Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest twitter thread on the Depp v Heard case. For someone studying law she hasn't a clue. Making out like only females can be victims of domestic abuse when Depp has proven he was abused. She will no doubt try and make it about herself
This trial was not about him being abused. He has never taken a case to say he was abused.

Reactions: 4
This trial was not about him being abused. He has never taken a case to say he was abused.
It also wasnt about AH being abused it was about defamation through the op ed and Depps lawyer but if you look at little miss laws twitter she spoke about female DV victims and how it might silence them nothing in relation to male DV victims and what it might do for them

Reactions: 3
Bizarre is the only way I describe it. What is her obsession with photoshopping her waist. I hope she gets help because she clearly needs it

Reactions: 2
For one who goes on about accountability for people who comment on the internet she’s zero standards herself. Every pic she posts is altered. Cracking tits though

Reactions: 1
Ah come here, does she seriously think we believe her waist is that small!!

When you see her in person she does have a really small waist and big boobs. She has that big face as well and thighs that she doesn't really photoshop out. I have to say the thing you'd notice the biggest difference in real life with the photoshop is her skin and teeth.

For one who goes on about accountability for people who comment on the internet she’s zero standards herself. Every pic she posts is altered. Cracking tits though
She had either gotten something done or she is wearing much better Bras recently because her tits were saggy as hell until recently.

Noticed for some time she’s picked up some of BFF Holly Carpenters mannerisms , the end of todays 10000 cups of coffee story , winky wink 🙄

Can the mystery boyfriend solve the mystery of her missing body parts AKA her photoshopping?! It’s so baffling as she is tiny anyway I don’t see why she needs to photoshop!

• Haha
Reactions: 3