biancas latest contains several mentions of "we" so Ioan is supporting her, I think that is all she needs to have the strength to reveal the abuse handed out by a certain person ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it works both ways and quite frankly Bianca's post is concise, articulate and in no way disparages Alice. All Bianca is doing is cataloguing the abuse she's been subjected to since October 21 and not before time imo.
We've all witnessed it there are receipts after receipts of evidence of Alice and her minions going after Bianca. Moo!
I see professional fingerprints on the stuff she's putting out. My gut says this is strategic... but my gut also says that extra ice cream is a good idea too, so I'm usually wrong.

I'm so interested in why the low rent vampire conference doesn't want her and why she would publicly reveal that.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I don't care if Ioan and Bianca were shagging for years at this point. Alice is an evil witch and so is Biancas ex. I just hope the kids see the light.
It's been YEARS she needs to get the duck over it and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Something has triggered this....Bianca and Ioan have been so calm for so long under so much provocation. Something big has happened.

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.